Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #11801
K'Nuckles
UG Newbie

So this girl who gave me her number the other night totally just rejected me. Texted her for a bit, she added me on Facebook and removed me the next day. Feels bad, man.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #11802
Axeaman
UG's Curve lover

Anal sex.

Condom, no condom? How much lube?
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Axeaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #11803
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeaman
Anal sex.

Lots of lube because the anus produces no lubrication of its own. Condom to keep things cleaner and generally be on the safe side (especially if you're going to do other sexual acts afterwards, you don't want contamination in the vagina, it can really upset the natural balance and cause urinary tract infections like cystitis) and go slow.

OddOneOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #11804
Colohue
UG Writer

The condom will also naturally streamline the shape of your penis.

But yeah, lots of lube. Also preparation. Don't just shove it in there. If you want to do it she has to be comfortable with smaller things first. One bad experience can result in an analless existence for you.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

I have the most profile views on UG.
Colohue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #11805
Axeaman
UG's Curve lover

Yeah, I'm gonna let her do the moves. I have had my fingers there many times. Once she fainted(anal wasnt the reason) and she's still interested.

Thanks for the tips
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted

Last edited by Axeaman : 11-24-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Axeaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #11806
shavorules42
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratemetalhead
Can any of you guys relate to this? Long term relationship with a girl who just won't "put out"?
Yep, dated one just like this for almost a year and a half. We even showered together, and I got the tip in once but she was just too tight. She'd complain about one finger so it was all clitplay. Now she's a huge slut who cheats on her current boyfriend on the reg. Feelsbadman.jpg

And cup his balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
shavorules42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #11807
suckersdream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeaman
Anal sex.

Personally I did it no condom and just a little lube and all went fine. Just go slow to start off with, obviously it varies person to person but I didn't find it painful at all, just uncomfortable for a moment. And I suggest afterwards taking a breather and getting cleaned up, in case there's any mess.

Otherwise have fun cause its gonna be awesome

also, her on top. Feels waaaay better.
suckersdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #11808
guitarxo
cat

Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question :/ I had sex 2 days ago and I'm still sore. It was pretty rough so I expected to feel sore the next day, but for long after is it normal to be sore? Is there anything I should be worried about? I don't have any uti symptoms or anything, it just hurts when I walk. I'm going to try not to have sex for the next few days but is there anything else I should do?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #11809
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarxo
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question :/ I had sex 2 days ago and I'm still sore. It was pretty rough so I expected to feel sore the next day, but for long after is it normal to be sore? Is there anything I should be worried about? I don't have any uti symptoms or anything, it just hurts when I walk. I'm going to try not to have sex for the next few days but is there anything else I should do?

Unless he was incredibly rough I can't really think why you would be aching two days later. It's a little concerning. I'd recommend you avoid any rough stimulation (preferably avoid sex and masturbation altogether) and see how things are in a few days. If it lasts for a few more days then I'd say it's probably best to visit your local clinic and talk to them.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #11810
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Quote:

Sore whereabouts? If its near the entrance of your vagina than it's likely to be small tears (you can check this with a mirror). Or if its more "inside" than it could be that your cervix is bruised from where his penis has hit the cervix.

I personally don't think there's anything to be worried about (unless you have large tears and bleeding which would require stitches) so long as you are certain you don't have an STD. There's nothing really the doctor can do other than check for STDs in this case.

Just take it easy. I've had similar before, the soreness went away after about 3-4 days and it's pretty common. Also try taking some ibuprofen as it will help any swelling go down and ease the pain.

Sometimes we can just get carried away and although it feels mighty good at the time, we regret it later Occasionally I'll be sore from where I haven't had sex in a long while, and this usually lasts a day or two, but I always end up with aching hips and leg muscles after sex!

Old 11-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #11811
suckersdream

Quote:

This has happened to me with having rough sex or a lot of sex, it's pretty normal. Give it a few days and if you're still sore then just see a doctor to double check.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #11812
guitarxo
cat

that's a relief thanks Google always assumes the worst haha.
The pain is more inside and it's a bit better than yesterday so nothing to worry about right? I'm fairly certain we're both STD-free but we're getting tested soon anyway. Totally forgot about the not having sex in a while thing, too I think I'm too small for him. Oh well.

I've noticed that ever since I stopped eating carbs (~2 months) my sex drive has increased by a lot, which is apparently the opposite of what happens to most people
Old 11-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #11813
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
Personally I did it no condom and just a little lube and all went fine. Just go slow to start off with, obviously it varies person to person but I didn't find it painful at all, just uncomfortable for a moment. And I suggest afterwards taking a breather and getting cleaned up, in case there's any mess.

Otherwise have fun cause its gonna be awesome

also, her on top. Feels waaaay better.

Speaking of anal with no condom, what are the chances of getting an infection by doing that? My girlfriend really wants to try it without a condom for some reason but I'm afraid of the possibility of getting an infection
New Album Melancholic
LIKE MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MockOffMusic
Joshua1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #11814
suckersdream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Speaking of anal with no condom, what are the chances of getting an infection by doing that? My girlfriend really wants to try it without a condom for some reason but I'm afraid of the possibility of getting an infection

If you're both clean, you should be okay. From what I've heard infection is a bigger issue when going from anal to vaginal sex, which is a good reason for condoms (just put a fresh one on after anal, and you're all good for vaginal again). Otherwise, if you're continuing regular sex after anal without a condom it's probably best to have a quick wash first.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:50 AM   #11815
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Quote:
that's a relief thanks Google always assumes the worst haha.
The pain is more inside and it's a bit better than yesterday so nothing to worry about right? I'm fairly certain we're both STD-free but we're getting tested soon anyway. Totally forgot about the not having sex in a while thing, too I think I'm too small for him. Oh well.

I've noticed that ever since I stopped eating carbs (~2 months) my sex drive has increased by a lot, which is apparently the opposite of what happens to most people

Ah that sounds alright then, hope the test comes up clean And you'll ajust in no time, although you might want to position yourselves so he doesnt go as deep as last time or you could get the same pain again.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #11816
megano28
Of Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207

When you introduce anal play, you add something that normally isn't an issue with 'normal' sex. The last user who commented on this forgot to mention e.coli, which isn't normally an STI but it can cause urinary tract infections or UTIs for short. One of the most common preventative measures is to simply piss shortly after unprotected anal sex, as it flushes out your urethra of any potential e.coli. Keep in mind that it isn't a guaranteed fix

Now while UTIs are unpleasant, if you do develop one, don't panic but get it treated asap. While some symptoms might trick you into believing that you have an STI, it's usually not the case, especially if you have a single partner.

What you don't want to do is leave it untreated, potential kidney infections can get nasty
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #11817
Sonny_sam
But just call me Sam!

So I had a bit of a weird experience on Friday after a night out with a female friend. We were both back in the hotel and one thing lead to another and we ended up making out. I think we were both pretty nervous about where it was going - when I slipped my hand down the back of her pyjama bottoms for the first time she was kinda shaking and almost sounded like she was hyperventilating slightly. Anyway, I think we both kinda decided that we didn't want to go all of the way (we're both virgins) but I ended up going down on her after a while. Being inexperienced I didn't really know what I was doing, but she told me to focus on her clit, so I was just kinda intermittently licking and sucking it, which seemed to be working for a while, but after a few minutes she said she wasn't really getting anywhere, so she tried with her fingers, and we kinda alternated a few times, but whatever I tried, neither of us could make her cum.
My question is, what was I/were we doing wrong? Could it have just been the nerves, could I have gone in too quickly and desensitised her or something? I know she was only a day or so off her time of the month as well, could that have something to do with it?

We're going out again in a couple of weeks and I'm fairly sure we'll probably end up going there again, and I don't want her to go away disappointed again, I was even considering getting some sort of vibrator, but I really don't think it should be necessary if I actually knew what I was doing slightly more.

Thanks pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Sonny_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #11818
megano28
Of Stone

Has she orgasmed before? If yes, it was the nerves most likely. For a woman to reach orgasm, she has to be mentally ready for one and if she was in a place of high stress, it probably couldn't happen to her.

If she's never orgasmed before, it's probably her age. It's not common for women in their teens to orgasm, many don't develop the ability until they're in their 20's
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #11819
Sonny_sam
But just call me Sam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28
Has she orgasmed before? If yes, it was the nerves most likely. For a woman to reach orgasm, she has to be mentally ready for one and if she was in a place of high stress, it probably couldn't happen to her.

If she's never orgasmed before, it's probably her age. It's not common for women in their teens to orgasm, many don't develop the ability until they're in their 20's

She said she has, but only a couple of times, once from using her fingers and once from a shower head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Sonny_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #11820
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4111360.stm

So you know how we all keep banging on about nerves being a key factor in a woman being able to orgasm? Here's the scientific proof and an article for every user asking why their girlfriend isn't getting to orgasm.

Rate This Thread: