Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #21
thanksgiving
UG Senior Member
 
thanksgiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia
**** you CoreysMonster.

You hijacked my thread and I won't forget it. Imma get you.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.




The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
thanksgiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #22
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBishek
He IS friendzoned. I think after a while, she'll open up to him more and more to him. Whether they remain friends or become more, I have no idea. Personally, I think they will eventually end up as friends, but at some point, there will be a great deal of romantic tension between the two.

If Faye gets with Angus, I'll have a RAEG fit. Her and Sven are such a much better pair.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:34 AM   #23
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksgiving
**** you CoreysMonster.

You hijacked my thread and I won't forget it. Imma get you.

wtf, I didn't, it was Skater901
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:36 AM   #24
LordBishek
ಠ_ಠ
 
LordBishek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A stranger in a stranger land
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
If Faye gets with Angus, I'll have a RAEG fit. Her and Sven are such a much better pair.


Yeah, I hope she turns Sven onto the straight and narrow. I don't think Martin and Faye will happen any more. I think it's long, long, long gone. And Angus is slowly going the same way. He's just a new Martin.
__________________
Oh my love, though our bodies may be parted,
Though our skin may not touch skin
Look for me with the sun-bright swallow,
I will come on the breath of the wind


JOHN BUTLER TRIO||KAKI KING||IRON & WINE||ELLIOTT SMITH


I'M UNCONDITIONALLY HERS
LordBishek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:36 AM   #25
Craigo
UG Spammer
 
Craigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
These aren't funny. I don't see any humour here. I'm not impressed.
__________________
Where you going riding, boy?
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:37 AM   #26
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBishek
Yeah, I hope she turns Sven onto the straight and narrow. I don't think Martin and Faye will happen any more. I think it's long, long, long gone. And Angus is slowly going the same way. He's just a new Martin.

only he's an even lamer version of Martin.

But yeah, Faye and Martin will probably not happen, as much as I hope for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigo
These aren't funny. I don't see any humour here. I'm not impressed.



*goes to change his vote in the top 100 UG'ers thread*
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:38 AM   #27
Zoot Allures
UG's Contrarian
 
Zoot Allures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I used to read that a couple of years ago o.O i preffered CAD but then it went into shit mode.
__________________
My fan club:
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/z...lures_fan_club/

〘◣_◢〙 Broken Clocks, click 'help i'm a rock'
HELP I'M A ROCK!

My Blog:
http://jackoswritings.wordpress.com//

A fan of whisk(e)y? Click here!
Zoot Allures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:39 AM   #28
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoot Allures
I used to read that a couple of years ago o.O i preffered CAD but then it went into shit mode.

CAD is HORRIBLE now. I hate it so fucking much.
Buckley basically went "fuck you, fans, CAD is a drama now! with miscarriages, marriages, incoherent stories and unfunny jokes!"

Last edited by CoreysMonster : 03-18-2010 at 03:40 AM.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:41 AM   #29
thanksgiving
UG Senior Member
 
thanksgiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
wtf, I didn't, it was Skater901

Yeah but you also watched your mother die you sick bastard.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.




The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
thanksgiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:42 AM   #30
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksgiving
Yeah but you also watched your mother die you sick bastard.

no I didn't, I posted that I'd do my dad to save my mom

also, quit trying to hijack this, or Imma report you
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:43 AM   #31
LordBishek
ಠ_ಠ
 
LordBishek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A stranger in a stranger land
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
only he's an even lamer version of Martin.

But yeah, Faye and Martin will probably not happen, as much as I hope for it.




*goes to change his vote in the top 100 UG'ers thread*


Nah, I thought Angus was mildly more interesting than Marten

No wait, ammendum: Martin has got steadily and steadily more background, Angus has become much more mainstream. The one with the greater screen space correspondingly has the opportunity to be more interesting.

Oh, and I agree with you on CAD. I never liked it much, but it's going downhill. I like QC because it's slice of life with humour emphasising the story. CAD was Humour which tried to introduce slice of life, which is a lot harder and much more likely to fail utterly.
__________________
Oh my love, though our bodies may be parted,
Though our skin may not touch skin
Look for me with the sun-bright swallow,
I will come on the breath of the wind


JOHN BUTLER TRIO||KAKI KING||IRON & WINE||ELLIOTT SMITH


I'M UNCONDITIONALLY HERS
LordBishek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:44 AM   #32
Tommy Walker
L33T Registered User
 
Tommy Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007






a few of my favs...

Last edited by Tommy Walker : 03-18-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Tommy Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:47 AM   #33
BeastlyBassist
Registered Loser
 
BeastlyBassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
But yeah, Faye and Martin will probably not happen, as much as I hope for it.

I could see that happening waaay later, but as it stands, nah it's probably not happening no matter how many people are probably emailing him about it

If Faye gets together with Angus and leaves Marigold high and dry, imma be mad
__________________
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
receive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
BeastlyBassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:47 AM   #34
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBishek
Nah, I thought Angus was mildly more interesting than Marten

No wait, ammendum: Martin has got steadily and steadily more background, Angus has become much more mainstream. The one with the greater screen space correspondingly has the opportunity to be more interesting.

Oh, and I agree with you on CAD. I never liked it much, but it's going downhill. I like QC because it's slice of life with humour emphasising the story. CAD was Humour which tried to introduce slice of life, which is a lot harder and much more likely to fail utterly.

agreed in all points.
CAD was pretty much just a bunch of one-shot gags with a hint of story every now and then, but ever since that whole miscarriage thing, Buckley's tried and failed to give it depth and drama and changed the style of drawing to shit. After you've established a setting, characters and style for years, suddenly changing it just doesn't work. Buckley should've kept to what his audience expected and wanted with CAD and made another strip with drama.

EDIT: this thread needs more Hanners. ^

Last edited by CoreysMonster : 03-18-2010 at 03:49 AM.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:52 AM   #35
BeastlyBassist
Registered Loser
 
BeastlyBassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oregon
Have you guys seen his livejournal? There's some pretty awesome stuff there. Like Mass Effect QC!

Krogans:


Asari:


Quarians:


EDIT: Link removed for some NSFW stuff
__________________
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
receive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396

Last edited by BeastlyBassist : 03-18-2010 at 04:04 AM.
BeastlyBassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:55 AM   #36
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
^


HEY UNITED FEATURE SYNDICATE I GOT YER NEXT GOLDMINE RIGHT HERE


CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:04 AM   #37
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
I downloaded some of his music, and it sounds like it was recorded by a 5-year old :/
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:08 AM   #38
BeastlyBassist
Registered Loser
 
BeastlyBassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
I downloaded some of his music, and it sounds like it was recorded by a 5-year old :/

Yeah, he should definitely keep his day job.

He's got a dual rectifier if I remember correct, but he records with a POD
__________________
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
receive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
BeastlyBassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #39
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastlyBassist
Yeah, he should definitely keep his day job.

He's got a dual rectifier if I remember correct, but he records with a POD

nothing wrong with recording with a pod, and his sounds aren't bad, it's the mixing that fucks everything up.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:15 AM   #40
BeastlyBassist
Registered Loser
 
BeastlyBassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
nothing wrong with recording with a pod, and his sounds aren't bad, it's the mixing that fucks everything up.

Just seems strange to me, that when you've got such a nice amp, you still use the POD

and I must be talking about some older recordings then, because the stuff I listened to a while back was just guitar.
__________________
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
receive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
BeastlyBassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.