Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 09-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #1
snappedstrings6
it's a birdman
 
snappedstrings6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Must... Stay... Awake

So tonight my roommate invited bunches of people over for a double birthday party. My girlfriend and one of my friends from out of town went out to a party along with the whole group.

I, as a semi-responsible party/caring boyfriend feel the need to stay up until all these two foo's get home.

How should I stay up?

No fap because that'll make me sleepppy.
__________________
show
snappedstrings6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:03 AM   #2
chookiecookie
UG Member
 
chookiecookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kentucky
....Why didn't you go?

Your gf is probably getting triple railed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seref
And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
chookiecookie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:03 AM   #3
Cb4rabid
Scheiße
 
Cb4rabid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
your gf is probably ****ing your friend right now


that should keep you awake
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
It's people like you that make this stuff frustrating.


You don't understand this? How about now? Why don't you understand? This is so easy 4y(20x) graph it fggt

#teamLAD
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:05 AM   #4
Jon777
Assbender
 
Jon777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA brah
just drink some coffee or something, geez
then you can fap
__________________
show


~
Jon777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:05 AM   #5
snappedstrings6
it's a birdman
 
snappedstrings6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hope so, nothing turns me on more than blown out pussy.

Also, I just don't really like going out to parties.
__________________
show
snappedstrings6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:07 AM   #6
chookiecookie
UG Member
 
chookiecookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappedstrings6
Hope so, nothing turns me on more than blown out pussy.

Also, I just don't really like going out to parties.


Hope you didn't really like your girlfriend

Because she's getting it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seref
And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
chookiecookie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:13 AM   #7
snappedstrings6
it's a birdman
 
snappedstrings6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Yes. Because introverted always=girlfriend who is less introverted getting laid.
__________________
show
snappedstrings6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:14 AM   #8
chookiecookie
UG Member
 
chookiecookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappedstrings6
Yes. Because introverted always=girlfriend who is less introverted getting laid.


...yeah.

Lol.

Do you even real world logic

show
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seref
And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
chookiecookie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:00 AM   #9
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Registered Cruiser
 
M00NAGEDAYDREAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Der Mond
cocaine's a hell of a drug
M00NAGEDAYDREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:15 AM   #10
Wiegenlied
Registered Usurper
 
Wiegenlied's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
yeah you should of gone.. your gf is gonna get sick of the whole 'i dont like to go to social events' stance pretty quickly

if you were a 'caring' boyfriend like you claim you are, you'd get over your fear of people and spend a night with her
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?

Last edited by Wiegenlied : 09-07-2014 at 03:38 AM.
Wiegenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:24 AM   #11
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
I don't think he's awake anymore guys
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:25 AM   #12
Baby Joel
Sorry for ruining UG :(
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: drunk with the only saints i know
we...we lost him
__________________
Roscoe's Wetsuit
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:27 AM   #13
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
#ripsnappedstrings #ripclark #ripdime
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:29 AM   #14
WaterGod
SEC *****es!!!!!
 
WaterGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Columbia, Mizzou, United States
If you're having a party why the **** are you on UG?

edit: Also you should just shotgun some coffee and then you'll be fine.

Last edited by WaterGod : 09-07-2014 at 03:31 AM.
WaterGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:11 AM   #15
MeTallIcA313
7-String Enthusiast
 
MeTallIcA313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Bump some crystal like Jesse Pinkmen.
__________________
◕‿ ◕
MeTallIcA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:48 AM   #16
Spambot_2
UG's redhead
 
Spambot_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Italy
Red Bull or monster energy work better than coffee.
__________________
Name's Luca.
worthwhile quotes, because quote boxes occupy too much space
Spambot_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:34 AM   #17
azrael667
Registered User
 
azrael667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spambot_2
Red Bull or monster energy work better than coffee.


Coffee has up to 100 mg caffeine /100 ml
All Energy drinks have 32 mg caffeine /100 ml

Taurin has no effect. So no.
azrael667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:07 AM   #18
JamSessionFreak
Brodo Faggins
 
JamSessionFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Slovenia
do some scotch shots, neat, while you think about the amateur porno of your drunk gf sucking off your m8 that's bound to pop up in a few weeks
__________________
Sitting on the park bench --
eyeing little girls with bad intent.
Bear with me...

Snot is running down my nose --
greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

( ̄(エ) ̄)
JamSessionFreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #19
MeGaDeth2314
Pudding time, children
 
MeGaDeth2314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: some sort of dream-space, idk
just got back from a sick party bro, yo gf's pussy was tiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/10mesp
MeGaDeth2314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:47 AM   #20
Irondevil
UG's only non-virgin
 
Irondevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Iceland
Do ALL the drugs (and your girlfriend when she comes home)
__________________
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Irondevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.