Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
I am wet
Registered User of Water

Egnater Ecstasis: The Official Egnater Thread V2

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

30 YEARS AGO…
Bruce Egnater got his start three decades ago as a Jimi Hendrix and Cream-loving guitarist and electronics student frustrated with off-the-shelf amplifiers that couldn’t match the tone of players such as Iggy Pop, Ted Nugent, Bob Seger and Alice Cooper. As the 1970s Detroit rock scene emerged, guitar players wanted bigger, louder & more distorted tones. Since there were no amps at the time that did the job, Bruce set out to build his own amp that did.
To pursue his passion for the intricacies of electronics design, Bruce attended the University of Detroit Engineering School. While studying, Bruce worked at Detroit’s legendary Zoppi’s Music on 8 Mile Road, repairing a wide variety of musical gear.
In 1975, Bruce opened his own repair shop, which specialized in modifying amplifiers and, in the process, forged new and innovative designs that gave musicians the tools to find their tone.

Egnater.com

Table of Contents:
Post One: Introduction
Post Two: Low Watt Amps 15-30
Post Three: Mid Watt Amps 31-70
Post Four: High Watt Amps 71+
Post Five: Modular Series/ Pedals

AN INNOVATOR IS BORN...
Bruce’s grandfather, Ed Kreske, once told him “Don’t be the guy who digs the ditches, be the guy who makes the shovels.” As a 10-year old boy, Bruce was yet to realize what a profound statement this was or how it would resonate throughout his career.
Why does any of this matter? As a relentless tinkerer, Bruce aimed for new ways to get the tones he wanted, but that were not available in amps at the time. No one had yet invented the master volume control or designed a high gain tube amp. Like everyone else, the only solution for true tube saturation was to crank your Marshalls up to ungodly volumes just to get “that” tone. The market was just starting to discover overdrive pedals. A step in the right direction, but not the solution Bruce wanted.
One of Bruce’s ideas was to take his little Gibson amp and hook up a resistor in place of the speaker. He jammed the output of the small amp into the input of his 200-watt Marshall Major head. Now he was onto something as this connection allowed the great distortion of the little amp while being able to play at concert volume.
News in Detroit spread fast, and Bruce soon found himself hooking up similar setups for countless players in the area. As his reputation grew, Bruce set out to build his first amplifier that could produce both great distortion and pristine cleans. He wanted an amp with both a clean channel and an overdrive channel with separate controls for each. The result was a two-channel switching amp that allowed guitarists to increase distortion without adding volume - better known as “cascaded gain”- one of the first of its kind in the market.
As guitarists throughout the country heard about Bruce’s radical new tube amp, demand began to grow.
Bruce became known as a leader in innovative multi-channel tube designs. Many companies sought Bruce’s expertise in this field and, as a result, he has developed for and collaborated with some of the top companies over the last 25 years. Some of the most innovative amps introduced in the last two decades have Bruce’s fingerprints on them. Since those days, multi-channel tube amps are common place.
Bruce found himself modifying his own amps to create a new sound or different tone, so he set out to design a tube amp that would work for every player in every situation. The revolutionary modular amp was born. With his design, the power amp section stays constant while the pre-amps are modular, meaning they can be changed in and out of the amp with ease. Bruce’s now patented modular tube amps are used by a wide variety of musicians and producers around the world.

THE LEGEND CONTINUES….
From humble beginnings in a small shop on 8 Mile Road, Egnater Amplification is today the fastest growing guitar amp manufacturer in the industry. Bruce continues to be a relentless innovator striving to find new ways to get that illusive “ultimate” tone.
His patented modular tube amplifiers are a radical departure from convention and his ground-breaking line of all-tube amps found within this website continue to set the benchmark for others in our industry to follow.
“Tone First” is Bruce’s motto and what he lives for.

Introduction and background story taken from Egnater.com

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.

Last edited by I am wet : 07-18-2013 at 05:56 PM.
I am wet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
I am wet
Registered User of Water

Low Watt Amps

Tweaker
First up is UG's favorite amp, the Tweaker!

The Tweaker is an ultra compact and amazingly versatile all-tube amp that offers a unique and sophisticated tone with seemingly endless tonal variations via the on-board “Tweaker” selector switches. Powered by a pair of 6V6 power tubes, the TWEAKER will set the new standard for gigging micro amps. The gain, EQ and master sections each have a Tweaker switch providing a wide-range of tones from the ultra smooth and satisfying to fully over-saturated lead tones.

* 15 Watts All-Tube
* 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
* 3 x 12AX7 Pre-amp Tubes
* Master Volume, Gain and 3-Band EQ
* Modern/Vintage Amp Voicing Switch
* Buffered Effects Loop
* Selectable AC, British and American Tone Controls
* Clean/Hot Gain Selector
* Tight & Bright Voicing Switches
* 100V / 115V / 230V Switchable

The Tweaker comes in either a combo, or as a head and 1x12.

Rebel-20
The Rebel-20 was Egnaters first amp that really caught the eye of the general guitar playing community, the switchable tube selectors and the generous other features helped Egnater begin to get their products out.

Like its creator, the REBEL-20 is a born rule-breaker. This compact all-tube head has a bold voice that’s anything but small and a host of innovative, user-friendly features that give you the power to shape your sound. Under the hood, the REBEL-20 boasts a full complement of tubes: 3 x 12AX7 Sovteks in the preamp, 2 x 6V6 and 2 x EL84 JJ power tubes.

Egnater’s signature TIGHT and BRIGHT voicing switches let you fine-tune the amp’s response to suit any style. And our exclusive wide-range gain control takes you from sparkling clean to percussive crunch to a ferocious roar. The scalable WATTS control takes the REBEL-20 anywhere from 1W to 20W, so you can dial in rich, responsive tube tone at any volume level.

The professional-grade effects loop is designed to preserve every ounce of your precious tone. But the real star here is the revolutionary TUBE MIX control. This knob lets you dial in the rich American tones of the 6V6 power tubes, the British-style bark and chime of the EL84s, or to blend them for an endless variety of sounds. So resist convention, buck authority and create your own signature tone with the REBEL-20.

* 20-Watt All-Tube Head
* Variable Wattage Control from 1W to 20W
* Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
* Master Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
* Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
* Buffer Effects Loop
* 100V / 115V / 230V Switchable
* Rugged Carry Bag Included

The Rebel- 20 is avaliable in a 1x12 combo or in a small stack, using a head and either one or two 1x12 cabinets.

Rebel-30
Egnater's answer to players whom wanted a little more from a Rebel. The Rebel-30 added a second channel and a silent record out.

Rebel-30 Head is an extension of the award-winning Rebel-20 head, adding a whole new level of flexibility and tone-shaping power. This 30-watt all-tube, 2-channel head features Egnater’s unique TUBE MIX knob, giving you access to an incredible variety of tones, from American to British and all points in between. Channel 1 delivers rich cleans with controls for volume, treble and bass. Channel 2 dishes out powerful, touch-responsive overdrive with treble, middle and bass EQ, as well as a wide-range gain knob that takes you from growl to scream. Both channels feature Egnater’s signature BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and each channel has its own WATTS knob so you can access both low-wattage crunch and serious clean headroom, or any combination you choose.

The REBEL-30 Head back panel holds more welcome surprises, such as independent REVERB controls for each channel and a tone-preserving series effects loop. A speaker-emulated line out lets you go directly to the board live or in the studio. Set the standby switch to ‘Silent Record’ for great direct-recorded tones that spare both your ears and your neighbors. A dual-function footswitch for channel selection and reverb on/off is included. Combine the Rebel-30 Head with the a couple of Rebel-112x cabs for a perfect mini-stack.

* 30-Watt All-Tube Amp
* Clean Channel:
* Volume, Bass, Treble
* Variable Wattage
* Control from 1w to 30w
* Tight and Bright
* Voicing Switches
* Overdrive Channel:
* Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
* Variable Wattage
* Control from 1w to 30w
* Tight and Bright
* Voicing Switches
* Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
* Individual Reverb on Each Channel with “Spillover”
* XLR Direct Record Output with Play and Silent Recording Mode
* Buffered Effects Loop
* Footswitch for Channel Select and Reverb On/Off
* Birch Plywood Construction
* Heavy Duty Casters & Side Handles (Rebel-30 2x12”)
* 100V/115V/230V Voltage Selector
* Rugged Cover/Carry Bag Included

The Rebel- 30 is avaliable in a 1x12, or 2x12 combo, it is also available in a small stack, using a head and either one or two 1x12 cabinets.

Last edited by I am wet : 07-18-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #3
I am wet
Registered User of Water

Mid Watt Amps

Tweaker 40
Should be released around March 2011, basically a bigger version of the Tweaker 15 with two channels. Has a 112 cab. Will cost around $599.

Renegade
My personal favorite and little tone making monster.

Plug into all-tube tone that takes no prisoners! The incredibly versatile Renegade is a 2-channel powerhouse that gives you the tools to forge your sound and the power to move some serious air in any venue.

Channel 1 produces lush, three dimensional clean tones with just a bit of grunt when you dig in. Channel 2 starts with a sweet, bluesy overdrive, but pushing the gain opens the floodgates, unleashing enough thick, harmonically rich distortion to satisfy the most demanding player. Both channels offer an independent 3-band EQ, Egnater’s BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and a wattage selector switch that lets you choose between an intimate 18W or a wall-shaking 65W. Master Presence and Density knobs let you sculpt the high and low-end response.

At the heart of this tone machine, you’ll find six 12AX7 preamp tubes and a power section fueled by two 6L6s and two EL34s. The Renegade features the ground-breaking TUBE MIX function on each channel, allowing you to blend the deep Californian character of the 6L6s with the aggressive British midrange punch of the EL34s. There are independent reverb controls for each channel, dual footswitchable master volumes and a speaker-emulated line out.

The included 4-button footswitch controls much more than just channel switching. It also engages the on-board reverb, effects loop and secondary master volume with channel-assigning switches for all three. Run them on both channels or just the one you choose. Renegade is available in a head, 1x12”, 2x12” and 4x10” combo versions. A 4x10” extension cabinet with custom-voiced Celestion Elite-1065 speakers is also available.

* 65-Watt All-Tube Amp
* Two Independent Channels Each With:
* Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
* Tight and Bright Voicing
* Switches
* 18w / 65w Wattage *
* Selector Switch
* Tube Mix Blends 6L6 and
* EL34 Power Tubes
* Master Controls:
* Presence & Density
* Individual Reverb on Each
* Channel with “Spillover”
* Main and Secondary
* Master Volumes
* Simple Master Bias Adjust
* with External Test Points
* Buffered Effects Loop
* Four-Button Footswitch with Channel Select Plus:
* Assign the REVERB, *
* EFFECTS LOOP and MAIN
* 2 Volume to Just Channel
* 1, Just Channel 2 or Both
* - Right From the Pedal
* Balanced XLR Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording Output
* 100V / 115V / 230V Voltage Selector
* Heavy Duty Cover Included

The Renegade comes in a 1x12 combo, a 2x12 combo, a 410 combo or as a head with a 4x10 cabinet. I personally went with the Tourmaster 2x12 Cab because I like 12 inch speakers the best.

Last edited by I am wet : 10-07-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #4
I am wet
Registered User of Water

High Watt Amps

Tweaker 88
Will be released around March 2011, 88 watts, basically the same as the Tweaker 40. Has a 212 cab and will cost around $799.

Tourmaster
TOURMASTER is our flagship amp with four distinct channels of all-tube tone that give you the power to conjure virtually any sound imaginable from country twang, bluesy breakup, raunchy crunch to metallic roar.

You get all this versatility with straight-forward, user-friendly controls that make it easy to find the tone in your head. Clean/Vintage 1 is the cleanest channel, while Clean/Vintage 2 loosens the reigns a bit, responding with smooth, buttery overdrive when pushed. Overdrive 1 is the ultimate crunch channel, articulate and percussive with a powerful thump you can feel. And when you crave serious gain for the fattest leads and most over-the-top riffs, Overdrive 2 has all you need and more.

All four channels feature 3-band EQ, gain, volume, contour knobs and a switch for modern / classic voicing. Master reverb, presence and density controls cover all channels. Tourmaster features Egnater’s exclusive Power Grid, which allows you to independently set each channel’s wattage from 10 to 100 watts.

With the Power Grid you get the best of both words – great power tube distortion at lower levels and tons of clean headroom on demand. Tube-driven reverb, a channel-assignable, tube-buffered effects loop, speaker simulated line out and simple master bias adjust with test points are just some of the features you’ll find in this feature-packed beast. Tourmaster is available as a head or 2x12” combo.

* MAIN FEATURES
* 100-Watt All-Tube Head
* Four Channels with Selectable Voicing
* Power Grid: Set Wattage for Each Channel from 10w to 100w
* Tube-Driven Assignable Effects Loop
* Tube-Driven Reverb
* Rugged Six-Button Footswitch
* FRONT PANEL
* Four Independent Channels Each With:
— Gain Control
— Master Control
— Treble, Middle, Bass
— Classic/Modern Voicing Switch
* Tube-Driven Reverb
* Master Presence/Density
* REAR PANEL
* Assignable Tube-Driven Effects Loop
— Assign to Channels 1&2
— Assign to Channels 3&4
— Assign to all Four Channels
— Assign to Pedal Only
— Send and Return Level Controls
— Selectable Series or Parallel
* Cabinet Voiced Line/Recording Out
* Simple Master Bias Adjust with Test Points

The Tourmaster comes in a 2x12 combo, or as a head with either a 4x12 cab or a 2x12 cab. A section of the cabinets backs also come off to turn the cabinet into an open back for a more vintage Fender sound.

Vengeance

Vengeance is a high-gain, two channel amp with 120-Watts of intense tube tone that gives you the arsenal needed to wreak havoc. Channel 1 goes from lush, organic cleans to heavy crunchy rhythm. Channel 2 produces serious overdrive from classis rock to extreme modern metal. Each channel features Egnater’s signature tight and bright voicing switches and a unique, foot-switchable, mid cut/boost switch to further customize your tone. The independent reverb on each channel features our innovative “spillover” design which allows natural decay when switching channels. The foot switchable secondary master volume let’s you push your solo to harrowing heights. The buffered effects loop with independent send and return level controls assures flawless integration with external units. The balanced speaker-emulated output lets you go directly to the board live or in the studio.

Main Features
120-Watt All Tube Head
Selectable Full / Half Power
Premium Tubes:
4 x 6L6
6 x 12AX7
Two Independent Channels each With:
Volume, Gain and 3-band EQ
Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
Mid Cut/Boost Voicing Switch
High/Low Gain Switch
Independent Reverb Controls with “Spillover”
Master Controls:
Presence & Density
Main and Secondary Master Volumes

Six Button Footswitch Connects Via a Standard XLR Cable
Channel Select, Channel 1 Mids, Channel 2 Mids, Effects Loop, Reverb and 2nd Master Volume
Assign the Effects Loop and 2nd Master to Channel 1, Channel 2 or Both

Additional ¼” Jacks for External Control of Switching Functions
Simple Bias Adjust with External Test Points

XLR Cabinet Emulating Line / Record Output

Armageddon

Armageddon is here and a ruler of tone has emerged. Plug into this three-channel 120-watt goliath and join the new world order.

Channel 1 produces full, rich cleans that will calm you between bursts of aggression. Channels 2 and 3 share tone controls like a two headed beast shares its body. Finesse your tonal mastery using Egnater's signature Tight / Bright voicing switches. Those venturing into the world of extreme gain know the ISP® Decimator® is a essential weapon.

ISP® has teamed up with Egnater, building their Decimator® G-String noise reduction right into Armageddon, resulting in a dead silent amplifier that screams with gain. The master midrange controls allow for fine tuning the precise amount of mid cut or boost.

The independent reverb controls on each channel allow you to dial in just a touch of reverb or soak your tone in it. The 7-button footswitch gives you control over every amp feature. MIDI IN and THRU connections, as well as external setup switches mean no matter what MIDI setup you're using, Armageddon can integrate into your rig.

MAIN FEATURES
120-Watt All Tube Head
Premium Tubes:
4 x 6L6 & 6 x 12AX7
Selectable Full/Half Power Switch
Channel 1:
• Volume, Gain and 3-band EQ
• Tight & Bright Voicing Switches
• High/Low Gain Switch
Channel 2 & 3:
• Shared 3-Band EQ
• Ind. Volume & Gain Controls
• Tight & Bright Voicing Switches
• High/Low Gain Switch
• ISP® Decimator® G-String Noise Reduction with Threshold Control

Last edited by I am wet : 07-18-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
I am wet
Registered User of Water

Egnater Module Series

BMAN
“Just Dirty Enough”. Bad description for your toothbrush. Good description for women. The perfect description for guitar tones. When you’re looking for a guitar tone that’s just dirty enough, look no further than the BMAN.

Channel A gives you a full-bodied, warm clean, appropriate for anything from jazz to blues. We tried to find the perfect descriptive word for this kind of clean, and we ended up having to invent one: “toney”. Heck, maybe we just named your amp for you. This channel has more low end and still has plenty of presence, but is less sparkly and pristine as the T/D module.

Channel B gives you the same 1950’s Tweed sound, just pushed. This channel is made to break up and really sings with single coils.

Plug a neck-humbucker tele into this and you’ll be a midnight rambler well past midnight. Pair the BMAN with the SL or the SL2 and enjoy a common EQ curve with 4 levels of gain, from warm clean to syrupy, elastic drive.

T/D
Do you wish they all could be California Girls Amps? Well, between these two channels, you can go right back to the best of Fullerton, CA, circa the 1960's.

Channel A gives you the main ingredient for cooking up sparkling cleans, (well suited for effects). Try this channel through a 4x12, and you get glorious, purposeful cleans that are so sweet, they'll make the wind cry Mary.

Channel B serves up that classic, pushed, compressed roots-rock sound. If you want a channel that behaves like a small amp but sounds larger than your half of the stage, then this one's for you. This a channel that no self-respecting tone-chef should be without.

Match Made In Heaven: Try this with the C.O.D module and get the Ultimate Alternate Fender, a 4-channel amp that that covers every square mile of Fullerton.

VX
A module so rich, it’ll make the Fab Four sing hail to the Queen.

Channel A is made for across-the-pond, shimmering cleans that jangle and chime like they’re supposed to. This top boost channel gives us a ticket to ride all the way to Liverpool.

Channel B is pushed hard and rich with overtones- stated simply: It Will. It Will. Rock You.

If you’re a tele player, match this module up with the SL and get clean to medium gain. Just take those old records off the shelf and play along with great tones from the last few decades.

SL
This low to medium gain module moves you anywhere between the JTM45 and the Plexi. Players modded these amps for a reason and created a sliding scale of “perceived gain” vs. “actual gain”. But, hey, it was the 70’s and things were still a little hazy.

Channel A is the actual gain level, which is a fantastic channel for those about to rock...

...once the rocking has commenced, Channel B is the perceived gain level and will really shake up the toys in your attic. If you’d like to match this up with another module that creates the Be All End All of Marshall Tones...

SL2
...the SL2 picks up right where the SL leaves off. Sit back, and let Egnater Amplification take you back to the days of real guitar solos, spandex pants, and guitar players who got frustrated when their girlfriends would use up all the hairspray and eye shadow.

Channel A gives you the JCM800, in all of it's thunderous fire-breathing glory.

Channel B should come with a can of Aqua Net. This channel gives you the sound of modded and hot rodded Marshall Amps, 1987-1990.

SL2x
While most guitarists of the late 80's were looking for chicks by looking like chicks, one in particular was looking for destruction and found it with nothing more than a top hat, a 59 sunburst and 100 watt Silver Jubilee... the SL2X cuts through the glam and delivers more muscle, more bite, and more rock star street cred. It's also a great place to start when you're trying to be the second coming of early VH. We can call you "VHII".

Channel A gives you everything from the brown sound to brownstone

Channel B... Fair Warning: this channel will have you saying "you could be mine"

EG 3/4
Here in our worldwide headquarters, we asked what would happen if we were to take the SL2 and smooth it out a bit for soloing. We darkened it up a bit, and added a touch of mid range emphasis, and created what is the perfect sound for mic’ing through a p.a. system (which is more and more common for you guys that gig regularly).

Channels A and B were taken from the acclaimed Egnater TOL amplifiers and act as great rhythm and lead channels for guys who favor a lead tone that is a little smokier.

EG5
Definition and saturation need not be mutually exclusive terms. The EG5 brings them together in an unholy, rambunctious, and sometimes violent marriage. The tightest low end of all our modules, with a decidedly modern flavor, the EG5 is like Santa Claus on a diet: a mega-ton of "presence", but without the flabby bottom.

Channel A hits hard, with a tone somewhere between California rectified and Seattle custom shop, and refuses to let your chugs turn into chubs.

Channel B adds even more gain for your supercharged overdrive leads, whether they be "slo" or fast.

C.O.D.
What would you say if we told you that you could have one of the most famous boutique amplifiers in recent history- and you wouldn’t have to get in a bidding war with John Mayer to have it?

Well, welcome to the module that lives comfortably between the Dumble Overdrive Special and the Mark IIc, except with it’s own little twist. Even Marshall die-hards who don’t care for Fender amps really like this module because it cuts differently and you play differently. It feels and responds like a Marshall, but with a Fender EQ. You’ll get a module that brings out the mid range in single coils and just loves the neck pickup on a Les Paul. This module is perfect for both Robben Fordabees and Dream Theaterrites.

Match Made In Heaven: Try this with a T/D and get the backstage tour of blues-rock heaven.

ERECT
The first rule of Amplifier Fight Club? There is no Amplifier Fight Club. The Erect will hit first.

Channels A and B are the same, but any aggressive individual has facility with both hands, right? We found a great setting in a dual-rectified amp and then wired a better version of that harder-edged tone into a module that gives you the tones of modern rock. This module loves Vintage 30’s, eats nuts and bolts for breakfast, and is not safe to be alone with your girlfriend.

MHG
So you still have a mullet. And you still wear guy-liner. And you still tuck your acid-washed jeans into your faux snakeskin boots. Well, maybe it’s time to move forward to the current millennium? While most of you will have to change, we can help you make a smooth and comfortable transition from your 1987-1990 guitar tones to something more current.

Introducing the MHG module. This module has the aggression of current modern rock amps, but it makes for a good transition for guys who like the SL2 but aren’t quite ready for the ERECT. This is the module that you’ll need when virtuoso guitar playing comes back in style in the next two years. Be ready. Be prepared. Get a haircut.

Pedals

The Holy Driver
The Holy Driver is a 100% pure analog high-gain distortion pedal that summons everything from classic to modern metal. The High and Low EQ knobs, coupled with Egnater's signature Tight switch, allow the Holy Driver to handle lower tunings while staying tight and defined. The built-in gate provides essential noise reduction and can be used as an aggressive cutoff for tight rhythm playing. The Holy Driver also features a footswitchable midrange section with Depth and Level controls. This midrange feature provides complete reign over the vital mid frequencies. The Holy Driver features a solid zinc housing designed to withstand the abuse of the road.

OverDose
The Overdose is a 100% pure analog, two-in-one Overdrive and Boost pedal. The Overdrive section boasts an extremely responsive tone control. The Gain and Volume knobs deliver a vast array of saturated tones. Jones allows you to accurately sculpt the critical midrange frequencies. The Jones switch selects between two mid frequencies while the Jones knob allows you to cut or boost that frequency. Egnater's signature Tight switch provides control of the essential low frequencies.
The Boost section is versatile and intuitive. Set the pedal for an ultra clean boost or dial in the perfect amount of grit. Drive tapers the amount of gain in your boost while Color shapes the overall tone. The Tight switch controls the overall low frequency response.
The Path switch selects the order of Overdrive and Boost in your chain. Patch jacks on the rear panel allow other effects to be inserted between the two pedal sections of the Overdose.
Taken directly from Egnater.com

Last edited by I am wet : 07-18-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

Reserved...

GC Egnater display - Renegade included

Bogner Alchemist head + Egnater 212 cab, Egnater Tourmaster combo, Egnater Rebel 20 head + matching cab,

gregs1020 Tweaker on top of my amp. Sounded great thru my cab.

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH : 12-28-2010 at 06:01 PM.
311ZOSOVHJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #7
mmolteratx
UG God

JHachey hasn't been on in a while and the old thread is pretty much dead.
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
mmolteratx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
I am wet
Registered User of Water

hows it looking?

Old 07-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
cdr_salamander
or simply Nick

Looks good so far, I reserved mine for mostly clips, settings, pics of the Tweaker. Will be the only amp I have for a while.

'10 Gibson Firebird V
Marshall SL5
cdr_salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #10
Matt15f
dj hero medium

looking for clips of the tweaker, and before acouticmiror claims it was his idea.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
cdr_salamander
or simply Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt15f
looking for clips of the tweaker, and before acouticmiror claims it was his idea.

I got a really quick clip on my profile showing the cleans with everything at noon.

'10 Gibson Firebird V
Marshall SL5
cdr_salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
I am wet
Registered User of Water

k sorry i havent done any updates, im playing my renegade

Old 07-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

Looks good. Need pr0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am wet
k sorry i havent done any updates, im playing my renegade

suuuuure....rub it in
Old 07-17-2010, 11:45 PM   #14
I am wet
Registered User of Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311ZOSOVHJH
Looks good. Need pr0n

suuuuure....rub it in

still playing it!

its sounds killer

Old 07-17-2010, 11:57 PM   #15
Jazz Funeral
O.N. Original Nunt

I bought a Rebel-30 112 Combo about two months ago, and I just f*ckin' love that thing. I have a Hot Rod DeVille that's for sale now, as far as I'm concerned. Haven't bothered taking and/or uploading any pictures yet, but it's inevitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Jazz Funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:58 PM   #16
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

updated post #7

v....sorry for cell phone pics (blackberry sucks)

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH : 07-18-2010 at 12:05 AM.
311ZOSOVHJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #17
I am wet
Registered User of Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311ZOSOVHJH
updated post #7

purty pictures

Old 07-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #18
Linqua5150
Tube Addict

anyone whos swapped tubes in their tweaker for el34s im very interested in hearing the tone change. and ive heard you also get more gain with those tubes, so show me your meanest saturation!(by meanest i do not mean scooped)

i must get my hands on a tweaker!
Laney AOR 4x12 w/ Jensen MOD
Jet City JCA2112RC
80's era Arion Stereo Chorus > Ibanez DE-7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.

Linqua5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #19
mmolteratx
UG God

gregs1020 threw some NOS Mullards in his that he really likes.
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
mmolteratx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #20
I am wet
Registered User of Water

alright well i think ive got a nice bit of information in it. time for some pics.

Rate This Thread: