Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
cometed

a 1970's guitar that i can't track

ok i was at m grama's place and one of her buddies had this guitar a Raven guitar he came from ireland with it or something like that and he sold it to my grama and she gave it to me. the thing i wanted to know is what the exact year it was made in. when i look in the loot hole this is what it says on the information

Raven. art. no. A206Y. although it might be a y or a V as it's kinda smudged although the guitar is in great condition.
cometed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
Jaaide

I have one as well, and have never been able to find out much about it. It's black, with gold lettering at the head.

Same info inside, A206 Y

I received mine from my Uncle about 15 years ago, it's still in great condition and plays great. Unfortunately, hard to find anything about it.
Jaaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
cometed

well mines black with a white pick guard on both left and right side of the strings. it has what seems to be a bone inlay system as what, the person who i bought it off. it might be but not to sure.
cometed is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: