Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
MatrixClaw
UG God

US [US] WTT: SKB 4u Deep rack for 4u Shallow rack

I'm only using this rack to hold a power conditioner, TC G-Major, Noise Gate & Graphic EQ, all of which are shallow. The rack is simply just too big for what I need it for, and I'd like something that can sit easily on top of one of my heads with minimal overhang.

The one I have is the older style, 1 latched door on the front and a removable plate on the back (there's no removable door, which gives you a good 2" or so of space). Great rack, has seen its share of shows, but it's not beat up, the exterior shows wear, but that's what these things are for, to protect your gear!

I'll put some pictures up in a bit, it's currently buried under some boxes, which are in a corner, behind the bass drum of my drumset, so I've gotta dig it out :lol:

If you've got another 4u rack that's a bit smaller, I'm all ears. Two removable doors is preferred, just because that takes off a lot of excess space when it's being used, but if it's a much more shallow rack to begin with, it doesn't really matter. I don't really want anything bigger than 4 spaces though, it's just too bulky and 4u is exactly the right amount of room for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
MatrixClaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: