Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-27-2015, 06:33 AM   #1
MrKRB64
Mr Durp

Protest The Hero Guitar Pro Tabs

All the tabs are blocked by copyright; I'm assuming by the band as they sell their own tab books. Does anyone have some guitar pro files though that they downloaded prior to the take down of their songs (specifically Spoils)?

I prefer learning songs in guitar pro as it's a lot quicker to learn than text based tabs. Need to learn Spoils in the next week for a gig I'm filling in for the lead guitarist; so would really appreciate it if someone could upload it on dropbox or such. Any other tabs in Guitar Pro format are appreciated too! I have Without Prejudice, Sequoia Throne, Palms Read, Mist and Yellow teeth which I'm happy to share if anyone wants them.

I have the text tab but will be able to learn it a lot quicker with the guitar pro tab. Cheers

Click it and be disappointed
MrKRB64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:27 AM   #2
Marcus 90

I have the song your looking for on my computer, i could send you some other PTH tabs too if you want. Give me your email and i'll send them to you
Marcus 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:39 PM   #3
bloodandempire

I honestly can't believe they did this....their tab books for fortress are a joke or I'd understand, but even if you pay for, you sure aren't learning the songs from it. Lost my respect PTH.

I do covers. I'm not great. I'm not bad. https://www.youtube.com/user/forbloodandempiire
bloodandempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:33 AM   #4
MrKRB64
Mr Durp

Cool thanks marcus I sent you a message. As I said I'm happy to share the tabs I have with anyone that wants them still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodandempire
I honestly can't believe they did this....their tab books for fortress are a joke or I'd understand, but even if you pay for, you sure aren't learning the songs from it. Lost my respect PTH.

Yeah it does seem stupid on their part as they aren't that big and people playing their stuff would give them more exposure. Maybe it's their management? They made their last record through crowd funding so I'm guessing that's it?

Click it and be disappointed
MrKRB64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: