Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Rock & Indie
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-07-2015, 03:41 AM   #7681
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo
 
slipknot5678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Kauai of all things is the only thing Childish Gambino has put out that I like. For real. Other than that it's all good except Eminem IMO (a few good tracks back in 1999/2000 but that's it). Azealia Banks (musically) is something I'm still on the fence about. Kendrick, Kanye, and Nas though.

Never even listened to those two folkish rock artists before lol. I've heard good things abut City and Colour though.
__________________
UG's #1 hottest, SAFE LINK!!!

#FreePalestine
#FreeKurdistan
#UnbanEveryone
slipknot5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:08 AM   #7682
steve_muse
UG Resident
 
steve_muse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Scotland
Funny you mention gambino cus I've started watching Community
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
I hope you guys realize that HTML\jsp can be easily manipulated in your browser, so there is no real way to confirm that this conversation happened.
steve_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:17 PM   #7683
Squall142
I come from the net
 
Squall142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
^Lol nice, I love that show. He also had a really good stand-up special called Weirdo and a comedy sketch group on YouTube called DerrickComedy. There's a lot of funny shit in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
Kauai of all things is the only thing Childish Gambino has put out that I like. For real. Other than that it's all good except Eminem IMO (a few good tracks back in 1999/2000 but that's it). Azealia Banks (musically) is something I'm still on the fence about. Kendrick, Kanye, and Nas though.

Never even listened to those two folkish rock artists before lol. I've heard good things abut City and Colour though.


That's fair. I love all his shit. Because the Internet is probably one of my favourite albums in a long, long time. Love Slim. Encore and Recovery were bad, but before and after there's a lot of stuff I like.

I like Fantasea a lot and I just bought her studio album. Lots of different sounds, I enjoy them. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is ****ing amazing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Squall142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #7684
steve_muse
UG Resident
 
steve_muse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Scotland
Yeezus > MBDTF but yea, gr8 stuff.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
I hope you guys realize that HTML\jsp can be easily manipulated in your browser, so there is no real way to confirm that this conversation happened.
steve_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:26 PM   #7685
Love_Buzz
An Elusive Joi
 
Love_Buzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall142
^Lol nice, I love that show. He also had a really good stand-up special called Weirdo and a comedy sketch group on YouTube called DerrickComedy. There's a lot of funny shit in there.



That's fair. I love all his shit. Because the Internet is probably one of my favourite albums in a long, long time. Love Slim. Encore and Recovery were bad, but before and after there's a lot of stuff I like.

I like Fantasea a lot and I just bought her studio album. Lots of different sounds, I enjoy them. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is ****ing amazing.

Love DerrickComedy, and the movie they made. Not a big fan of his stand up though.

I also didn't care much for his rap albums before Because the Internet, felt they relied too much on punchlines. BTI is pretty good though, and i'm looking forward to see him do more stuff with Chance the Rapper. Agree on MBDTF as well.
__________________
Love_Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #7686
Squall142
I come from the net
 
Squall142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
I haven't seen Mystery Team. Prolly one say. And really? I loved Weirdo. The part about Michael Cera always gets me lol.

The punchlines brought me in. Only a couple of his songs rely heavily on them, beyond them it's mostly just being clever, I think anyways. Have you seen how much his fanbase want Bino to release So Profound? It's pretty crazy. And I love Chance! Been bumping Acid Rap and the SoX stuff lately. And on the Kanye album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_muse
Yeezus > MBDTF but yea, gr8 stuff.


I think you're one of three people who think that lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Squall142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:07 PM   #7687
steve_muse
UG Resident
 
steve_muse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Scotland
MBDTF has some shitty filler tho
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
I hope you guys realize that HTML\jsp can be easily manipulated in your browser, so there is no real way to confirm that this conversation happened.
steve_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #7688
Love_Buzz
An Elusive Joi
 
Love_Buzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall142
I haven't seen Mystery Team. Prolly one say. And really? I loved Weirdo. The part about Michael Cera always gets me lol.

The punchlines brought me in. Only a couple of his songs rely heavily on them, beyond them it's mostly just being clever, I think anyways. Have you seen how much his fanbase want Bino to release So Profound? It's pretty crazy. And I love Chance! Been bumping Acid Rap and the SoX stuff lately. And on the Kanye album.

I've never heard of "So Profound", just checked out the live vid of youtube, sounds pretty cool. Reminds me of that ****ed up beat from that recent-ish Pusha T track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_muse
MBDTF has some shitty filler tho

Yeezus has a shitty last couple songs.
__________________
Love_Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:29 PM   #7689
Squall142
I come from the net
 
Squall142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
^Like a lot of his songs, it comes from one of his freestyles. The music's different here, but his verse is generally the same. And in better quality, minus the censorship.



Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_muse
MBDTF has some shitty filler tho


I kind like the whole thing. Just works for me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Squall142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:16 PM   #7690
Love_Buzz
An Elusive Joi
 
Love_Buzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada
Hey.. conversations and shit..

What kind of guitars are you guys playing on?

I just got my fender blues deluxe reissue fixed, it had just been laying around for a couple years. Turns out the issue was just some soldering issues. This is the first time I'm playing it with a Warmoth Jazzmaster I put together. I love it.
__________________
Love_Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:52 AM   #7691
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo
 
slipknot5678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
LOL guitars

nah for real I still know **** all about guitars despite playing.
__________________
UG's #1 hottest, SAFE LINK!!!

#FreePalestine
#FreeKurdistan
#UnbanEveryone
slipknot5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:57 PM   #7692
steve_muse
UG Resident
 
steve_muse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Scotland
Yea same, I'm clueless when it comes to brands and shit #forshame


I'm just playing my classical guitar these days
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
I hope you guys realize that HTML\jsp can be easily manipulated in your browser, so there is no real way to confirm that this conversation happened.
steve_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:08 PM   #7693
Love_Buzz
An Elusive Joi
 
Love_Buzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada
Well this was fun.

So.. back to rap music then?
__________________
Love_Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:19 PM   #7694
Squall142
I come from the net
 
Squall142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_Buzz
What kind of guitars are you guys playing on?


Same old Strat, but I have a Schecter Elite-5 I've been trying to get rid of for half a year. Fuckin' thing is stuck with me lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Squall142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 01:34 AM   #7695
rsmarrygold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
This is super awesome!no matter what the problem would be resolved, we will become more and more popular bars!
_________________________________________________
Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
rsgoldaz.com | fifacoinvip.co | zyy.com
rsmarrygold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:50 AM   #7696
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo
 
slipknot5678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
bars doesn't post in this thread though
__________________
UG's #1 hottest, SAFE LINK!!!

#FreePalestine
#FreeKurdistan
#UnbanEveryone
slipknot5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #7697
Neo Evil11
Feminist
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Where did the dream theater thread go?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:18 AM   #7698
sebastian_96
Spared no expense
 
sebastian_96's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_Buzz
Hey.. conversations and shit..

What kind of guitars are you guys playing on?

I just got my fender blues deluxe reissue fixed, it had just been laying around for a couple years. Turns out the issue was just some soldering issues. This is the first time I'm playing it with a Warmoth Jazzmaster I put together. I love it.


Still playing on my Gibson SG that Cory picked up for me a while back. Desperately needs a service/repair though, just waiting on my tax money to come back to me before I book her in. Other than that I have a Fender acoustic which does me well, she aint no masterpiece of guitar craftsmanship, but she does the job.

Once I get the SG sorted I'll probably save up for another guitar, so I can alternate between tunings without having to screw around tuning back and forth on the one guitar. Maybe a Gibson Firebird, they are sexy!
__________________
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:



the muffin!
sebastian_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.