Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-25-2015, 10:52 PM   #1
ErikLensherr
UG Fantastic
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
What's up with youth in Asia

I mean euthanasia, of people with terminal illnesses.

I support it if they want to, it may let people die with dignity rather than suffering needlessly.

Discuss
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/OEdlt6s.png
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #2
chrismendiola
Killed by drones
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
We already had this thread and it was a total shitstorm.
__________________

Str8 up gunnin' down these nerds
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:55 PM   #3
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
 
Bob_Sacamano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
i wish i was in the 70s so i could have made up youth in asia and used it for my band first

i would have done it too if it weren't for those meddling punks. like a year ago i thought of it and thought i was ****ing brilliant for a week until i looked it up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:56 PM   #4
Wormholes
Banned
 
Wormholes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
their dongers are blurry.
Wormholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:58 PM   #5
ErikLensherr
UG Fantastic
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismendiola
We already had this thread and it was a total shitstorm.

We could use a shitstorm in the midst of this shit drought. Shh, hear that. The winds of shit are blowing.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/OEdlt6s.png
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:03 PM   #6
Jon777
UG Freak
 
Jon777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
euthanasia for youth in asia
__________________
~

~
Jon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:05 PM   #7
entity0009
UG's Null.
 
entity0009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Null.
After watching my dad succumb to early onset Alzheimer's over the course of 7 years and having to stop him from throwing himself off a building while he was still lucid enough to realise what was in store for him, I am distinctly pro-euthanasia.

Starting the thread on a positive note
__________________
🙈 🙉 🙊
entity0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:06 PM   #8
Fat Lard
.
 
Fat Lard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
~The shit wave a'comin~

*puts up shitshield*


POD's Youth of Anesia song was never good. GTFB in your sunday class with that shit, it was never good, and it never will be good... no matter how many times you play it when Warthog Warring on Blood Gulch.
__________________
.
Fat Lard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #9
So-Cal
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormholes
their dongers are blurry.

Lol
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:29 PM   #10
Eastwinn
locks from the inside
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: getafe, spain
what are the circumstances?
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:51 PM   #11
TheChaz
UG Newbie
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Fully support it.
TheChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:52 PM   #12
MinterMan22
UG Member
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i wish i was in the 70s so i could have made up youth in asia and used it for my band first

i would have done it too if it weren't for those meddling punks. like a year ago i thought of it and thought i was ****ing brilliant for a week until i looked it up.

why does it matter if it's the 70s or not isnt punk all about doing everything thats already been done before?
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:43 AM   #13
ErikLensherr
UG Fantastic
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
what are the circumstances?

Any circumstances. Whatever your imagination can conjure.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/OEdlt6s.png
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:00 AM   #14
EpiExplorer
Am russian bear dog.
 
EpiExplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United Kinkdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormholes
their dongers are blurry.



Quote:
Originally Posted by So-Cal
Lol



They have not raised them enough.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
Book smart is better, anyway.

I can easily lift a telephone directory, and beat you with it. Just try lifting a street, assholes.
EpiExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 10:59 AM   #15
Most_Triumphant
is being Excellent!
 
Most_Triumphant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Personally, I'm against it life is still worth living even if you're in constant pain. There is always some good to find. That's my two cents and will probably be flamed for it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Most_Triumphant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:17 PM   #16
JamSessionFreak
Soup
 
JamSessionFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Slovenia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Most_Triumphant
Personally, I'm against it life is still worth living even if you're in constant pain. There is always some good to find. That's my two cents and will probably be flamed for it.

Your grandma is dying from cancer and is in horrible pain. She has two months to live and even that requires her to stay in a hospital bed for most of her time. She is too weak to walk further than her trip to the loo and the high-point of her daily life is lunch. She has expressed the desire to be euthanized.

What gives you the right to demand from her that she suffers through all of it for some off chance that her life gets better, when there's a whole community of medical professionals practically promising her otherwise?

I'm not trying to flame you but since the entire point of euthanasia is to relieve someone from a long period of suffering with practically no chance of recovery, the argument 'it might get better' isn't the smartest one.

It might start start raining lava tomorrow. All of the meteorological community is saying that it won't. I'm against your right to not purchase lava insurance because it still just maybe might. U mad?
__________________
LAIBACH works as a team (the collective spirit), according to the model of industrial production and totalitarianism, which means that
the individual does not speak; the organization does.

Our work is industrial, our language political.
JamSessionFreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:22 PM   #17
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismendiola
We already had this thread and it was a total shitstorm.

you're welcome
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:24 PM   #18
So-Cal
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSessionFreak
Your grandma is dying from cancer and is in horrible pain. She has two months to live and even that requires her to stay in a hospital bed for most of her time. She is too weak to walk further than her trip to the loo and the high-point of her daily life is lunch. She has expressed the desire to be euthanized.

What gives you the right to demand from her that she suffers through all of it for some off chance that her life gets better, when there's a whole community of medical professionals practically promising her otherwise?

I'm not trying to flame you but since the entire point of euthanasia is to relieve someone from a long period of suffering with practically no chance of recovery, the argument 'it might get better' isn't the smartest one.

It might start start raining lava tomorrow. All of the meteorological community is saying that it won't. I'm against your right to not purchase lava insurance because it still just maybe might. U mad?

She might get better. She might hold the key to finding a cure to cancer. And you want to kill her?
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:28 PM   #19
JamSessionFreak
Soup
 
JamSessionFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Slovenia
Quote:
Originally Posted by So-Cal
She might get better. She might hold the key to finding a cure to cancer. And you want to kill her?

No. I'm giving her the right to kill herself if she wants to. I myself have no say in the matter. Also a 'cure for cancer' is a fairytale, stop using it whenever you wanna say that someone may do something good for humanity.
__________________
LAIBACH works as a team (the collective spirit), according to the model of industrial production and totalitarianism, which means that
the individual does not speak; the organization does.

Our work is industrial, our language political.
JamSessionFreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:33 PM   #20
So-Cal
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Yeah i know but what if she suddenly did get better and then we studied her and found some genetic thing or whatever and it advanced our understanding of a certain type of cancer. Ya know? I'm just saying.
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.