Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-17-2011, 02:53 PM   #41
gumbilicious
beginner

yeah, studio monitors should work. they'd sound pretty good too

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
gumbilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #42
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS LEAD 5
Tell me some. I have an RP500, but I might be able to use them here.

Well, number one, the Tube Compressor is your best friend. It can fatten up your tone very well.

Number two, you don't need nearly as much bass as you think you do. At the most, I usually don't have it over 1-o'-clock.

Three, play around with the cabs. The cab for the JTM-45 is usually too bassy for me (they're supposed to be Greenbacks), so I usually switch to the cab for the Park 75 or the JCM-800. Although a bright mic, like the model of the Sennheiser MD 421, can help with the muddiness (I got a sweet Jeff Beck-style tone with the standard cab loaded with Greenbacks and the 421). I've heard that a lot of people on Sevenstring.org like to disable the cabs entirely and just use impulse responses in their DAWs. I haven't tried this yet, as I haven't actually recorded anything with it yet.

Four, the overdrive, distortion and fuzz pedal models are awesome, and you should use them.

Five, I've gotten the best chorus tones out of the delay with modulation and the flangers. Their model of the Boss CE-1 is great, but it's very dated-sounding. I love using it when I'm playing Rush songs (the Hiwatt model is fucking amazing; combine that with my semihollow and I can get pretty damned close to Alex's tone on Hemispheres/Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures), as well as Police songs (the AC30 model, thankfully, is one of the best ones on the unit), but it's not all that modern-sounding, and sounds very late '70s-early '80s. They only have three choruses, a Roland Dimension D (which is great for '80s sounds), the Boss CE-1, and a Tri-Chorus, which I don't really like much, although I haven't really played with it too much. However, you can get good chorus tones out of the flangers if you play with them enough, and the delays with modulation (both digital and analog) give you good and pretty transparent-sounding chorus.

Six, you can get a BADASS Matt Bellamy-style Fuzz Factory-type fuzz by chaining the Maestro Fuzztone model (which is a very weak fuzz) and one of the heavier-hitting fuzzes, like the Fuzz Face, the Tone Bender, or the Big Muff. The Fuzz Face seems to get the most chaotic one, from my experiments. Another good tip for a MASSIVE fuzz is to run one of the overdrives into one of the fuzzes. I've tried chaining two of the higher-gain fuzzes together, and it doesn't really sound good. The noise gate (which is pretty much a necessity, as Line 6 decided it would be a good idea to implement virtual AC hum into their amp models; you can actually choose whether you want a European 50 Hz or a North American 60 Hz hum, which is kinda cool, I guess) kills the sustain, and the fuzz gets all sputtery, and not in a cool Devi Ever way.

Seven, Line 6's models seem to be slightly higher gain than the real amps, IMHO, so getting a perfectly clean tone can be hard at times, even on the Fender blackface models. If you want a perfectly clean tone, just use a Tube Compressor with a light amount of compression, and then EQ that to taste. Hopefully they'll put a JC-120 model in eventually, either in a firmware update or as part of an optional expansion pack. A lot of people have been asking for it, and since they've already got the chorus from the JC-120 (the Boss CE-1 is, from what I've heard, essentially the JC-120's chorus with more parameters to control), I don't see why they wouldn't put one in. Would it be very hard to do a model of a solid-state amp? They've done the JC-120 before on their earlier PODs. I've just had a bit of trouble getting a modern jazz tone, and I was kinda disappointed that they didn't put any high-quality solid-state amp models in, like the JC-120, the Polytone Mini-Brute, or the more recent Acoustic Image Clarus. I can get awesome fusion tones, and plenty of classic jazz tones (shit, they even have a model of that old Gibson amp from the '30s that Charlie Christian played, which actually can get some really raunchy overdrive that sounds pretty cool and VERY retro), but when it comes to contemporary jazz, I have trouble.

Eight, you can assign virtually any parameter of anything you want to the expression pedal. You can assign as many parameters as you want, as far as I know, to the expression pedal. You should exploit this as much as possible, as it's a great way to get CRAZY sounds out of the unit. I'm still experimenting with this, as there are so many effects and so many parameters that I doubt I'd ever be able to try out every combination.

Nine, you can get some cool sounds by assigning different effects to each stereo channel. Like, for example, on the left channel, you take a delay and put it through an intelligent harmonizer, and on the right channel, you take another delay with a longer or shorter delay time and put it through another intelligent harmonizer tuned to another interval. You can get some cool arpeggios out of single notes with that. The volume swell delay and reverse delay can be cool choices for this, but I tend to prefer the standard digital delay, maybe with modulation. Then you can run that into a nice long reverb post-mixer, and you've got an awesome ambient/post-rock sound. You may or may not be able to use an amp model with this. I think you'd be okay if you just used an amp model, and you didn't put any effects before the amp besides the noise gate and maybe a volume pedal if you want. I'd recommend one of the blackface models for this, of course, although the Voxes are good, too, as long as you're careful with the gain and keep it nice and clean. There are several presets that expand upon this sort of idea, some of which use the guitar synths (there are several, and they're actually pretty cool), and they just omit the amp model entirely because it'd overload the DSP chip if they used even one, let alone two. It gives you a warning if you've reached the limit of DSP power, so you can't make your unit crash.

I guess that's about it. I dunno how any of those might apply to your Digitech, since the HD500 is pretty unique among multieffects in that you can route your effects in whatever order you want, and you can chain several of the same type of effect together, unlike most multieffects (you can't do this with the lower-end POD HD models, unfortunately), so these tips might not be useful to you at all. Also, a lot of them are specific to the POD HD, so again, I'm not sure how helpful this might be.

Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud

PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #43
gumbilicious
beginner

wow, they should put that on page 1.

just outta curiosity katana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy_Kat
Number two, you don't need nearly as much bass as you think you do. At the most, I usually don't have it over 1-o'-clock.

what do you use for monitoring? some kinda full range setup?

one reason i mention is that amp/speaker choice can play a major role in what you are talking about. a guitar with 1, 2 or 4 12" speakers and running at 16 or 8 ohms will have less low end response (do to resonance freq and impedance curves) than a 2 or 3 way HIFI/studio monitor/full range setup running at 4 or 2 ohms.

this is definitely one reason i always have to cut back bass when using modeler units.

-ae
Old 03-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #44
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbilicious

one reason i mention is that amp/speaker choice can play a major role in what you are talking about. a guitar with 1, 2 or 4 12" speakers and running at 16 or 8 ohms will have less low end response (do to resonance freq and impedance curves) than a 2 or 3 way HIFI/studio monitor/full range setup running at 4 or 2 ohms.

this is definitely one reason i always have to cut back bass when using modeler units.

I use headphones usually, sometimes I plug into my amp (which is a Vox Valvetronix) on the Boutique Clean channel, which is bassy as hell. It's supposed to be a model of the clean channel of a Dumble ODS, and it's the most transparent sound I've got. I just run it with everything at 12-o'-clock except for the master volume. Seriously, it's really bassy. It's really boomy if you put the bass over 12-o'-clock, and even then, some low notes make it unusually boomy when I use my neck pickup.

So yeah, I guess it's probably because I already have a lot of bass. And because I prefer trebly tones anyway. Although I like high mids the most. I always have the Presence knob WAY up. I listen to a lot of post-punk and indie rock, and I've taken a liking to the very bright, some would say "ice-pick," tones that a lot of those bands use. They mostly use single-coils, though, and I'm still saving up for my Jazzmaster, and while I have my dad's old MIJ Squier Tele, the pickups on that are all funky and don't always work. I've been meaning to do an overhaul of the hardware on it, probably getting all the stuff from Guitarfetish, since I don't really want to spend too much on it, but I haven't gotten around to that yet, so I have no single-coils. So I try to compensate for the warmer sound of my Ibanez semihollow by EQing the amps differently.

Seriously, though, the JTM-45 model is bassy as hell through its regular cab. I've noticed the Plexi model on my Valvetronix is also extremely bassy. Is this how real Plexis are?

Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud

PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #45
gumbilicious
beginner

cool.

i was just wondering if guitar amps still get all the bass from modelers, i have never tried using a guitar amp/cab for monitoring my modeling.

thx for indulging me.

PS: i love single coils too. lovely things.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy katana
is this how real plexi's are?

i have a metropolis, custom built JTM45 (i know this isn't THE SLP 1959 plexi, but it is pretty damn close). i run the bass around 2, anymore is too much for me. so "yes", it seems like they are bassy.

-ae

Last edited by gumbilicious : 03-18-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #46
GS LEAD 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
Well, number one, the Tube Compressor is your best friend. It can fatten up your tone very well.

Three, play around with the cabs. The cab for the JTM-45 is usually too bassy for me (they're supposed to be Greenbacks), so I usually switch to the cab for the Park 75 or the JCM-800. Although a bright mic, like the model of the Sennheiser MD 421, can help with the muddiness (I got a sweet Jeff Beck-style tone with the standard cab loaded with Greenbacks and the 421). I've heard that a lot of people on Sevenstring.org like to disable the cabs entirely and just use impulse responses in their DAWs. I haven't tried this yet, as I haven't actually recorded anything with it yet.

Four, the overdrive, distortion and fuzz pedal models are awesome, and you should use them.

Five, I've gotten the best chorus tones out of the delay with modulation and the flangers. Their model of the Boss CE-1 is great, but it's very dated-sounding. I love using it when I'm playing Rush songs (the Hiwatt model is fucking amazing; combine that with my semihollow and I can get pretty damned close to Alex's tone on Hemispheres/Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures), as well as Police songs (the AC30 model, thankfully, is one of the best ones on the unit), but it's not all that modern-sounding, and sounds very late '70s-early '80s. They only have three choruses, a Roland Dimension D (which is great for '80s sounds), the Boss CE-1, and a Tri-Chorus, which I don't really like much, although I haven't really played with it too much. However, you can get good chorus tones out of the flangers if you play with them enough, and the delays with modulation (both digital and analog) give you good and pretty transparent-sounding chorus.

Six, you can get a BADASS Matt Bellamy-style Fuzz Factory-type fuzz by chaining the Maestro Fuzztone model (which is a very weak fuzz) and one of the heavier-hitting fuzzes, like the Fuzz Face, the Tone Bender, or the Big Muff. The Fuzz Face seems to get the most chaotic one, from my experiments. Another good tip for a MASSIVE fuzz is to run one of the overdrives into one of the fuzzes. I've tried chaining two of the higher-gain fuzzes together, and it doesn't really sound good. The noise gate (which is pretty much a necessity, as Line 6 decided it would be a good idea to implement virtual AC hum into their amp models; you can actually choose whether you want a European 50 Hz or a North American 60 Hz hum, which is kinda cool, I guess) kills the sustain, and the fuzz gets all sputtery, and not in a cool Devi Ever way.

Seven, Line 6's models seem to be slightly higher gain than the real amps, IMHO, so getting a perfectly clean tone can be hard at times, even on the Fender blackface models. If you want a perfectly clean tone, just use a Tube Compressor with a light amount of compression, and then EQ that to taste. Hopefully they'll put a JC-120 model in eventually, either in a firmware update or as part of an optional expansion pack. A lot of people have been asking for it, and since they've already got the chorus from the JC-120 (the Boss CE-1 is, from what I've heard, essentially the JC-120's chorus with more parameters to control), I don't see why they wouldn't put one in. Would it be very hard to do a model of a solid-state amp? They've done the JC-120 before on their earlier PODs. I've just had a bit of trouble getting a modern jazz tone, and I was kinda disappointed that they didn't put any high-quality solid-state amp models in, like the JC-120, the Polytone Mini-Brute, or the more recent Acoustic Image Clarus. I can get awesome fusion tones, and plenty of classic jazz tones (shit, they even have a model of that old Gibson amp from the '30s that Charlie Christian played, which actually can get some really raunchy overdrive that sounds pretty cool and VERY retro), but when it comes to contemporary jazz, I have trouble.

Eight, you can assign virtually any parameter of anything you want to the expression pedal. You can assign as many parameters as you want, as far as I know, to the expression pedal. You should exploit this as much as possible, as it's a great way to get CRAZY sounds out of the unit. I'm still experimenting with this, as there are so many effects and so many parameters that I doubt I'd ever be able to try out every combination.

Nine, you can get some cool sounds by assigning different effects to each stereo channel. Like, for example, on the left channel, you take a delay and put it through an intelligent harmonizer, and on the right channel, you take another delay with a longer or shorter delay time and put it through another intelligent harmonizer tuned to another interval. You can get some cool arpeggios out of single notes with that. The volume swell delay and reverse delay can be cool choices for this, but I tend to prefer the standard digital delay, maybe with modulation. Then you can run that into a nice long reverb post-mixer, and you've got an awesome ambient/post-rock sound. You may or may not be able to use an amp model with this. I think you'd be okay if you just used an amp model, and you didn't put any effects before the amp besides the noise gate and maybe a volume pedal if you want. I'd recommend one of the blackface models for this, of course, although the Voxes are good, too, as long as you're careful with the gain and keep it nice and clean. There are several presets that expand upon this sort of idea, some of which use the guitar synths (there are several, and they're actually pretty cool), and they just omit the amp model entirely because it'd overload the DSP chip if they used even one, let alone two. It gives you a warning if you've reached the limit of DSP power, so you can't make your unit crash.

I guess that's about it. I dunno how any of those might apply to your Digitech, since the HD500 is pretty unique among multieffects in that you can route your effects in whatever order you want, and you can chain several of the same type of effect together, unlike most multieffects (you can't do this with the lower-end POD HD models, unfortunately), so these tips might not be useful to you at all. Also, a lot of them are specific to the POD HD, so again, I'm not sure how helpful this might be.

a) Tube compressor? What the hecks that? What settings do you use on it?
b) I usually have bass on my fav model (Triple Recto) at 11o clock
c) As far as cabs are concerned, I keep coming back to the recto 412 sim.
d) What exactly do you do with the modulated delays? I still havent figured it out.
Also, a couple of the delays on my RP have something called "Ducker Level" and "Ducker Threshold". Wtf's that supposed to be?
e) I cant chain an OD into a fuzz, but I can try using my DF-7 into my RP. Suggested settings?
f) You mean the Gibson GA? GA40 I think......my RP's got one of those too, but I have no use for it
g) One really nice thing I did with my RP is that I set an LFO to control chorus speed, and varied the LFO's frequency with the pedal. It sounds insanely sci fi when going up and down while strumming chords.
h) Sorry, can only use one model. And ive got no DSP overload warning. Mine just locks up altogether when overloaded. Thankfully it happened only once, though I suspect it was more of a voltage fluctuation problem than overload.

Try doing this.
Does the HD have a Voodoo Sparkle Drive model? Or any OD that is a clean bosst and OD in parallel?
If so, run it into a Mesa Triple Rec (diamond plate?)
Do this-
Gain- 40
Clean- 50
Level- 99

On the Rec- Gain- 50-70, depending on how much you want.
Bass- 3.0
Mid- 7.5
Treble- 5-6.
Presence- 0
Use a Recto 412 cab model.

Great rhythm tone, thick and chunky.
EDIT: The JTM probably IS bassy, I can get really nice, very warm Systematic Chaos Petrucci esque tones out of the JTM model on my RP with a bit of chorus and delay, treble on the JTM at 9, mids 6, bass 2. Gain very VERY low, 30 or so, it breaks up with heavy picking.
Peavey KB4

DSP's FTW

You Liek Digitech?
8>7>6. ERG'S FTW.

Last edited by GS LEAD 5 : 03-18-2011 at 04:41 PM.
GS LEAD 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #47
ibanezguitars44

anyone here have a pod hd? i want to know if you can set the looper volume to be controlled by an expression pedal

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ibanezguitars44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #48
ibanezguitars44

just googled to find out. you can't. hopefully they will make an update for that.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Old 03-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #49
GS LEAD 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbilicious

That explains why my RP sounds super flubby through my stereo system.

@Katana: Does the Pitch Shifter on your HD add a lot of extra flub when used to virtually downtune your guitar?
Peavey KB4

DSP's FTW

You Liek Digitech?
8>7>6. ERG'S FTW.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #50
Skysc

I think you could add some preamp which use DSP without being "modeler/multi effect " . The rocktron voodu valve is a fine piece of gear ... the best ive heard played directly through headphone cause the speaker emulation is just awesome . the Voodu valve is the piece of gear ive been searching for my bedroom after trying a lot of stuff ( vox tonelab st , pod 2.0 , behringer v-amp 2 , vox amplug ) . i like the fact that the voodu valve doesnt try to "model" .. you really start to dial your sound with what you have in mind . all the effect , flange , chorus , delai are just great . weird that it was release in 1995 ( before the big popularity of "modeling " technology ) .

rocktron prophesy should be considered too .

thumb up for my Rocktron Voodu Valve . i havent tried the XLR output to go direct through a P.A or recording console , but so far ive very like the unit . Guitar > voodu valve > Headphones

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Skysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:22 AM   #51
fc89konkari
UG Addict

Hey!

I currently own a Pod 2.0 and I really thought it would be better! td;lr it sucks. Ive tried running it into the poweramp of my peavey 6505+ and in front of a combo. Just sucks.

Are the Pod X3s a SERIOUS improvement into the high ground? Or would I want to get another product, eg. eleven rack, gsp1101?
I dont want to spend money for an Axe-FX (I dont have the money), but I want to get some kind of a digital system. I was looking at the Eleven Rack, seemed to impress me. Id run it straight into the computer, but also looking forward to run it into a power amp and into a cab. Would a rocktron velocity 300 do justice for it? Some guy said that its better with a SS power amp (instead of tube).

Shortly. Im looking for the best set up money-quality wise. Would and Eleven Rack -> rocktron velocity 300 -> harley benton g212 Vintage (I have the cab, it rocks) be the best as in money-quality wise?
And who says this would kick my peavey 6505+s ass (into the HB G212 Vintage)?

thanks in advance!
Jonathan

http://soundcloud.com/joneh
My Youtube channel: /JoonatanH96

Last edited by fc89konkari : 03-20-2011 at 07:23 AM.
fc89konkari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #52
fc89konkari
UG Addict

^anyone?

And also, is the Pod X3 PRO any competition for the eleven rack?

Old 03-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #53
GS LEAD 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc89konkari
^anyone?

And also, is the Pod X3 PRO any competition for the eleven rack?

The 11R blows away just about everything except the Axe FX.
The Axe ebats the 11 purely on features- feel wise they are similar enough to be indistiguishable.
Peavey KB4

DSP's FTW

You Liek Digitech?
8>7>6. ERG'S FTW.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #54
fc89konkari
UG Addict

on youtube, fearedse's comparison on HD300 vs. axe fx which really impressed me on the HD300. It really made me think it rocks. So are you definately sure that the 11R will kick the HD300's (or 500s) ass?

thanks

PS. you really have quite a bit saved for a badass tube amp

Old 03-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #55
GS LEAD 5

Quote:
on youtube, fearedse's comparison on HD300 vs. axe fx which really impressed me on the HD300. It really made me think it rocks. So are you definately sure that the 11R will kick the HD300's (or 500s) ass?

thanks

PS. you really have quite a bit saved for a badass tube amp

Depends on what you use it for.
If youre gonna be playing right on the edge of distortion and be depending a lot on player dynamics for tone, and can do without a bazillion amp models, and if recording to Pro Tools interests you, 11R is the way to go. Only Id reccmend a Carvin TS100 instead of a Velocity 300.
However, if you need clean cleans and heavy gain, the HD might be a better choice- it has far mroe amp models (50 something I think vs the 11's 16) and more effects and flexibilty in general.

Basically its pretty even. What the HD loses out in terms of tubey feel, it makes up for it sheer features. However the 11R makes up for that loss with tis ability to act as a rack based recording interface, and its Pro Tools integration might just tip you over.

I suggest you go to a stre and play both, for a LOOOOONG amount of time.
Axe vs HD500 or 11R/
Axe. Any day.
HD500 vs 11R?
That is a tough one.
You really need to try them out. Both have their respectiv e strengths and weaknesss.
Peavey KB4

DSP's FTW

You Liek Digitech?
8>7>6. ERG'S FTW.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:13 AM   #56
fc89konkari
UG Addict

If the only benefit from the HDs would be features, Ill go with the 11R. I just checked the models, and I can definately deal with multiple fender cleans, JCM 800, Plexi, Mark 2C+, Dual recto and SLO.

Im just wondering, can I download more for free (or do I have to pay) or what? And I also understood that I can control all this with a PC aswell.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #57
GS LEAD 5

Quote:
If the only benefit from the HDs would be features, Ill go with the 11R. I just checked the models, and I can definately deal with multiple fender cleans, JCM 800, Plexi, Mark 2C+, Dual recto and SLO.

Im just wondering, can I download more for free (or do I have to pay) or what? And I also understood that I can control all this with a PC aswell.

AFAIK upgrades are usually free.
You can control ANY mfx unit with a PC.
The biggest plus of the Eleven is the ability to record multiple tracks simultaneously with Pro Tools. Doesnt sound like much?
Well, one track is a direct recording. Andother is just a waveform that can be modified as you want- Ie you record something with a Dual Recto, then you decide it would sound ebtter with an SLO. You take the extra track, apply the SLO model to it. Voila!
You can also record individual sections of the effects chain.
Ir you want one channel to haev the full chain, and the other channel to have the chain till the second pedal model (in an OD>chorus>Reverb chain).
Also you get a copy of Pro Tools with the thing- Pro Tools is bloody expensive, and hardware bound, so you cant pirate it.
EDIT: http://emusician.com/hardware/avid_eleven_rack_review/
Read that.
EDIT2: I forgot to mention, its got way fewer effects than the HD's.....2 choruses vs 5, 1 flanger vs 3 etc.
Peavey KB4

DSP's FTW

You Liek Digitech?
8>7>6. ERG'S FTW.

Last edited by GS LEAD 5 : 03-21-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #58
fc89konkari
UG Addict

Why doesnt everyone with the money play an Axe FX? And the ones with mid-range gear play Eleven Racks?

I just dont get it, is there a catch in those digi things, or havent people just realized, or is it the simplicity of a real amp?

Old 03-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #59
ibanezguitars44

same reason not everyone who can afford a diezel has a diezel. everyone likes different things. and then add to that the fact that lots of people write off modelers because they just tell themselves it'll never sound as good as a real amp. also, sometimes people just want a nice clean amp sound and no effects. for that, an axe fx is overkill.

also, for the pod vs. 11r debate ill say this: i've heard that the 11r sounds really great and some say even better than all the pod amp models. i haven't played one so i can't confirm. the thing that holds me back from buying the 11r is that it is very limited in the effects department. the pod has a bigger variety of effects. and the pods are all in one where the 11r needs a foot controller

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Old 03-22-2011, 02:36 PM   #60
fc89konkari
UG Addict

But still, all the worlds peaveys and mid-range amps are selling (duh). I mean, you have a Peavey XXX, so says your sig. So personally, do you find it better sounding than any modeller up to 11R? Or any specific reasons for holding that over a pod/modeller?

Rate This Thread: