Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-16-2016, 06:52 AM   #1
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
yay black people: OFFICIAL k-dot thread 2k16

because obama was right



not an ugly turtleneck in sight
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:31 AM   #2
binadra1234
Dude
 
binadra1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
*Kendick Lame
binadra1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #3
MinterMan22
mvp
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: newfoundland
this thread boo boo

whatever at least it aint j though
__________________
    
    
    

MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:22 PM   #4
whywefight
daisies will have to do
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
Obama say what it do
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:26 PM   #5
JustRooster
Shoulder Shrugger
 
JustRooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
When shitposters get banned, others always take their place.


Keenblade, may you post long before the ban.
__________________

OFFICAL "ONLY" THREAD POWER RANKING

1. Baseball!!!
2. Photography Thread
3. Car Thread (Vroom Vroom!)
...
999. MLP Disease Containment Thread

JustRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:53 PM   #6
Victory2134
UG's Harsh Observer
 
Victory2134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momentosis
>vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
>vic
Victory2134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 02:05 PM   #7
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRooster
When shitposters get banned, others always take their place.


Keenblade, may you post long before the ban.

i haven't shitposted in my life i just have better taste in music than you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 02:07 PM   #8
EndTheRapture51
SK8R BOI
 
EndTheRapture51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
isn't there a music forum for this btw
__________________



c u l8r boi
EndTheRapture51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 02:16 PM   #9
JustRooster
Shoulder Shrugger
 
JustRooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndTheRapture51
isn't there a music forum for this btw


It's not about the music, it's about being a TS.
__________________

OFFICAL "ONLY" THREAD POWER RANKING

1. Baseball!!!
2. Photography Thread
3. Car Thread (Vroom Vroom!)
...
999. MLP Disease Containment Thread

JustRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 02:19 PM   #10
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndTheRapture51
isn't there a music forum for this btw

yah the "other" subforum is fuckin live
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRooster
It's not about the music, it's about being a TS.

damn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:16 PM   #11
Victory2134
UG's Harsh Observer
 
Victory2134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
So much shitposting not enough Kdot

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momentosis
>vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
>vic
Victory2134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:20 PM   #12
EyeNon15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Actually mainstream music popstars of today are closer to being actors than musicians.
EyeNon15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
MinterMan22
mvp
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: newfoundland
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeNon15
Actually mainstream music popstars of today are closer to being actors than musicians.

you say this like it's a bad thing
__________________
    
    
    

MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:37 PM   #14
EyeNon15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Did i? I thought I was just dryly saying it.
EyeNon15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:48 PM   #15
MeGaDeth2314
UG Addict
 
MeGaDeth2314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory2134 at #33780406
show








I approve of this thread very much
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/10mesp
MeGaDeth2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 01:15 AM   #16
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
 
Jako215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Levitown PA and you are now singing Elton John
Nobodies bettr than Wayne doe.
__________________
TEN YEARS MAN!



iSupport the Philadelphia WHYEaglesWHY, RIPPhillies, Flyers, Union, and Sixers.
EVERYBODY Sucks!

Jako215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 04:58 AM   #17
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory2134
So much shitposting not enough Kdot




Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeNon15
Actually mainstream music popstars of today are closer to being actors than musicians.

this definitely provides a meaningful commentary on whatever it is you're trying to make a commentary on so deep

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.