Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
stevierich

Awesome Upgrades To Consider

This is my first post but I have been a user and a fan of UG for years now. I am a singer songwriter with a small studio and an ambitious goal to produce my own records. Doing it alone can be daunting so the more tools available in one place, the quicker I can get my work done.

Since I consider myself more of a studio musician, basically because I have arthritis in most of my body and playing out these days would be too much of an effort. I have done it though and back when, we didn't have the tools available today.

So, here are what I consider major improvements to UG and it's offerings to my type and just about any musician I suppose.

1.) The ability to build set-lists (taken from already created favorite's list)
2.) To be able to use a search tool to search your own lists as well as all lists by genre and add to play lists.
3.) To be able to add notes to each song in a fly out box for things such as tunings, amp settings, midi notes and the like for stage or studio work.
4.) To be able to set both scroll speed and key changes inside of set list.
5.) Finally (for now anyway) to be able to start your play list with total play time counter, ability to build in break times between each song and even for a set break.

OK then
Peace out
stevierich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
Colohue
UG Writer

Can I confirm whether this is for a particular piece of software (Tab Pro for example) or UG in general?

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

I have the most profile views on UG.
Colohue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #3
lordsomething

I really like the idea of creating set lists, selecting multiple tabs (maybe from within the favourite screen) which then output onto one single continuous page, the scroll fucntion would get you through it...

Set your ipod playlist then set your UG setlist for uninterupted play/practise..

Really keen for being able to add notes to tabs that have been already favourited (thats not a word..)..

As I am still a beginner, i tend to make notes of strum patterns that work for particular songs, preferred capo positions etc..
lordsomething is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: