User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #41
CoreysMonster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensai
^ Sounds good man, how did it taste? Also is the calories per 100 gr? Seems a little too little.

No, the calories is total for the ingredients. Turkey breast hardly has any calories, and the tiny bit of olive oil hardly adds anything.

And it didn't taste as good as the last one, I forgot to put in garlic, and I wasn't sure if the paprika would go well with silantro so I didn't put in as much as last time. It tasted, good, but lacked, for loss of a better word, "flavor punch". Tabasco sauce would've gone well with it, too, but I don't have any right now.

Ah yes, the fine art of making healthy food interesting
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #42
TDKshorty
The Swami

Uh oh, shits getting real up in here.

I don't see why all the hate for P90x because it's a great workout for getting tone, but if that's what you're looking for I'd go with Insanity, it is quite literally insane haha.

That's my favorite part about being healthy. EATING!!!! AHH lol

I had a snack just a second ago, I chopped up some tomato and mozzarella and sprinkled it with olive oil and some italian seasoning. Mucho delicioso!
TDKshorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #43
frozen_soul
UNCE UNCE UNCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatImDoing
You don't know what you're talking about. P90X is one of the best exercise programs in the world.

must you troll every thread you go into?

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
frozen_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #44
CG Man16
hey

Woot! New thread. Looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
CG Man16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #45
TDKshorty
The Swami

Also, I was hoping you could touch up on our egos a bit,

I was wondering how long you guys could hold a pair of 20 lbs dumbells out to the sad in the shape of a cross or a T

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/rb...C3622B5E93157D8

like that

I was determined to get 30 seconds but form started to falter so I only got 22 seconds, but still I think it's phenomenal.

WARNING: it does hurt your the inside of your elbow/arm, I think its called the oblique cord, so be careful. Mine was killing afterwards but went away pretty fast.
TDKshorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #46
fleajr_1412
UG Board King

What are some healthy snacks that you guys indulge in? My diet is in order, but I can't help but snack, and there's not really much in the way of small healthy foods that I can jsut pick up and eat. I only really like grapes as far as fruit goes, and they get boring fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding

MY BAND

Bands you need to listen to:

Don Broco
Lower Than Atlantis
fleajr_1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #47
Alexander_BR
Would You Kindly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleajr_1412
What are some healthy snacks that you guys indulge in? My diet is in order, but I can't help but snack, and there's not really much in the way of small healthy foods that I can jsut pick up and eat. I only really like grapes as far as fruit goes, and they get boring fast.

I asked the same question last page.

For sweet snacks, you can't go wrong with whole wheat bread with peanut butter and jelly, and a glass of 1% milk (around 300 calories right there).
Old 03-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #48
frozen_soul
UNCE UNCE UNCE

Quote:

raw almonds. lots of them.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #49
Baba O'Riley

Location: Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKshorty
We were talking about how I, at the time, was a vegetarian and we were talking about protein and I said I just eat alot of peanut butter, mostly aside from other nuts and soy products, but he said peanut butter isn't any good, because it's mostly fat, and even though it's healthy fat, the ratio of protein to fat isn't effective. Whats your alls take on this?

I think it shouldn't be your primary source of protein because it is high in fat but I think it's still a good thing to eat. At least if you're buying all natural peanut butter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillSoundRG
Agreed. As with any workout program, diet is potentially of equal, if not greater importance than the actual exercises (assuming technique and form are strict). You could have the greatest week of workouts you've ever had and felt great about it, but if you had bad food continually throughout it won't help with cutting any fat.

However there are some anomalies; one of the pilots here can eat whatever he wants, and a lot of it anytime and not have any bad effects. He pretty much lives in the gym though.

He might be able to eat whatever he wants and not get fat right now but he would still benefit from eating a healthy diet. There are still lots of other health benefits from good food and it would probably help his performance. I think a lot of time people forget that we shouldn't eat well just to avoid getting fat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_BR
So I need new snacks. I figure whole wheat pb&j are a good start, so is fruit. My main problem is finding salty snacks, multigrain wheat thins are a bit too good, and I end up eating half of a box. Any ideas?

Quote:

Carrots are an easy snack. I like to make myself smoothies for a snack occasionally. You could also make your own snack bars with rolled oats and some nuts and berries. Sometimes I just quickly cook up some vegetables too.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #50
Dreadnought
Star-Splitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen_soul
raw almonds. lots of them.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #51
CoreysMonster
Banned

Quote:

Cucumbers.

I'm serious, they're tasty, have next to no calories, they're cheap and you can munch on literally as many as you want all day long. If they get boring to you, make your own tzaziki out of low-fat yoghurt, onions, garlic and pepper. Use as dip for cucumbers, boom: insta-snack of awesomeness.

It's what I do, at least.

EDIT: almonds have a lot of fat, grapes have a lot of sugar. if you want to munch, stick to green vegetables.

EDIT2: wait, are you trying to gain or lose weight?

EDIT3: wait, sweet snacks? Then I have no idea, I really don't like sweet things.

Last edited by CoreysMonster : 03-13-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #52
frozen_soul
UNCE UNCE UNCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought

i used to not like them very much, but once you start eating them every day it becomes like water.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #53
CoreysMonster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen_soul
i used to not like them very much, but once you start eating them every day it becomes like water.

*almonds like water*
*water is like urine*
*imagines pissing almonds*

Old 03-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #54
fleajr_1412
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
Cucumbers.

I'm serious, they're tasty, have next to no calories, they're cheap and you can munch on literally as many as you want all day long. If they get boring to you, make your own tzaziki out of low-fat yoghurt, onions, garlic and pepper. Use as dip for cucumbers, boom: insta-snack of awesomeness.

It's what I do, at least.

EDIT: almonds have a lot of fat, grapes have a lot of sugar. if you want to munch, stick to green vegetables.

EDIT2: wait, are you trying to gain or lose weight?

EDIT3: wait, sweet snacks? Then I have no idea, I really don't like sweet things.

Thanks I'll give cucumbers a try (and what Baba said, thanks!)

I'm trying to cut my bf%. I can't get on with clean bulking, just doesn't work with me By snacks I mean anything that's relatively low in fats and sugar that can be lying around so I can easily pick it up and eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding

MY BAND

Bands you need to listen to:

Don Broco
Lower Than Atlantis
fleajr_1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #55
Kensai
49ers

Quote:
No, the calories is total for the ingredients. Turkey breast hardly has any calories, and the tiny bit of olive oil hardly adds anything.

And it didn't taste as good as the last one, I forgot to put in garlic, and I wasn't sure if the paprika would go well with silantro so I didn't put in as much as last time. It tasted, good, but lacked, for loss of a better word, "flavor punch". Tabasco sauce would've gone well with it, too, but I don't have any right now.

Ah yes, the fine art of making healthy food interesting

Perhaps you could add some black pepper on the turkey breasts, I find it adds to the flavour plus it looks better.

Quote:

Nigga I eat raw almonds like candy. It's just delicious.
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Kensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #56
Baba O'Riley

Location: Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind...
Quote:
Cucumbers.

This is a good idea. God I love tzaziki.

PS Your turkey breasts look great.

Dread don't be hating. Almonds are good.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #57
CoreysMonster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensai
Perhaps you could add some black pepper on the turkey breasts, I find it adds to the flavour plus it looks better.

definately, those breasts are too white and bland-looking for my taste.

hyuk hyuk.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #58
Dreadnought
Star-Splitter

I hate almonds.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #59
Rocking-Rob
Sup Bladz

Quote:
I hate almonds.

Missing out mate, great snack for bulking.

Great snack generally. Eating some now

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydPink92
^, to Rockin Rob

Pink for the win!

Weeeee A Pst By Rcking-Rb
WINNER! Of the MS Paint competition 2009!
Rocking-Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #60
Dreadnought
Star-Splitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking-Rob
Missing out mate, great snack for bulking.

Great snack generally. Eating some now

Oh gee golly jinkees, I should really get me some almond if I wanna get bigger!

Rate This Thread: