Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Drums
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
sonictoothache

Soundgarden drum tabs

Fellow Soundgarden fans - drummers and guitarists alike,

Anyone up for collaborating on tabbing out some of the drum tabs for the Badmotorfinger album for Guitar Pro? There are many Badmotorfinger-era songs that are in need of rhythm tracks. I managed to stumble upon an old, rough drum score for the whole album http://ebookbrowse.com/soundgarden-...-pdf-d200168191
I have now tabbed out Mind Riot (check out the Que section for pending GPRO tabs). Obviously, I don't have the time nor patients to tab everything. So, if anyone is up for collaboration let me know. My primary reason, as a guitarist, is to create decent-sounding backing rhythm tracks with RSE to do covers - since there are so little.

It would be awesome to have Rusty Cage, Slaves and Bulldozers, Somewhere, Searching with My Good Eye Closed, Holy Water, and New Damage with drums.

I've already created drum scores for Fell on Black Days and Smashing Pumpkins' Mayonnaise which I will hopefully submit soon.

Last edited by sonictoothache : 07-01-2013 at 05:19 PM.
sonictoothache is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: