Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
XtractionProces

Intro-type instrumental thing (GP4/5, MIDI)

So this is something I worked on while my vocalist actually attempts to write lyrics for the rest of our songs; an instrumental, where I don't have to rely on anyone else's input! Woohoo.

It's pretty different to what I usually write, and it's pretty short, and kinda predictable, but yeah...see what you think.

Also, if you see any hint as to what the actual working title is, then...yeah...please don't be offended.
Attached Files
File Type: gp4 Genital Kick.gp4 (12.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: gp5 Genital Kick.gp5 (22.7 KB, 97 views)
File Type: mid Genital Kick.mid (16.4 KB, 16 views)
Old 01-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Ometh
nobody

So let's get started.
Digging the soothing synth intro, and the acoustic chords seem to compliment it's mood nicely. Insane chords by the way, some major stretches in there, are they supposed to be split into 2 guitar tracks? Then the clean lead guitar comes in with a simplistic but fitting lead, and the drums build up to a break, and then building up again to a distorted part. Really digging the octave harmony and the synth lead that comes in later. It ends with the same 4 acoustic chords from the intro.
Overall, I liked it, it's short, sweet and straight to the point. I can see it as a pretty fitting intro for an album/EP/something, or it could be expanded into an instrumental song like you said; it's up to you. 8/10
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: