Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
apricot19

Request for Chords: Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside "I Swear"

Hey! I just became a member simply to request Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside's "I Swear". It's a catchy song by a great jazzy, vintage sounding rock band that I'd love to play, but the chords are hard to pick out and aren't on UG. Anyone want to give it a go? If you haven't heard of them give it a quick listen it's awesome.
apricot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
DON CZARSKI

My You Tube loads really slow... so all I got was the following... I believe the Chorus comes in after this and you can figure that out on your own as I believe it would be based on the same chords I listed..Like I stated sorry I couldn't do it all but after 5 minutes of trying to get 30 seconds of the music on You Tube on my slow computer I gave up...lol (TIME FOR A NEW COMPUTER I GUESS)

Anyway, here are the chords.....

G Cm D
G Cm F
G Cm D
G Cm G....

This sounds correct to me and like I stated this would be for the verses ... Let me know if this works for you.... and if you get the rest then post it on here...Ok

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 08-14-2011 at 10:50 AM.
DON CZARSKI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
apricot19

Thanks so much! Nothing more frustrating than waiting for videos to load on youtube! Can't wait to try it out, any help is awesome!
apricot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
pwykes

I tried submitting this but it got rejected for some reason. Here you go!

Code:
Intro G - Cm - D G - Cm - F G - Cm - D G - D# - G G Cm D G When I turn on the radio - G Cm F G Cm D G D# G It all sounds the same. It all sounds the same. G Cm D G What have these people done to music? Cm F G Cm D G D# G They just don't care anymore. They just don't care anymore. (Chorus): G Cm D D# A# Well, I swear I swear, I swear I swear, Ill always say the wrong thing Cm D D# A# Even if they never play my music on the radio. Cm D Cause I cant help but be a mess. D# A# Cm D G Ill never be like the rest. I couldn't, even if I tried. G - Cm - D G - Cm - F G - Cm - D G - D# - G G Cm D G What is this robot sounding bullshit? G Cm F G Cm D G A# G They just don't care anymore. They just don't care anymore. G Cm D G Why dont we get rid of all of the people? G Cm F G And we can sell our souls to the man. Cm D G A# G And we can sell our souls to the man. (Chorus) G Cm D G Go ahead and tell em that you heard me on Cm F G Cm D G A# G the dirty radio, the dirty radio
pwykes is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: