Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-19-2011, 04:25 AM   #1
GaryBillington
Grumpier than normal.

'Other' category in Reviews

At present the 'Other' category within the reviews section of the site only has three options - Books, Games and Pickups.

What about other kit/instruments which isn't covered by this section of the site?

There are loads of threads about what is needed for recording appearing on an almost daily basis, but no area for us to review the multitrackers, software and interfaces which get asked about. A section for reviews of all the various options available for recording would cover most of the questions which are asked.

This area could also cover other equipment which lots of guitarists use such as keyboards, drum machines and other instruments.
Laney VC30 210 + GS112VE cab
Jet City JCA22H
GaryBillington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
sammo_boi

I agree. A section for recording would be really good. Reviews for accessories and maybe even strings/picks would also be useful
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
sammo_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #3
JustLikeMe

If you want to post any of the reviews from other categories that we don't have, please PM me and I'll upload it in a proper category on the website (under your username ofcourse).
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
GaryBillington
Grumpier than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLikeMe
If you want to post any of the reviews from other categories that we don't have, please PM me and I'll upload it in a proper category on the website (under your username ofcourse).

Apologies for taking a while to get around to this, I assume it's still OK to send you these reviews?

I hope it is, as I've sent you 4 separate PMs for 4 separate reviews. All would fit within a category of "Studio Equipment".

EDIT: Make that 8 PMs for 4 reviews - they contained too many characters to send as single messages!
Jet City JCA22H

Last edited by GaryBillington : 12-01-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
JustLikeMe

Thank you, received the reviews. Will be posted later next week.
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
GaryBillington
Grumpier than normal.

Nice one, thanks.

Once there's a Studio Equipment section, I'm sure there'll eventually be loads of people who can post there, with all the various DAWs, Drum sequencers, VSTs, Mics, monitors etc that get discussed in the recordings section there's scope for it to become huge.
Jet City JCA22H

Rate This Thread: