Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-22-2015, 10:10 PM   #1
Metabane

Big Me- Alt. Rock- Manteca,CA

Hey there folks! We are Big Me! We play rock music. We formed in the Central Valley of California is 2010 and we are on the verge of releasing our first album, Fork in the Road. We have some tracks from our upcoming album on our soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/big-me-band
Also if you like what you hear, give us a like on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bigmeband
If you are from the valley in California and you play rock music, please point us to your stuff, cuz us rock bands gotta stick together and gig together!
Metabane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:29 AM   #2
BassFishin
The Wizard's Baker

Hey! I actually really kind like this. I'm not going to lie, based on your attitude and band name I figured you were going to sort of be a Foo Fighters ripoff band, but vocally you bring your own flavor to it.

I couldn't help but notice the mixes sort of need a little bit of work. The cymbals are kind of overpowering and the guitars could use some more grit to them.

If you want, I would be happy to give a shot at making a more professional mix! Just send me the master tracks and I'll go to town!

Otherwise, keep rockin' out, the singer has a killer voice!

Edit: The guitars mostly sound pretty good actually, but the vocals are a little overpowering, I could make them sit a lot more comfortably in the mix!

Last edited by BassFishin : 08-25-2015 at 12:32 AM.
BassFishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 02:57 AM   #3
Metabane

Hey man! Thanks a lot for that! Its good to hear. We actually don't have easy access to the master tracks though because we had them mixed where we recorded them. But thanks a lot for the offer!
Old 08-25-2015, 01:05 PM   #4
BassFishin
The Wizard's Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabane
Hey man! Thanks a lot for that! Its good to hear. We actually don't have easy access to the master tracks though because we had them mixed where we recorded them. But thanks a lot for the offer!

Oh okay, no problem! If you ever want me to mix something in the future, just let me know! It's kind of my passion :-)
Old 08-25-2015, 06:55 PM   #5
WhatISThat

everything sounds good. make more more and more. eventually you'll hit something. drums have no power or punch
WhatISThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:01 PM   #6
Metabane

Thanks for the critique man. Appreciate it! We're gonna release this whole album soon, and weve already got a lot more in the works!
Old 08-29-2015, 03:28 AM   #7
Metabane

Also as far as the drums, we were curious if you meant the mix, or the actual playing.

Rate This Thread: