Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #941
TidalReach
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Here's my band Tidal Reach . Like us and i'll return the favour ^^

http://www.facebook.com/TidalReach

Heres a Link to some of our most recent stuff (all home -recorded atm though)

https://soundcloud.com/tidal-reach
TidalReach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #942
darkdsk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
heyy here's my band please like we'll return the favour

http://www.facebook.com/abovethecloudsuk

Thanks
darkdsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #943
NelsonSFS
Registered User
 
NelsonSFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdsk
heyy here's my band please like we'll return the favour

http://www.facebook.com/abovethecloudsuk

Thanks


liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalReach
Here's my band Tidal Reach . Like us and i'll return the favour ^^

http://www.facebook.com/TidalReach

Heres a Link to some of our most recent stuff (all home -recorded atm though)

https://soundcloud.com/tidal-reach


liked
NelsonSFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #944
NelsonSFS
Registered User
 
NelsonSFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by roast
Liked all the most recent ones since my last post. If you guys could return the favor, that'd be great.

http://www.facebook.com/darkmatterireland

liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-For-A-Day
Hi tried to like as much bands as possible that posted before, here's my Band StickBreaker:
CLICK

liked
NelsonSFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #945
dirtymaven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Smile www.facebook.com/dirtymaven

Looking for a little help and to help out other bands,
Support your local bands and go to as many shows as possible,
Give it a listen! guarantee you like it! All likes returned
Thanks
copy and paste
[forbidden link]

Last edited by dirtymaven : 01-11-2013 at 12:11 PM.
dirtymaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #946
thealmightyaxe1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bedfordshire, England
www.facebook.com/AsDaylightDiesUK

This is my bands facebook page, for fans of Parkway Drive, August Burns Red and even a bit of post hardcore!

Check it
thealmightyaxe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #947
CelestialGuitar
Celestial Wish Guitarist
 
CelestialGuitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Birmingham, UK
Here's ours, will like whoever likes us!

www.facebook.com/CelestialWish
__________________
Gear

Mesa Dual Rectifier
TC Electronic Polytune
T Rex MAB Overdrive
Boss NS-2
ESP Horizon NT See Thru Black (D Standard)

Celestial Wish on Youtube
CelestialGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #948
NelsonSFS
Registered User
 
NelsonSFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thealmightyaxe1
www.facebook.com/AsDaylightDiesUK

This is my bands facebook page, for fans of Parkway Drive, August Burns Red and even a bit of post hardcore!

Check it


liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialGuitar
Here's ours, will like whoever likes us!

www.facebook.com/CelestialWish


liked
NelsonSFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #949
CelestialGuitar
Celestial Wish Guitarist
 
CelestialGuitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Birmingham, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonSFS
liked



liked


Liked back
__________________
Gear

Mesa Dual Rectifier
TC Electronic Polytune
T Rex MAB Overdrive
Boss NS-2
ESP Horizon NT See Thru Black (D Standard)

Celestial Wish on Youtube
CelestialGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #950
v2a2n2g2
Our Empire is a Grave
 
v2a2n2g2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Akron (The Abyss), Ohio
https://www.facebook.com/Intervoid

We play Progressive Industrial Death Metal, if you dig stuff like Fear Factory, Gojira, Nile, and Strapping Young Lad check us out.
__________________
Stuff:

Line 6 Spider Valve
Washburn MG-44 w/ Seymour Duncans and Coil Split
Douglas Grendel 725
Digitech RP350

Check out my choons: http:/soundcloud.com/samvang
v2a2n2g2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #951
forsaknazrael
..kupo?
 
forsaknazrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
https://www.facebook.com/roguestereomusic

Drop me a line that you've liked our page, and we'll hit you back.
forsaknazrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #952
Midnight_Walker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
https://www.facebook.com/JammingBenMusic

Mainly Progressive, instrumental Metal & Rock
Check it out and like it, I'll return the favour


Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaknazrael
https://www.facebook.com/roguestereomusic

Drop me a line that you've liked our page, and we'll hit you back.

liked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2a2n2g2
https://www.facebook.com/Intervoid

We play Progressive Industrial Death Metal, if you dig stuff like Fear Factory, Gojira, Nile, and Strapping Young Lad check us out.

liked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdsk
heyy here's my band please like we'll return the favour

http://www.facebook.com/abovethecloudsuk

Thanks

also liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialGuitar
Here's ours, will like whoever likes us!

www.facebook.com/CelestialWish

.. aand liked.
Midnight_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #953
forsaknazrael
..kupo?
 
forsaknazrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
liked back.
forsaknazrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #954
celitus
Baroque and roll
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
http://www.facebook.com/GateXIIIBand facebook page for my symphonic metal band
celitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #955
crypticmatter
"Exotic Groove Metal"
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
i didn't want to look through every thread to find a reverbnation topic. This is my reverbnation site and not facebook. become a fan if you use Reverbnation! We fan back!

http://www.reverbnation.com/crypticmatter
crypticmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #956
GirlGerms
Stardog Champion
 
GirlGerms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Please like my record label FB page that I started and run: Soul Purge Records

You may need to click "like" twice to get it to work because sometimes FB glitches, but you'll know when you've done it for sure. Please let me know you have liked it so I can return the favour. P.S Yes, we are receiving demos and we listen to all of them. ;-)
__________________
*SUPERFUZZED*



"I'm just a*Stardog Champion*...
I'm a
*Stardog Champion*
I'm a
* Stardog* baby...
I ain't gonna let ya down, yeah
I'm gonna let ya down.
"
GirlGerms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #957
GirlGerms
Stardog Champion
 
GirlGerms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by celitus
http://www.facebook.com/GateXIIIBand facebook page for my symphonic metal band


I liked, please like back: Soul Purge Records
__________________
*SUPERFUZZED*



"I'm just a*Stardog Champion*...
I'm a
*Stardog Champion*
I'm a
* Stardog* baby...
I ain't gonna let ya down, yeah
I'm gonna let ya down.
"
GirlGerms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:32 AM   #958
Midnight_Walker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlGerms
Please like my record label FB page that I started and run: Soul Purge Records

You may need to click "like" twice to get it to work because sometimes FB glitches, but you'll know when you've done it for sure. Please let me know you have liked it so I can return the favour. P.S Yes, we are receiving demos and we listen to all of them. ;-)


Liked
My Facebook page can be found in my signature.
__________________
Jamming Ben - Progressive Metal & Rock

Facebook || SoundCloud || YouTube


Check it out and give it a "like" - I appreciate your support!
Midnight_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:51 AM   #959
GirlGerms
Stardog Champion
 
GirlGerms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Walker
Liked
My Facebook page can be found in my signature.


Thanks! I liked back! :-)
__________________
*SUPERFUZZED*



"I'm just a*Stardog Champion*...
I'm a
*Stardog Champion*
I'm a
* Stardog* baby...
I ain't gonna let ya down, yeah
I'm gonna let ya down.
"
GirlGerms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #960
Niall-K
Bluuuh.
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wales, Cardiff.
http://www.facebook.com/thisconceptuk

Hey guys, would appreciate if you would check out my bands page
__________________
Gamertag: Niall K
Niall-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.