Vore
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #14923
ironicallyindie
chill dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by me+yourmom=69
how did you rape her?

I swear to god man, you're one of my favourite members on here.
ironicallyindie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #14924
20Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange112590
Well mates, here's my problem..

I've been with my girl for 16 months, we live together. She is my first girlfriend but it just felt right. Tomorrow is my birthday. The root of the problem here is that my family made a last minute plan that we were going to my mum's for dinner and what have you. They are not the best at planning and I didn't even know this was going on today. My girlfriend, on the other hand, happens to work today and needless to say, she is irritated that my family did not plan this. I told her I might as well go since they wanted to do gifts and dinner and all, but she and I usually do everything together. She hasn't had the best vibes from my family (her family treats me like I'm part of their family). The problem is she keeps implying that I am excluding her because she can't make it for my birthday dinner because of work (not true, I really want her to go). She contacted my mum and told her she couldn't make it, and my mum responded saying they couldn't do it any later because she was tired or something.

This being the day before my birthday, around 2am she wakes me up and reminds me how she is still irritated about it. I had to work in a couple hours and she didn't respect that. I didn't want to argue but it looked like she insisted and wouldn't give up. Out of frustration, I started to cry, because I thought of all days, she would try to avoid arguing and would instead try to make me feel good or special or whatever it is ideal girlfriends do for their men. She told me if I ignore her while I'm at work today she will be even more mad at me (she's the type that does not text first, at least not anymore. We used to both send each other lovely good morning texts and all but now it seems like I'm the only one that does anymore).

Or lease expires in two months. Wtf do I do? I love her and I want to make this work, but if I brought up breaking up she would break down, cry, apologize, or whatever. Is this worth fixing or is my girlfriend just high maintenance and I've been blinded for the past 16 months?

It sounds to me like your mother and your girlfriend might be locked in a battle of control over you. I don't know them but your post leads me to believe that they are both pretty good manipulators. Neither of them like it when they think the other has more power over you than they do so they play manipulative games to make you choose them over the other so that they can feel good about themselves. Whichever of them win...YOU lose because they are the ones proving to each other who has more power over you.

Time to Rage Against the Machine and Take the Power Back.

Stuff them both for playing you like this. Tell them you're getting on the piss with the boys for your birthday and although you love them both you won't see either of them today because you think they are both being a little unreasonable and that you're not a pawn in their power struggle with each other. Then have a wicked booze up with the boys hit some strip clubs and wake up on your mates couch with magic marker all over your face. Don't ever apologize for it either and don't ever let them make you feel bad about it. It's perfectly fine to take some time to yourself - especially when the women in your life are acting stupid. It's YOUR birthday after all.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #14925
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
Vore

by vore i assume gore? like gore with sex?
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #14926
shavorules42
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by me+yourmom=69
how did you rape her?

And cup his balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
shavorules42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #14927
20Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
by vore i assume gore? like gore with sex?

Nah it's an eating thing. I've heard of people that just get off on watching people eat massive amounts of food. I think there are different variations of it.

I am guessing it's a little more involved than just eating whipped cream off your **** or eating mashed strawberry off her belly button cause I've never met a chick that isn't into that.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #14928
lt mittens
milfhunter

is it me or do girls really like well dressed guys more? i go out every weekend in casual clothing but only this weekend i decide to wear a shirt and tie (for a party) and alot of girls i know said i was looking great...

moral of the story: wearing a tie can get you laid
lt mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #14929
willT08
UG Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt mittens
is it me or do girls really like well dressed guys more?

Wow, you're a visionary mate.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #14930
lt mittens
milfhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Wow, you're a visionary mate.

thanks bro

seriously though, no matter how good you look with casual cloths you'll always look better in a suit.
lt mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #14931
guitarxo
cat

^truth

Unless you're awkward in a suit. I like people who look comfortable with themselves

Not that being awkward is a bad thing, but you might as well just wear something comfy if suiting up makes you feel like shit
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #14932
willT08
UG Addict

Who feels like shit suiting up?

Damn it's like the best feeling ever. Unfortunately I haven't call to do it for too long. I bought 2 suits with me to Uni just in case though. I might suit up for dinner for a laugh.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #14933
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

Only wear a suit when it's socially acceptable. Otherwise you look like a dorky try-hard.
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #14934
guitarxo
cat

Idk a few of my friends don't. But I love the female equivalent.

(Also I was gonna post this earlier but I forgot. I broke up with my bf about a week ago and it was the first time I've done this and it was horrible and I still feel extremely sad and I miss him. BUT I successfully distracted myself for a few days by shopping eating spa-ing and sleeping. I also kinda forgot to tell my mom about this so she still thinks we're together but I don't want to correct her because she'll be sad too. And this is a bit on the ranty side, but why the **** do certain people think it is acceptable to swarm upon the carcass of a relationship or whatever and take advantage of it I want to pull their lungs out )
Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #14935
willT08
UG Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarxo
but why the **** do certain people think it is acceptable to swarm upon the carcass of a relationship or whatever and take advantage of it I want to pull their lungs out )

How do you mean?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #14936
guitarxo
cat

^^collin I agree w/you
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
How do you mean?

not much really just people trying to make me feel bad for doing it right before valentines, making it sound like everything is all my fault. doesn't really mean much to anyone else I suppose but even my closest friends don't know what's going on. Also it seems like every single creep I know has tried contacting me over the last few days. Luckily I was overseas and couldn't use my data plan so they didn't exactly ruin my holiday but some of the things these people say is disgusting. Why do I even know them
Old 02-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #14937
willT08
UG Addict

Valentines isn't even a big deal to anyone who cares?

And creepy guys gonna creep
Old 02-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #14938
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

I have a female roommate and when she broke up with her bf it seemed like all sorts of creepy guys came out.
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #14939
Metasponge
Rather absorbent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
Only wear a suit when it's socially acceptable. Otherwise you look like a dorky try-hard.

This is completely off topic, but does anyone else remember the guy that made a thread about how he would wear a suit to school every day?

Watch me talk to a camera! (YouTube)

CLOUD OF SOUND
Metasponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #14940
guitarxo
cat

Yeah exactly haha (to both). think I'm gonna go clubbing tomorrow so I don't have to think about these stupid people

Rate This Thread: