Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #14941
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Tigers
Nah it's an eating thing. I've heard of people that just get off on watching people eat massive amounts of food. I think there are different variations of it.

I am guessing it's a little more involved than just eating whipped cream off your **** or eating mashed strawberry off her belly button cause I've never met a chick that isn't into that.

Oh. Well that's better than gore fetishes, at least the girl wont have to worry about being carved into something lol. Meh it's not really something to worry about, unfortunately if your experiences with the fetish in question have not been positive then maybe you should just keep it to yourself in the future.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #14942
The Buttmonkey

So I went on my date Friday night, everything went well. She hugged me when I was dropping her off at home. Next Sunday we'll be going to the botanical gardens and then out to eat. I'm thinking I'm going to give her a nice box of chocolates and maybe a rose or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
The Buttmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:14 PM   #14943
Krieger91
I Sold The World

I've written to you 20Tigers.

Anyway, my recent regretful crap has made me realize a great deal many things about me...not what I am, but what I've become. Not only in regards to myself, but a lot in regards to other people.

Yeah..I need to give myself a complete pychological overhaul..and I don't even know where to start.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #14944
shavorules42
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieger91
I've written to you 20Tigers.

Anyway, my recent regretful crap has made me realize a great deal many things about me...not what I am, but what I've become. Not only in regards to myself, but a lot in regards to other people.

Yeah..I need to give myself a complete pychological overhaul..and I don't even know where to start.

Start by detaching yourself from your emotions, or at least how much you care about girls you aren't dating and what people think of you. That should help with overthinking things too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasponge
This is completely off topic, but does anyone else remember the guy that made a thread about how he would wear a suit to school every day?

Yes.

And cup his balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Last edited by shavorules42 : 02-12-2013 at 12:04 AM.
shavorules42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:10 AM   #14945
20Tigers

On the dressing up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTop
Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit,black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

I remember going out to my work Christmas function a few years back. I put wore a good pair of jeans and a shirt and threw a tuxedo jacket over top. My workmates all commented "Looking pretty flash there man" At first I felt like I overdid it but decided too late to change now I'll just rock what I'm wearing. Afterwards we went into town and hit a number of clubs. I had so much attention that night it was insane. Everywhere I went any direction I looked girls had sparkly eyes and were throwing smiles my way. Usually I have to work for a girls attention but that night was an eye opener.

I shop slightly differnetly now and if I'm going out on a date or looking to get some female attention I dress thinking I'm not going to overdress but I will aim to be slightly better dressed than any other guy at the place.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:29 AM   #14946
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

You definitely gotta look good and dress well. But a lot of people (particularly on the internet) like to think that their ill-fitting dollar store suits will make them irresistible to women. But if you're at a bar where everybody is pretty casual and you walk in wearing a suit (especially a bad one) you're going to stand out in the wrong ways.
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:59 AM   #14947
SomeEvilDude
Government Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
You definitely gotta look good and dress well. But a lot of people (particularly on the internet) like to think that their ill-fitting dollar store suits will make them irresistible to women. But if you're at a bar where everybody is pretty casual and you walk in wearing a suit (especially a bad one) you're going to stand out in the wrong ways.

I never spend anything less than 350 on a suit, and they're goooood. Not gonna lie, everytime me and a couple of bro's have suited up to go out, all female attention is on us, and it's aces.

You know what the best thing you can do is? Ask female friends of yours to take you clothes shopping. I haven't got a fucking clue how to dress myself, and on casual clothes I don't even spend that much, but my wife knows what looks good on me and what doesn't. Girls have a better eye for stuff like that, and if you wanna dress up to look good, there's no shame in asking their help.

Help a good cause.

Heroes never die: they just reload.
SomeEvilDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:11 AM   #14948
chaoticfables
Uesgistered Rser

Hi. I'm falling for a friend I've known forever, and I've only sorta realized this now when I'm like 2 weeks away from moving away to another city and starting university. It's probably the reason I've come to realize this, actually. I'll still be 'stationed' back in my hometown (I'm boarding), but most of the time I'll be away. Should I tell her how I feel or leave it be?

tanlumits
a hip-hop project
soundcloud
youtube
chaoticfables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #14949
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfables
Hi. I'm falling for a friend I've known forever, and I've only sorta realized this now when I'm like 2 weeks away from moving away to another city and starting university. It's probably the reason I've come to realize this, actually. I'll still be 'stationed' back in my hometown (I'm boarding), but most of the time I'll be away. Should I tell her how I feel or leave it be?

I think the best thing is to leave it be for now and wait and see how things go while you're at Uni.

chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #14950
sdnick
NahNahNah Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfables

I also think you should hold off. Things are going to change a lot for you at university and its best to let that play out without having to worry about a girl back home, and conversely it doesn't risk the friendship. In some cases its worth it to risk the friendship, but not when you are going to leave and change most of your life around.
Sportswiting Blog
sdnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #14951
blake1221
‭‭

I ALSO THINK YOU SHOULD HOLD OFF BECAUSE UNIVERSITY AND REASONS
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #14952
Rauvounous
Searching for DONUTS!

Is it possible that being rejected by the only girl I had the guts to confess to caused something in me to totally stop caring? I hardly feel attracted to anyone anymore and don't see the point in certain things anymore. I'm much more cold and cynical as a person, do you guys think it has something to do with her?
Rauvounous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #14953
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine

It sounds like you want to blame whatever on her rather than do anything about it.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #14954
blake1221
‭‭

It's definitely her fault. At no point ever should you look inwards and hold yourself responsible for your actions and feelings.

Have you accused her of putting you in the friendzone yet?
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #14955
Rauvounous
Searching for DONUTS!

She has actually lol, but i'm kinda over that now
Old 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #14956
blake1221
‭‭

Christ, man. I was being facetious to prove a point.

Basically, invert everything I just said.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #14957
Rauvounous
Searching for DONUTS!

I know that, i was attempting to make a typical comment which fits your statement. Clearly I need to be more outrageous next time
Old 02-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #14958
blake1221
‭‭

Just a tad. But yeah, all of the things you mentioned truly are your fault. Let things go, breathe a bit, and take a second to enjoy life and relationships. You don't need to be cynical 100% of the time.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #14959
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Tigers
Nah it's an eating thing. I've heard of people that just get off on watching people eat massive amounts of food. I think there are different variations of it.

I am guessing it's a little more involved than just eating whipped cream off your **** or eating mashed strawberry off her belly button cause I've never met a chick that isn't into that.

No i like them to swallow fish and stuff alive. And most aren't down with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
Oh. Well that's better than gore fetishes, at least the girl wont have to worry about being carved into something lol. Meh it's not really something to worry about, unfortunately if your experiences with the fetish in question have not been positive then maybe you should just keep it to yourself in the future.

Ok
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #14960
StopReadingThis
Mr. Waaayyyyne

So, I'm mainly asking the posters on this thread who are a bit more succesful with women, but anyone can answer:

How active are you in pursuing wimenz?

Not to be confused with chasing after a girl, like you have nothing better to do, but how much energy do you put towards meeting girls and getting dates n' stuff on a scale of "IDGAF" to "going out everynight specifically to pick up chicks"?

I imagine most of you go with the "let things happen" mantra, but I'm sure there's some point where you have actively decide something like asking someone on a date.

But I will always find a way to survive

Last edited by StopReadingThis : 02-12-2013 at 10:33 PM.
StopReadingThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: