Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #14981
Axeaman
UG's Curve lover
 
Axeaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
I'm single.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Axeaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #14982
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Finally.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:23 AM   #14983
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
 
Acϵ♠'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississwaga, Ontario
attaboy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:42 AM   #14984
Freezer Burn
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
 
Freezer Burn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US
Cheers for being single. It's the superior relationship status of 2013 at the moment.
__________________
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Freezer Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #14985
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
 
chev311e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezer Burn
Cheers for being single. It's the superior relationship status of 2013 at the moment.


Tell me about it. My friend had to leave one our biggest college basketball games (University of Md vs. Duke) to spend a night with his gf who he sees all the time. Shit like that just makes me realize how much better it is to be single at this point in life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
You can't spell rap without cRap


chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:32 AM   #14986
sdnick
NahNahNah Nah
 
sdnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I gotta get happier being single. My story is like 10 or so pages back, but long story short my relationship ended after 3 years with a high school sweetheart and I'm at ground zero with the single life.

How'd you guys start enjoying being single so much? I'm doing the typical things, working out more, playing guitar, hanging out with friends etc. Just not quite found that promise land of the single life yet. Tips? Stories?
__________________
Long time member, seldom poster. Trying to come out of my shell. Remember me how I never was.
Youtube Channel
Twitter
Sportswiting Blog
sdnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #14987
byob_soad2
Happy birthday
 
byob_soad2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
I don't hate being single, but I definitely prefer having a girl to talk to. Maybe it's because I don't have many friends irl
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
It'd be awesome if everyone sent death threats in the mail to my parents.
Weird, but awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsean
I secretly fart during intercourse. Am I cheating?
byob_soad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:00 AM   #14988
superunknown
Registered User
 
superunknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I do not inhabit space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
visit the space needle? go to the beach, explore the city, museum of flight, museum of glass, the zoo, wild waves, seattle aquarium, EMP museum of music, the list goes on. seems like tons of stuff to do in seattle


Oh my god I dont know how I didnt think of this. I was looking for some sort of generic answer but this is much better, thanks.
__________________
EXISTENTIALISM


LONG LIVE THE RED ARMY
superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:21 AM   #14989
me+yourmom=69
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
well guys a girl said i was extreme today
me+yourmom=69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:24 AM   #14990
WildthingJR
UGs Sociolinguist
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Noviomagus
Quote:
Originally Posted by chev311e
Tell me about it. My friend had to leave one our biggest college basketball games (University of Md vs. Duke) to spend a night with his gf who he sees all the time. Shit like that just makes me realize how much better it is to be single at this point in life.


Meh, not every couple is like this. Sounds like your friend is quite whipped

In my experience: I've been together with my gf for 2 years now, and I'm (still) happier than I've ever been as single.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplozive
You sir are a dick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppscore
And then again, Wildthang, "You're probably NOT one of them clean Socialists, either"

Wat.
WildthingJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:36 AM   #14991
20Tigers
1
 
20Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdnick
I gotta get happier being single. My story is like 10 or so pages back, but long story short my relationship ended after 3 years with a high school sweetheart and I'm at ground zero with the single life.

How'd you guys start enjoying being single so much? I'm doing the typical things, working out more, playing guitar, hanging out with friends etc. Just not quite found that promise land of the single life yet. Tips? Stories?

Time.

Truth is you're not really ready to start dating again until you're happy being single.

I know it's tough but it takes time to heal a wounded heart.

*******************
Edit no double post
*******************

Quote:
Originally Posted by me+yourmom=69
well guys a girl said i was extreme today

Well you're not. These guys are...


So you're extreme with a nice face? Same girl? or different girl? Did you ask her out?

Girls tell me I'm awesome or funny or that I rock everyday. It doesn't always mean that they are necessarily interested in me. It just means I work with a lot of girls, I'm good with people, and I'm good at my job (which makes their day easier/better). If I came here and posted about every compliment I got it would be pretty lame.

But you are 14 so allowances can be made I guess. Obviously this made you feel pretty good so well done. Smile. Feel good. Walk tall.
__________________
Si
20Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:44 AM   #14992
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I swear I said the exact same thing numerous pages back, 20T.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #14993
20Tigers
1
 
20Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Truth is truth to the end of reckoning.
__________________
Si
20Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #14994
Guitarfanatic93
UG's most unoriginal name
 
Guitarfanatic93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida/Norway
So I've been going out with this girl now for about a month and a half. Everything has been going pretty well. We live pretty close to each other at school so seeing her isn't a problem. But I've been worrying a lot lately about after this school year is over, because I'm moving back to the US right when school is over in May and she is most likely moving to another country to work. This fact has been bothering me A LOT lately and cant get over the fact that there will come a time in May when we will have to leave each other (probably) forever. When I ask her what she thinks about it she says "we should take things as the come" and I know I should probably do the same, but I can't get it out of my head. Any advice on what I should do in this situation? Would greatly appreciate it.
__________________
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Guitarfanatic93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #14995
Axeaman
UG's Curve lover
 
Axeaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Some one said that my ex was with some guy yesterday. So I drunkily asked her best friend if it was true and now my ex is really pissed off. Good times, especially when drunk and emotional.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Axeaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #14996
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Could have called that one, man. She was a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarfanatic93
So I've been going out with this girl now for about a month and a half. Everything has been going pretty well. We live pretty close to each other at school so seeing her isn't a problem. But I've been worrying a lot lately about after this school year is over, because I'm moving back to the US right when school is over in May and she is most likely moving to another country to work. This fact has been bothering me A LOT lately and cant get over the fact that there will come a time in May when we will have to leave each other (probably) forever. When I ask her what she thinks about it she says "we should take things as the come" and I know I should probably do the same, but I can't get it out of my head. Any advice on what I should do in this situation? Would greatly appreciate it.


Enjoy the time you have left. Make it special. Amicably let things go when it's time to part.

Last edited by blake1221 : 02-17-2013 at 09:09 AM.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #14997
Dreadnought
Star-Splitter
 
Dreadnought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by chev311e
Well, seeing as how you're on a guitar forum, and hopefully like music more than her, take her to a concert. Maybe she doesn't have a lot of experience at concerts, so that could be something that would be interesting for her. Of course, I'm just generalizing a lot, but still it's a good idea for any sort of date. Or you could play guitar for her too, or whatever instrument you play


On that note, my wife is not really a music person and we went to our first concert together a year or so ago (maybe two actually), and she LOVED it. She's also on the lookout for concerts now, and she's the reason why we saw Jimmy Eat World (which was awesome.)

since I'm coming out of left field, my background: married my high school sweetheart, been married for three years this May. I love her, and love being married to her. It's the good life fo sho
__________________
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #14998
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
That's so sick, man.



The end part, but also seeing Jimmy Eat World.

Because obvious reasons.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #14999
Dreadnought
Star-Splitter
 
Dreadnought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Yeah dude it's ****ing GREAT. She's the best thing in my life.

And yeah the Jimmy Eat World concert was badass first one we went to was the Limousines and Awolnation, and that was a great show also.
__________________
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #15000
Freezer Burn
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
 
Freezer Burn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US
Where Da New Thread At?!

Why Can't I Use Caps Lock?!
__________________
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE

Last edited by Freezer Burn : 02-17-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Freezer Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.