Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-13-2011, 01:12 AM   #21
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
How do you guys feel about JetFuel being the only mod that's nice?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:13 AM   #22
Portuguese_boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Can any of the mods check and see how many warnings I have left until a perm ban? I feel like I'm close.
Portuguese_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:13 AM   #23
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH_PUNK13
How do you guys feel about JetFuel being the only mod that's nice?

He's not nice. You don't know the jetfuel I know. ;_;
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:14 AM   #24
devourke
Banned
 
devourke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
^Element is a bro. I haven't really talked to any of the others, although I know theguitarist closes threads I like and then doesn't answer my PMs when I ask why.
devourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:14 AM   #25
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
He's not nice. You don't know the jetfuel I know. ;_;

What are you talking about? He's a meme for crying out loud.

PLus he had the Super Smash Bros comp. That was pretty sweet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:15 AM   #26
Trowzaa
munchy crunchy
 
Trowzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: inglund
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
He's not nice. You don't know the jetfuel I know. ;_;


More like jetfool, amirite?
__________________
if you can't handle me when i'm bulking then you don't deserve me when i'm swole xo
Trowzaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #27
Amuro Jay
Moderator
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuguese_boy
Can any of the mods check and see how many warnings I have left until a perm ban? I feel like I'm close.
You have one active warning that'll stick with you for another 28 days. If you get another warning in that time, you'll be perma'd.
__________________
rollin' and tumblin'
breaking my own heart again
Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Nuckles
Butts are where you keep sin. Buttsex would be like ploughing pure sin.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:17 AM   #28
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
He's not nice. You don't know the jetfuel I know. ;_;


I talk with JetFuel all the time through the PM system. He's a badass.




I_P13
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #29
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
You have one active warning that'll stick with you for another 28 days. If you get another warning in that time, you'll be perma'd.

Abusing your power again? Typical mod behavior.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #30
Amuro Jay
Moderator
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Abusing your power again? Typical mod behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH_PUNK13
I talk with JetFuel all the time through the PM system. He's a badass.




I_P13

Bro
__________________
rollin' and tumblin'
breaking my own heart again
Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Nuckles
Butts are where you keep sin. Buttsex would be like ploughing pure sin.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #31
Portuguese_boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
You have one active warning that'll stick with you for another 28 days. If you get another warning in that time, you'll be perma'd.


Thank you for checking.
Now, since I'm older than you in UG years I demand you respect the elderly and delete my previous ban record.
(not serious)



















(semi serious)
Portuguese_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #32
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Bro


Bros for life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:22 AM   #33
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
More like jetfool, amirite?

due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:23 AM   #34
NosralTserrof
Damned
 
NosralTserrof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: This Could Be Anywhere In The World
Can I haz bro?

NT
__________________
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
NosralTserrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:24 AM   #35
TextOnTheScreen
Cap'n crunch
 
TextOnTheScreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
If you were convicted for a heinous crime, but you got to pick between death or life in solitary confinement, which would you choose, and why?
__________________
My tumblr.
TextOnTheScreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #36
mulefish
UG Addict
 
mulefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
the mods growing more and more distant and cold

I feel this way too. Besides perhaps element and his tiger pits; there doesn't seem to be much fun interaction between mods and users anymore.
Do the mods agree? Will this change?
__________________
RIP Gooze
cats
mulefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #37
izbbass
UG's Tea Partier
 
izbbass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Connecticut
Would you be willing to declare tonight "Shitty Meme Night"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
izbbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:26 AM   #38
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by izbbass
Would you be willing to declare tonight "Shitty Meme Night"

tonight has been fun.

A group should be started for all that participated.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #39
Jon777
Assbender
 
Jon777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA brah
Will we ever see the return of Toki?
__________________
show


~
Jon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #40
izbbass
UG's Tea Partier
 
izbbass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
tonight has been fun.

A group should be started for all that participated.



I can see it now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
izbbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.