blake1221
‭‭

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgr0826

I'm sorry to hear that.

you bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwaterson89
I don't give out many of hugs myself. I rather let my advice make an impact. That emote sometimes needed though.

In the posts like I quoted, I feel it undermines any real comfort, and even the ones with advice that use it, I feel it cheapens whatever was said.

But whatevs, I don't post here, so it's not going to affect me.

blake1221
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #62
Blackwaterson89
HuskyBoyd

This is a shitty day.
Originally Posted by Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Twitter
Blog

#IamSecond
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #63
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist

Quote:
This is a shitty day.

I'm sorry to hear that, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDayHappy
I love my gays man, but a child could be buying that whopper. It just makes for a very awkward situation in the mini van when the father is talking to his son.

ayy lmao
zgr0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #64
Blackwaterson89
HuskyBoyd

Just work. We only have 2 guys here today. One guy MIA its seems and our Boss is at the main office.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Twitter
Blog

#IamSecond
Old 11-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #65
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist

Quote:
Just work. We only have 2 guys here today. One guy MIA its seems and our Boss is at the main office.

Well that sucks, but at least it's just today, right?

Quote:
I love my gays man, but a child could be buying that whopper. It just makes for a very awkward situation in the mini van when the father is talking to his son.

ayy lmao
Old 11-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #66
T00DEEPBLUE
Ronald Weasley...

Had a bad day today. My electronics lecturer is French and i cannot understand a word that he's saying. He's so lazy about his language that he doesn't even care to accent his speech properly. It just makes everything harder than it is, especially as the nature of the lectures is technical. We were not given nearly enough time to carry out our tasks either. For the amount of work we had to do we needed at least another hour. I cannot do any work outside of the labs either because we're not allowed to take our reports out.

He never writes anything down during the lectures either. He just says speaks in martian and gives handouts. If i can't understand the handout, i'm screwed.

I've pretty much come out of the labs having learned nothing today and now i've fallen behind in my studies.

(・ω・`)

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 11-14-2011 at 03:10 PM.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #67
Blackwaterson89
HuskyBoyd

I understand man. Teachers like that you just have dig in your book more to learn it.

DDP: One guy is MIA so I don't know, my boss will be back tomorrow

Twitter
Blog

#IamSecond
Old 11-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #68
ali.guitarkid7
A techno beat

Grats on the new thread guise.

Haven't been feeling too well lately. Going through long bouts of self-loathing more than usual.

Hope everyone's alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsmileyface
yeah russia is pretty shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicuh
This is extremely serious.
ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #69
T00DEEPBLUE
Ronald Weasley...

Quote:
I understand man. Teachers like that you just have dig in your book more to learn it.

I hate electronics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
Haven't been feeling too well lately. Going through long bouts of self-loathing more than usual.

Have one on me, man.

I hope everything works out. I'm depressed too.

(・ω・`)

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 11-14-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #70
chaoticfables
Uesgistered Rser

Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
Well I know Physics is supposed to be hell hard, but Bio is supposed to be a lot easier than you expect, if NCEA haven't changed it too much from last year. Math is piss easy. I'm guessing you do music as well?

Math is pretty easy, yeah really? Is bio easy? I've found it pretty difficult but my teacher is a ridiculously strict marker and if you miss out on one minor detail he drops your E down to an M. Any more and it's an A, etc. Physics can screw you over from out of nowhere. I hate physics. I have it tomorrow.

I have a feeling the stuff I'm posting belongs in the New Zealand thread. Screw it. Come here. Hug me.

tanlumits
a hip-hop project
soundcloud
youtube
chaoticfables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #71
kbabz22

I got my mum pressuring me into getting a job but no where will even give me a ****in interview, I got my teacher telling me to spend more time in the computer labs out of lesson. My mind wont stop ****ing thinking about Cassie.

I don't have enough time to sort out all of these ****in problems and I can't talk to anyone about it because I'm afraid that if I do I'll just get called a freak by everyone and shunned

So instead everyday I go in, fake a smile throughout the day to keep the questions away, pretend to be happy, keep myself caffined up so I can actually pretend to be happy when I'm not

Im too scared to talk to anyone about this and the only other person I thought I could talk to about this stuff probably wont even want to talk to me anymore because I decided it would be a great ****in idea to ask her out on a date

So I ask of you hugging thread can you please help me
Old 11-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #72
devourke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInside
also, i once again noticed that my weight can severely fluctuate, meaning i can lose or gain up to 10 pounds in a few days, is that even normal?

When I'm sick I've sweat out 7kg+ over the course of one night. Dunno what that is in pounds because I'm too lazy to google.

EDIT: Just googled and it comes out to ~15 pounds.

<.<
>.>

You'll be fine bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
Had a bad day today. My electronics lecturer is French and i cannot understand a word that he's saying. He's so lazy about his language that he doesn't even care to accent his speech properly. It just makes everything harder than it is, especially as the nature of the lectures is technical. We were not given nearly enough time to carry out our tasks either. For the amount of work we had to do we needed at least another hour. I cannot do any work outside of the labs either because we're not allowed to take our reports out.

He never writes anything down during the lectures either. He just says speaks in martian and gives handouts. If i can't understand the handout, i'm screwed.

I've pretty much come out of the labs having learned nothing today and now i've fallen behind in my studies.

Have you tried looking for online lessons and tutorials of what you're learning or asking your school to get put in another class? Is it possible for you to do part of your work at home and then bring it in real discreetly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7

Y u feel self loathing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfables
Math is pretty easy, yeah really? Is bio easy? I've found it pretty difficult but my teacher is a ridiculously strict marker and if you miss out on one minor detail he drops your E down to an M. Any more and it's an A, etc. Physics can screw you over from out of nowhere. I hate physics. I have it tomorrow.

I have a feeling the stuff I'm posting belongs in the New Zealand thread. Screw it. Come here. Hug me.

I didn't actually do Bio, but my mates that did said it was a easier than they expected. You really shouldn't listen to that though, if you study for a hard test, you'll blitz an easy test. Physics is always supposed to be hell hard so yeah... Good luck with that. If you're worried about getting excellence, then I'm sure you'll be fine.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbabz22
I got my mum pressuring me into getting a job but no where will even give me a ****in interview, I got my teacher telling me to spend more time in the computer labs out of lesson. My mind wont stop ****ing thinking about Cassie.

I don't have enough time to sort out all of these ****in problems and I can't talk to anyone about it because I'm afraid that if I do I'll just get called a freak by everyone and shunned

So instead everyday I go in, fake a smile throughout the day to keep the questions away, pretend to be happy, keep myself caffined up so I can actually pretend to be happy when I'm not

Im too scared to talk to anyone about this and the only other person I thought I could talk to about this stuff probably wont even want to talk to me anymore because I decided it would be a great ****in idea to ask her out on a date

So I ask of you hugging thread can you please help me

I know that feel about getting a job bro, I've only had one interview in the past year. You should take a whole day and just spend it relaxing because you sound like you're under a lot of pressure most days. I'm guessing Cassie is a girl you like? Dunno the situation so I won't give any advice here.
There's only one way to find it if you'll get called a freak, and you probably won't. Me and my Best Friend have about one serious conversation about everything in our lives and what not about once a year, and that's usually enough to get everything out and feel better. Just talk to your mates, they're going through the same thing for all you know.
It sucks that you have to pretend to be happy everyday bro, I guess the only thing to do is to push through it until you come through on the other side as a happier person.
Ahk, I guess that you asked Cassie on a date and she got freaked out? Let her sort her feelings out for a few days, and then talk to her about it. She sounds like a good friend so once you guys are cool, you can talk to her about it.

Last edited by devourke : 11-14-2011 at 05:56 PM.
devourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #73
T00DEEPBLUE
Ronald Weasley...

Quote:
Have you tried looking for online lessons and tutorials of what you're learning or asking your school to get put in another class? Is it possible for you to do part of your work at home and then bring it in real discreetly?

I can't be put in another class because i'm in uni. My group has been decided and the university is already understaffed as it is. Everyones groups are on a rotar, so if i did move to another group, it would mean that i missed essential practicals that i couldn't do again.

I might try some online tutorials if i have to, but it isn't what i want. It would be easier to understand and be more relevent to my course if i learnt what to do in the labs like everyone else. It is unlikely that an online tutorial would teach me exactly what i needed to know with exactly the right scope of understanding.

The uni have a very strict rule to not move the report outside of the lab. They wouldn't allow me and if i did sneak it out, they would know about it. It is practical work too. Not somthing i can do in my flat on my own.

The best i can do is file a complaint and hope for the best, but even then, what would that achieve?

(・ω・`)

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 11-14-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #74
Andrea55
UG Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miastgu
I love this thread and I promise to contribute heavily.

Freaking adbot just quoted me from the first page.

Anyway, sorry I'm not posting any advice right now but I have just been so stressed with things lately. Not only with school but thinking about my ex. It just bothers me that he never cared, just lied to me and led me along. That's why I needed to leave and sort my life out. I can't help but think about it. Even though I have someone else interested in me now I can't stop thinking about the past. I know I need to let it go but it's just so hard. I guess a hug will help me now and maybe some advice about letting go and to stop thinking about the past.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #75
T00DEEPBLUE
Ronald Weasley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea55

Anyway, sorry I'm not posting any advice right now but I have just been so stressed with things lately. Not only with school but thinking about my ex. It just bothers me that he never cared, just lied to me and led me along. That's why I needed to leave and sort my life out. I can't help but think about it. Even though I have someone else interested in me now I can't stop thinking about the past. I know I need to let it go but it's just so hard. I guess a hug will help me now and maybe some advice about letting go and to stop thinking about the past.

I know how you feel, hun. So, so much.

Remember when i told you that i fell in love with Ash? It led me to be with Rhodri to distract myself from her. But in reality, it just made things worse, i'm sorry to say. Aulthough your situation is quite different to mine.

All i can say is to tell yourself that you're through with them and there is nothing constructive in being resentful towards him. You have a responsibility to be happy for your current bf. He doesn't want you to be sad just as much as the rest of us do, Andrea.

You'll get over this, hun. Trust me. Just keep your friends close and you can accomplish anything.

(・ω・`)
Old 11-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #76
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist

Quote:

Andrea, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your ex, but just remember one thing: You lived before him, so you can live after him. It isn't your fault he didn't car, it's his own fault for being a jerkface. Try your best with this new guy, and that'll help the thoughts of your ex go away.

As for thinking about the past, learn from it, occasionally reflect on it, but don't dwell in the past. The only thing you can control is the present.

Quote:

ayy lmao
Old 11-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #77
behind_you
you think this is a game

Quote:

He's the fag. By not caring for you, he's gonna miss out big time. It'll take time, don't worry

Also, did you know that in Japan they've invented a robot that hugs? We all could use them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
ins i will suck ur ugly ostrich head if you dont shut up
PeTA

hello

behind_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #78
Andrea55
UG Newbie

Thanks Mac, Ziggy and behind-you.

Your kind words are too much that I ask for and it really helps. I'll make sure to take all of your advice. Thank you again.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #79
kbabz22

Quote:
I know that feel about getting a job bro, I've only had one interview in the past year. You should take a whole day and just spend it relaxing because you sound like you're under a lot of pressure most days. I'm guessing Cassie is a girl you like? Dunno the situation so I won't give any advice here.
There's only one way to find it if you'll get called a freak, and you probably won't. Me and my Best Friend have about one serious conversation about everything in our lives and what not about once a year, and that's usually enough to get everything out and feel better. Just talk to your mates, they're going through the same thing for all you know.
It sucks that you have to pretend to be happy everyday bro, I guess the only thing to do is to push through it until you come through on the other side as a happier person.
Ahk, I guess that you asked Cassie on a date and she got freaked out? Let her sort her feelings out for a few days, and then talk to her about it. She sounds like a good friend so once you guys are cool, you can talk to her about it.

This situation between me and this girl is that she is the first person to make me genuinly happy since my breakup with my ex and she doesn't feel the same way, it's hitting me pretty hard and all I wanted was a chance with her. But alas it's always the same old story. And the best thing about all of this is that if you were to rewind about 3 days I would have been the happiest person on earth. All this shit seems to have happened in just one weekend and I can't take it
Old 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #80
behind_you
you think this is a game

Quote:
Thanks Mac, Ziggy and behind-you.

Your kind words are too much that I ask for and it really helps. I'll make sure to take all of your advice. Thank you again.

Anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
ins i will suck ur ugly ostrich head if you dont shut up
PeTA

hello

behind_you is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: