Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Hardcore & Punk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
 
GodofCheesecake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: SPACE LOL
As Real As It Gets

Some of you have probably seen this floating around facebook already. I thought it was worthy of a thread.



TL;DW: Jersey Shore reject from Sworn Enemy calls out Ronnie Radke from Escape the Fate for being a general piece of shit. Testimonies from lots of awkward kids. WARNING: Contains a substantial amount of terrible band shirts.

Thoughts?
__________________
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
GodofCheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
Gerard_xD
-
 
Gerard_xD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scotland
Haha, half way through this.

Ronnie is scum, but holy shit this editing/this video in general is fucking hilarious.

Surely Falling In Reverse will be irrelevant by half way through next year.

EDIT: ahahahaha holy shit:
"I'm the voice of the voiceless. Bing bang boom, Ronnie you're done. *whistles* boom."
This might be the greatest video I've watched ever.
__________________


Last edited by Gerard_xD : 11-11-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Gerard_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL


God I love Obey the Brave.

You weren't kidding about the terrible band shirts.

Last edited by blake1221 : 11-11-2012 at 02:25 PM.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
They paid 200 hundred dollars to see that band?!
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #6
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
They paid 200 hundred dollars to see that band?!

Damn Canadians.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #7
EpiExplorer
Loves Sweden
 
EpiExplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
This is all awful, all of it, blah, I have a bad feels in my fingers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
Book smart is better, anyway.

I can easily lift a telephone directory, and beat you with it. Just try lifting a street, assholes.
EpiExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #8
punkforlife93
Call me Jed.
 
punkforlife93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South Carolina
__________________
i am the water in a puddle in the shade of a tree

Bandcamp | Facebook | Deadformat | Last.fm
punkforlife93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #9
BK202
The Shape of Jazz To Come
 
BK202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicago, Darkwave City
pfft At the Drive-In was throwing stands off stage ages ago

like get original or die

EDIT: When did Donald Trump get long hair
__________________
SO I HEARD YOU LIKE CHICAGO SKRAMLORDS

http://barelyhumanstoleyourboyfriend.blogspot.com/

RIP Troy Davis.

Last edited by BK202 : 11-11-2012 at 03:51 PM.
BK202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #10
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
 
datskramzkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Ronnie Radke is the Glenn Danzig of our generation.

But I mean post 2000 Danzig. Fat, awful and hilariously bad.
__________________
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
datskramzkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
If you're seeing Escape the Fate, you deserve a mic stand to the head.
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #12
tukk04
UG's Neil Young
 
tukk04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
If you're seeing Escape the Fate, you deserve a mic stand to the head.

I don't like this type of music/scene any more than you, but if kids wanna go see a show, they shouldn't be assaulted or kicked out because the singer is a shithead. It doesn't matter what music it is, it's good to know that kids are still going out to shows and still care about live music because when they realize this music sucks and start listening to better music, that could be a ticket to your show sold because they remember how fun it was to see a band as a kid.
__________________
Soundcloud
tukk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #13
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukk04
I don't like this type of music/scene any more than you, but if kids wanna go see a show, they shouldn't be assaulted or kicked out because the singer is a shithead. It doesn't matter what music it is, it's good to know that kids are still going out to shows and still care about live music because when they realize this music sucks and start listening to better music, that could be a ticket to your show sold because they remember how fun it was to see a band as a kid.




I T

W A S

A

J O K E
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #14
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
No it wasn't. I legitimately think that people who don't like the same music as me should be hit in the head with mic stands.
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #15
Gerard_xD
-
 
Gerard_xD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scotland
Mics are for singing, not swinging.

(or throwing)
__________________

Gerard_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #16
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Anyone who pays $200 to see Falling In Reverse should be bludgeoned with a mic stand.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
The Charm
King Platypus
 
The Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Ronnie Radke still isn't punk.

Maybe if he'd thrown feces.
__________________
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
The Charm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #18
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Maybe if he started hate moshing and shouting "I GOTZ PIT BEEF!" he would've been more p0nx.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.

Last edited by synestershadows : 11-11-2012 at 05:36 PM.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #19
The Charm
King Platypus
 
The Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Yes, then he would have been the p0nxest.
__________________
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
The Charm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #20
InstantAXonHero
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
No it wasn't. I legitimately think that people who don't like the same music as me should be hit in the head with mic stands.


__________________
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
InstantAXonHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.