Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
damn-right!
good for nothin'

Drifters - you're more than a number...

I'm looking for the chords to "you're more than a number in my little red book" by the Drifters. Chords, tabs anything will do

I think the chorus starts A - F#m if someone could figure the rest out for me?

Last edited by damn-right! : 12-25-2011 at 11:02 AM.
damn-right! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
SilentMajority

Here :
Code:
Written by Roger Greenaway / Tony Macaulay This version tabbed for educational purposes only. Intro E A Dbm F#m A D E Ooooo Ooooo yeah yeah, A F#m You're more than a number in my little red book, Dbm You're more than a one night date, D E A F#m All I had to take me was just one look, Bm My heart began a thumpin', E Babe you had it jumpin', A F#m Cause you're more than a number in my little red book, Dbm You're more than a one night stand, D E A F#m In case you get to thinkin' that you've been took, Bm You're more than a number, E A Written in my little red book. D A D A Oh baby give us a chance, Dbm F#m Don't let the small town rumours D End our first real romance, D E A E D Now I'll admit I've loved a few, D E A E D But there was never one like you, D F#m Bm E So Darlin', don't believe the things they say. Chorus You're more than a number in my little red book, You're more than a one night date, All I had to take me was just one look, My heart began a thumpin', Babe you had it jumpin, Cause you're more than a number in my little red book, You're more than a one night stand, In case you get to thinkin' that you've been took, You're more than a number, Written in my little red book. Oh baby, You gave me a sign, I threw away the numbers of those old flames of mine, And now they're tryin' to put you wise, Knock me down in my girl's eyes, Oh Darlin', don't believe the words they say. Chorus You're more than a number in my little red book, You're more than a one night date, All I had to take me was just one look, My heart began a thumpin', Babe you had it jumpin, Cause you're more than a number in my little red book, You're more than a one night stand, In case you get to thinkin' that you've been took, You're more than a number, Written in my little red book. Chorus to fade Whoooo ooooo You're more than a number in my little red book, You're more than a one night date, All I had to take me was just one look, My heart began a thumpin', Babe you had it jumpin, Cause you're more than a number in my little red book, You're more than a one night stand, In case you get to thinkin' that you've been took, You're more than a number, Written in my little red book.
SilentMajority is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: