User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
Vendetta V
The Creep

Unhappy that one time everybody just stabbed you in the back

Yeah another depressive thread.

Has it happened to you where you really needed someone's support. just to talk to you, or just be there for you or actually help you with something. Someone close, who actually surprisingly to you, rejected to come and offer a bit of support.

I'm talking about life threatening moments. loss of dear people and whatnot?

I'm The Creep!

I'm a mixing engineer, hit me up

Please support my music and purchase my NEW ALBUM
My WEBSITE

My YOUTUBE REVIEWS

And Call Me V
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #2
CarryMeHome
Banned

If they aren't going to help you in your moment of need then you don't need them. True story.
CarryMeHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

threads like these are what is wrong with society

sit around blaming others for your problems instead of taking personal responsibility
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
Hey man believe it or not I got other things in life to do aside from trolling assburger kids yaknow?

No you don't

lol
TunerAddict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #4
I.O.T.M
UG's Malcolm Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict

sit around blaming others for your problems instead of taking personal responsibility

I blame Obamacare for creating the dependancy that causes this.

Stood by the gate at the foot of the garden,
Watching them pass like clouds in the sky,
Try to cry out in the heat of the moment,
Possessed by a fury that burns from inside.

#QPRRelegationParty2k15
I.O.T.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
metal4eva_22
Smart purple horse

Quote:

This.
metal4eva_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
DukeDeRox
I draw STUFF

Be a cynical asshole like me
DukeDeRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
captainsnazz
#Cool&#Nice

Quote:

yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
Anyone who needs a degree to think their good isn't doing music right, it's like taking a class in being funny.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #8
Vendetta V
The Creep

Quote:

not really this. I was talking about a different thing. You know when you have people around you who you care a bout a lot and at one point when you need them to just come and stand next to you in the hospital or something... That's not the case of taking personal responsibility. that's just having a bad friend

I'm The Creep!

I'm a mixing engineer, hit me up

Please support my music and purchase my NEW ALBUM
My WEBSITE

My YOUTUBE REVIEWS

And Call Me V
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Bob_Sacamano
dreamy dancer

Quote:

Huh?

Who says he's not taking responsibility and all that, he's just sad someone close to him wasn't there for him.

last.fm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirvanaLuvr16
I didn't know there were black people in the UK, until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #10
CarryMeHome
Banned

You can't blame him for wanting someone to help him. In our low points we'd all like to have someone to have our back, but sadly when it comes down to it we won't always have someone to help us and that's a lesson he'll have to learn, but if your saying that he's a detriment to society for wanting someone's help then you aren't looking at the things that actually negatively affect society.
CarryMeHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #11
Avedas
UG's Half Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta V
You know when you have people around you who you care a bout a lot and at one point when you need them to just come and stand next to you in the hospital or something...

If I were in a life threatening position the last thing I'd be thinking about is if my friends cared or not.
Avedas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #12
JayT44
IAMDONALD

Sort of but not really a life-threatening moment.

A few years ago I'd made plans with my friends to meet up for this huge party. There were probably like 60 people there. Well, beforehand my small group of friends decided to catch a movie first.

We were shooting the shit waiting in the theater lobby for my friend Anthony to show up. Eventually he comes, so we go inside, and I start talking with Anthony and he tells me I shouldn't go to the party cuz my friends were gonna mess with me or play a prank on me or something. He didn't tell me exactly what they were planning to do, so I assumed he was full of shit. Dude was always making stuff up like that.

So Anthony bails and we head over to the party. It seems pretty chill, but then this guy that's hosting singles me out, welcoming me loudly and asking me personal questions. It's pretty weird. We talked briefly, I tell him who I am and who I came with, and then I notice that all of my friends are right there too. Kind of circled around me, so I started to freak out and ask them what was going on.

My friend Cam grabs me by the shoulders, pushes me to the ground and rips off my shirt. Pulls his ****ing knife out and cuts me deep with it. Everyone starts joining in with him by stabbing me in the chest and back. There wasn't much I could really do to fight back. I think I blacked out for most of it, so I don't remember much of the details, but I probably got stabbed like 23 times. What in the actual ****?

The thing that gets me is that all of my friends had that shit planned out, they were going to **** me over. Like every last one of them knew they were going to stab me in the back. Even Brutus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
JayT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
captainsnazz
#Cool&#Nice

^

9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
Anyone who needs a degree to think their good isn't doing music right, it's like taking a class in being funny.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #14
TooktheAtrain
Banned

Quote:

So what are you saying he should take responsibility for?
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #15
-Mantra-
Mhm

Quote:

Posts like this are what is wrong with threads.

Sit around completely missing the point of the thread.
-Mantra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #16
Dimarzio45
Finally Divorced Peggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44

A few years ago I'd made plans with my friends to meet up for this huge party. There were probably like 60 people there. Well, beforehand my small group of friends decided to catch a movie first.

We were shooting the shit waiting in the theater lobby for my friend Anthony to show up. Eventually he comes, so we go inside, and I start talking with Anthony and he tells me I shouldn't go to the party cuz my friends were gonna mess with me or play a prank on me or something. He didn't tell me exactly what they were planning to do, so I assumed he was full of shit. Dude was always making stuff up like that.

So Anthony bails and we head over to the party. It seems pretty chill, but then this guy that's hosting singles me out, welcoming me loudly and asking me personal questions. It's pretty weird. We talked briefly, I tell him who I am and who I came with, and then I notice that all of my friends are right there too. Kind of circled around me, so I started to freak out and ask them what was going on.

My friend Cam grabs me by the shoulders, pushes me to the ground and rips off my shirt. Pulls his ****ing knife out and cuts me deep with it. Everyone starts joining in with him by stabbing me in the chest and back. There wasn't much I could really do to fight back. I think I blacked out for most of it, so I don't remember much of the details, but I probably got stabbed like 23 times. What in the actual ****?

The thing that gets me is that all of my friends had that shit planned out, they were going to **** me over. Like every last one of them knew they were going to stab me in the back. Even Brutus.

Wow. That's phucked up. Did they stab you or SLICE you?
Also, I don't understand how anyone could think that story is funny.
Dimarzio45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #17
Dimarzio45
Finally Divorced Peggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mantra-
Posts like this are what is wrong with threads.

Sit around completely missing the point of the thread.

Dimarzio45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #18
Burgery
confusion

Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44

i was gonna come in here and post a one-liner version of this joke

i'm glad i was ninja'd
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #19
sysD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta V
Yeah another depressive thread.

Has it happened to you where you really needed someone's support. just to talk to you, or just be there for you or actually help you with something. Someone close, who actually surprisingly to you, rejected to come and offer a bit of support.

you learn to nut up, be independent, and learn how to pick better friends
Old 07-13-2013, 04:53 PM   #20
jrcsgtpeppers

I've lost the same group of friends three times

First time was sophomore year and I liked this chick and a few kids in my group liked her and got in a fight and I wa shunned by everyone for liking her.

Second time my friend ran away to do drugs. I helped his parents find him. Shunned me for days.

Third time my friends sister gave me a bj and apparently they all didnt like that.

Moral is friends suck lol

Rate This Thread: