Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
randyaintdead82

Dreamy Textural Ideas

Hey, my friend and I are currently collaborating on a few ideas that will turn into songs eventually. Figured I'd share to see what you guys would think. Titles are sort of just working titles. Thanks!
randyaintdead82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Life Is Brutal
Master of Modulation

I listened to the GP5 song, I really liked the chord choice and arpeggiation throughout the piece. You have a really good suspension of sound in it, and its a piece thats pleasant to listen to.

BTW, if you want more crits, you should probably C4C. I don't have the time for a full crit at the moment on this piece, but any comment is better than nothing, and this forum has been basically dead lately.

Would you mind doing a brief sentence or two on mine? Unfortunately its not as "Pleasant" as your piece was.

If you want a full crit, section by section on the GP5 Piece, you could do a thorough one on mine and I would gladly return it.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1513146

Rate This Thread: