Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #61
Ometh
nobody

I feel bad for ignoring this thread, funny shit.

Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #62
Julz127
And.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDeath9
Dude, you've read Fugitive. Or at least, you used to read it. I noticed one of your posts in it. I'm going through it right now, it's so epic.

What's fugitive? was that a CYOA? I remember one about a guy who fapped at bad guys to kill them.

Also, not sure if A, B, C or D.

A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Julz127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #63
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julz127
What's fugitive? was that a CYOA? I remember one about a guy who fapped at bad guys to kill them.

Also, not sure if A, B, C or D.

A.

Yup, that was Fugitive Actually, that occurred more in teen and pre-teen edition.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...2&page=42&pp=40

You're post number 1678.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
I feel bad for ignoring this thread, funny shit.

I see you've found the light. Please stay a while.

Quote:
Great post-grind funk with a touch of sunburn rock, southern jazz and samba crusty blast beat. A must read for every microwave food connoisseur! 10/10

This creature sleeps beyond the flow of time

Last edited by RedDeath9 : 03-18-2012 at 05:31 PM.
RedDeath9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #64
VillainousLatin
That Latino Guy

Err day, son.

A.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #65
yoman297
how quik do i get ban

I pick A. Sticky'd
and a bunch of other things

Last edited by yoman297 : 03-18-2012 at 06:47 PM.
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #66
afatguitarist

B he should be an lawfull upstanding young lad
Old 03-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #67
soXlittleXtimeX
Woot! Woot!

He needs to calm himself, so either A or D.

He already fapped once today, so I'll go with A.
I watched life
turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
soXlittleXtimeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #68
nemesisarmy
UG's New Amp

A !

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...

When you're searching for the light ?
nemesisarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #69
FishStik
Unregistered User

lol Wagner.

A. Good thread is good.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:53 AM   #70
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsofNowhere
Lol, I remember all the way back when I made the Zombie CYOA! Those were the days. I think Red Death became the writer of that un too.

Yes, and I ran it into the ground. Guess I just let it stagnate or something, and then I lost interest.

However, I've been reading the Dee Pitt Fugitive edition again, as I said, and I can't believe that I let it end like... that. I definitely have to give it a proper ending...

Also, Tarbosh is writing the next one.

Quote:
Great post-grind funk with a touch of sunburn rock, southern jazz and samba crusty blast beat. A must read for every microwave food connoisseur! 10/10

Old 03-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #71
Tarbosh
accly was dolan

Simon stood aloof as Milo sauntered off. Sometimes he wondered how he became such close friends with someone so radically different. Where Simon was often meek and timid, Milo was brash and loud. Milo was always having new girlfriends and was known to go through a relationship every week, sometimes even maintaining more than one at the same time. He could manipulate women like it was nothing. Simon had trouble looking a girl in the face. But, after all, the two friends had known each other for as long as either could remember.
Milo's sandy hair waved playfully about in the gentle breeze as he walked away.

"Wait! Milo!"

Simon sprinted after him, stopping for a few seconds to catch his breath.
"I can't believe that you've got me doing this again, but I'll go with you. I suppose a good smoke might be able to calm me down, but you remember what happened last time." Simon gazed down at his shoes, kicking the pebble nearest his foot.

"****, Simon. You're always so uptight. It would be good for you. And besides, last time was different. I think that shit was laced. This stuff I got now is from a better dealer. You know Matt from algebra? He hooked me up." explained Milo. "You won't be getting any freakouts when you're baked on this kush."

Simon looked at his watch. It was almost 10 AM. He had class in 20 minutes.

"We'd better make this quick,'' Simon said hastily. "I can't miss history again; I swear O'Clark has some kind of vendetta against me. He gave a pop quiz on every single day I happened not to be there."

"Yeah, yeah. It'll be fast. Let's just go into the teachers' lounge, we can get in there now since some of the staff are in on this. Don't you want to see what it's like in there?" Milo grinned. Simon's face brightened a little bit. He had always wondered what exactly was in that lounge, seeing the teachers slipping in and out of it all the time.

"Alright. Let's go." said Simon. They both walked over to the teacher's lounge, room 241 in the building. Once they entered, Simon saw that everything was already set up. They had definitely been planning this for a while, because there was a table full of typical munchies-friendly snacks, a vaporizer, some rolling papers, and a zip-top bag full to the brim with sansomille. Around the round table sat 3 teachers and 5 students, all jabbering amongst each other. As Milo and Simon entered the room, it grew silent.

"Alright. As leader of the 420 club, I declare this first meeting in session. Simon, my friend, if you could do the honors of rolling the first spliff." It was funny to Simon that the only thing he'd ever seen Milo show any sort of leadership over was this stoner club. Milo was a slacker in every sense of the word. Simon looked wistfully down at the weed buffet that lay in front of him. He rolled a joint, lit it with the lighter he kept in his pocket, and took a puff. He held the smoke in his lungs until he felt he was about to gag, and exhaled deeply. Already he could feel the effects of the THC interacting with the receptors in his brain. Milo was right, it was relaxing. He sat down. While the others were passing the joint around, talking, laughing, Simon sat and twiddled his thumbs. His mind began to wander. He thought about the dream that he had had that morning. What was that mystical forest that he had found? He wished he could travel back there, to see the wind as it tugged gently at the boughs of the overhanging trees; to see the shadows flickering on the ground as the branches danced in each gust.

"Simon."

Did the forest mean something? He thought about purchasing one of those books that analyzes dreams based on key concepts.

"Simon!"

"Wha?" Simon jerked out of his weed-induced daydream. It was Milo, of course.
"Dude, you gotta go to class. Look at the time."
Simon looked at his watch. 10:35. "Shit." he said under his breath. "Eh, forget about it. We just had a quiz in history last class, so we probably won't have another one today." he concluded. "Look. Milo. There's something really weird I gotta tell you. So, I was on the bus, right? And I see this really cute girl sitting there reading her book. You'll never guess what I did."

Milo smirked.

"What?"

"I talked to her. But that's not the only thing. She has a tattoo of a swastika on her upper leg."

"Damn, you just met her 20 minutes ago and you're already-" Milo started to set up a joke but was quickly interrupted.

"This is serious, Milo. I think she's a neo-Nazi, and it makes me really uncomfortable. But on top of all that, she's actually a really interesting person, likes metal, and seems smart. I don't even know what to think. I hate her and at the same time I'm intrigued by her. To tell you the truth, I'm ****ing scared of her, man. What if she tries to kill me or something? Dude, I'm part Jewish, I think. I think I'm a quarter. Or an eighth. I don't know. Can't they tell just by looking? This is bad, man, real bad." Simon buried his face in his hands, rubbing his eyes for a solid minute as Milo smirked again and chuckled to himself.

"Wow, Simon, you really can't handle a joint. Listen, I think this is way too early to pass judgment. Just talk to her some more. Find out her deal. Turn on your charm if you need to, know what I mean?"

Simon looked at his watch again. It was almost 10:45. He had to get to class if he didn't want to be marked absent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAT DO THE SMION ??? YUO ARE DECIDE TO VERY FUN GET!! IT CHOSEN!
A: Hurry off to class, high as a kite.
B: Look around the school for Melinda.
C: Go home for a nap.
D. Hurry off to class, high as a kite. And naked.
Tarbosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #72
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!

D!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #73
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

A.

Quote:

Old 03-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #74
VillainousLatin
That Latino Guy

Don't look for Melinda, he'll seem desperate, the boy needs to learn his history.

so A.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #75
Zomby Woof

A.
Zomby Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #76
Tarbosh
accly was dolan

A it is. RD, you're up. Unless someone else wants to give it a whirl.
Tarbosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #77
Metallicuh

D!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
I like penis

If God was a woman, we would all be sandwiches.
Metallicuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #78
yoman297
how quik do i get ban

D

This could get interesting.

EDIT: Damn, too late. I'm stoked for the next part for some reason, this is just awesome.
and a bunch of other things

Last edited by yoman297 : 03-19-2012 at 01:52 PM.
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #79
Julz127
And.

Looking forward to history.

Also, re-reading fugtive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Julz127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:52 AM   #80
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

A: Hurry off to class, high as a kite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, thanks man," Simon muttered to Milo. "Anyways, I gotta get to class, so I'll see ya later." Simon rose.

"Wait dude," Milo said, handing Simon a little container of liquid. "Seriously."

"What the hell is this?" Simon said, inspecting it.

Milo laughed uproariously, "It's Visine. Holy shit, you must be so high right now."

"Whatever." Simon removed the lid off the plastic vial, tilted his head back, closed his left eye first and raised the dropper above his right eye. The ceiling was bouncing back and forth in his vision. He squeezed the dropper - and felt cool liquid run down his bottom eyelid.

"Nice aim, bro."

****! Too high for this.

He began another attempt. He tilted his head upwards to the shaking ceiling again, and raised the dropper to his right eye. Careful now... He inched the dropper closer to his eye, to assure that he wouldn't miss...

Someone bumped his arm, and the dropper jammed into his eye.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"I'm so sorry!!"

"Oh shit!"

"Hahaha!"

"Visine should fix that up."

"Fuck you, Milo!"

After recovering from his embarrassing bout of agony, accepting the person's apology, and successfully administering two drops to both of his eyes, he left the room in haste.

Hopefully nobody noticed that he was high. Especially O'Clark, his history teacher. Half an hour late and under the influence of marijuana was not the best way to come to class.

Milo would think differently. Simon laughed to himself.

Turn on your charm, Milo had said to him. Easy enough for you to say, Milo, you're never distressed about anything. Everything has always been easy for you. Life is just one big joke, right?

Well, it is. I know it's a joke. It's absurd. But there's no way I can bring myself to operate on the assumption that it's a joke. Something in my head wants me to take it seriously. If I could be Milo for just a day, that would be awesome.

Simon felt a tinge of jealousy, which was quickly repressed.

Hey now, I could at least TRY to stay calm. No bad feelings. Just stay calm. This will be a good day. He smiled tightly, trying not to break out into laughter.

Thoughts of Melinda began to form. No, you stay away. I'll deal with you later. You psychotic bitch.

Scenes from the bus began to rematerialize. He remembered ducking down to do his laces, and looking at her leg... But this time, Simon wasn't paying attention to the swastika. He decided to indulge in his impulsive thoughts.

Her leg had been so close to him - His face so close to her leg, looking so supple in the sunlight shining through the bus's window. His eyes trailed down to her little feet, which were covered by cute little dark blue slippers.

Now, why am I descending, when any other sane man would be ascending?

Her skirt had been pulled up to her knee. Just a little higher, and... Simon imagined placing his hand just on the inside of her soft thigh, hearing her sighing in restrained pleasure, Simon kissing her lips hard as he slid his hand up towards her warm, moist-

"HEY SIMON, WHERE YA GOIN?!"

Startled, Simon snapped back into reality. He had just inadvertently walked right past his history class, and some douchebag from inside had called him out on it.

Damn me and my human instincts.

Instincts, indeed. His pants were tight from trying to contain a raging boner.

What now?

----------------------------------------------------------------

A) Walk into the class.
B) Try to calm your penis down, then walk in.
C) Answer, "ABOUT TO GO **** YOUR MOTHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
D) Answer, "HOME," and then leave school.
E) Fap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julz127
Looking forward to history.

Also, re-reading fugtive.

Good man.

Quote:

Last edited by RedDeath9 : 03-20-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Rate This Thread: