Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #35241
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands

I still have never played Bioshock 2, gotta get around to it before Bioshock Infinite (especially since I have it preordered).
iro-bot31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #35242
Jmoarguitar
Given'r

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmancer
Quick question: how much will I regret buying a super cheap mouse at best buy? My current one's laser thingy is all ****ed up and I can barely move it without it jerking all over the place, but I'm really in the mood for some Skyrim.

http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/produ...use-g400?crid=7 Just do it. Not overly expensive, extremely comfy, and won't break on you.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #35243
rjdusa
UG's Interrobang Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmancer
Quick question: how much will I regret buying a super cheap mouse at best buy? My current one's laser thingy is all ****ed up and I can barely move it without it jerking all over the place, but I'm really in the mood for some Skyrim.

If it's super cheap, how much would you really regret it if it didn't work well anyways?

EDIT: ^ at that price I'd recommend the G9x, but $60 isn't exactly a "super cheap" mouse.

Last edited by rjdusa : 02-03-2013 at 09:26 PM.
rjdusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #35244
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands

Finally managed to progress in Anor Londo, beat Ornstein and Smough and got the Lordvessel. I had to summon a white phantom to help kill the bosses because super-powered Smough kept one-shotting me without someone tanking for me.
iro-bot31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #35245
fallenangel20
Kung Fu Treachery

Location: In the City of Echoes At the Soundless Dawn (Douglasville, GA)
Finally got to sit down with FTL.

Oh, man. I'm REALLY bad, so far, as I've gone through about 5 crews in an hour (damn fires, and intruders.....), but I definitely really, really love it, so far.

I love everything about it, to this point, at least. Definitely something I'll pack some time into.

Just been trying to think of some games I need to catch up on, now that I've got a PC worth a damn. Don't really need TOO much, because I'm not going to have heaps of time to pile into many, but I definitely can't wait to get back into PC gaming in a realistic way. Been too long.

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
fallenangel20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #35246
Jmoarguitar
Given'r

Thought I was getting a big deal on Blops2 with a steam code, forgot it was in Pounds. Still saved 20 dollars though, wouldn't pay full price for that game. First cod game I bought since 4
Old 02-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #35247
rjdusa
UG's Interrobang Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangel20

Oh, man. I'm REALLY bad, so far, as I've gone through about 5 crews in an hour (damn fires, and intruders.....), but I definitely really, really love it, so far.

I love everything about it, to this point, at least. Definitely something I'll pack some time into.

Just been trying to think of some games I need to catch up on, now that I've got a PC worth a damn. Don't really need TOO much, because I'm not going to have heaps of time to pile into many, but I definitely can't wait to get back into PC gaming in a realistic way. Been too long.

When it comes to fires and intruders make sure you are taking advantage of being able to pause and give orders so that you can send people back and forth between sick bay and the problem without them dying while you're telling them where to go.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #35248
fallenangel20
Kung Fu Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdusa
When it comes to fires and intruders make sure you are taking advantage of being able to pause and give orders so that you can send people back and forth between sick bay and the problem without them dying while you're telling them where to go.

I always forget I can pause during conflict.

Saxo-Walrus

Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #35249
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven

I never expected to get sucked into Mass Effect this much before playing it... O_O

Currently at the part where
show
and I've been completely hooked for quite a while now (how far is that into the game's main storyline btw?). I've completed all the side quests I could do and the only obsessive thing I haven't really done so far is read all the Codex entries.

Anyway... I was looking at the Mass Effect wiki entry and just realized that there are a lot of accompanying comics, books, etc to complement the PC games: Are these worth looking into? It would be great if those tie firmly into the storyline of the PC games as opposed to being something that's generally standalone; but in any case, should I bother with them?
valacirca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #35250
Dirge Humani
Tyler

That's almost the end of the game.

Yeah, i had a very interesting childhood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinduck01
ololololol im gay i like buttsex
Dirge Humani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #35251
phlip999
UG's Merc With A Mouth

****ing Far Cry 3, I thought I had that Paper Planes song out of my head for good...
Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #35252
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Humani
That's almost the end of the game.

haha okay that's a ****ing short main storyline but I'm stoked to move on to Mass Effect 2 anyway so it's all good.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #35253
Dirge Humani
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by valacirca
haha okay that's a ****ing short main storyline but I'm stoked to move on to Mass Effect 2 anyway so it's all good.

All 3 of them, especially 1, you can completely blast through them insanely quickly if you only do the main story. Make sure to do side quests.

Yeah, i had a very interesting childhood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinduck01
ololololol im gay i like buttsex
Dirge Humani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #35254
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
Ni No Kuni looks so good

So good

HUH

I GOTTA YOU

DU DU DU DUUUU

please someone tell me there is a good, working PS3 emulator for the pc pls pls pls pls -_- I'm currently looking at Dolphin as a Wii emulator, hoping to get to play Xenoblade Chronicles. Hopefully I could get to play that and Ni No Kuni soon.

(btw I'm under the assumption that these emulators are completely legal/legit and one would still need an original copy of the game to pop into the PC to get them working. if I'm mistaken, someone correct me )
Old 02-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #35255
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Humani
All 3 of them, especially 1, you can completely blast through them insanely quickly if you only do the main story. Make sure to do side quests.

Yup, the side quests are a blast! Not particularly fond of the part where I have to collect gases and minerals and scan keepers, but the completionist in me will always win so I'll get to finishing even those before the game is over...
Old 02-04-2013, 01:09 AM   #35256
naedauuf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangel20

I've had it since like November and still haven't beat it. I came REALLY close the other day, killing the final boss' first 2 forms. He ****ed me up his last form though...

Fires and crew - remember to open your airlocks to suffocate the fires and also the crew members. Fires are more easily dealt with this way than sending crew members to put them out. Upgrade your doors as well, that way the enemy will just sit in a room suffocating and shooting at a door to get through it.

Naedauuf for president people.

naedauuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:20 AM   #35257
fallenangel20
Kung Fu Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by naedauuf
I've had it since like November and still haven't beat it. I came REALLY close the other day, killing the final boss' first 2 forms. He ****ed me up his last form though...

Fires and crew - remember to open your airlocks to suffocate the fires and also the crew members. Fires are more easily dealt with this way than sending crew members to put them out. Upgrade your doors as well, that way the enemy will just sit in a room suffocating and shooting at a door to get through it.

Yeah, I've always had a pretty good idea of how the doors and airlocks are supposed to work together, I just never remembered I could pause during battles, so things got frantic, and I never got around to all of the steps quick enough.

Saxo-Walrus

Old 02-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #35258
naedauuf

Also remember that fires don't damage your hull, only your systems. So if you are about to kill the enemy, just kill him and deal with the fires after. That way you can move your crew out of the way for the fires to suffocate. And have infinite amount of time to repair your systems.

Naedauuf for president people.

naedauuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #35259
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by valacirca
please someone tell me there is a good, working PS3 emulator for the pc pls pls pls pls -_- I'm currently looking at Dolphin as a Wii emulator, hoping to get to play Xenoblade Chronicles. Hopefully I could get to play that and Ni No Kuni soon.

(btw I'm under the assumption that these emulators are completely legal/legit and one would still need an original copy of the game to pop into the PC to get them working. if I'm mistaken, someone correct me )

Nah you're gonna have to get a PS3.
Demon Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #35260
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven

darn.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: