Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 04-28-2012, 02:10 AM   #61
skylerjames13
eGraham is stupidbuttface
 
skylerjames13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere North, Canada.
Dude, holy shit. Weren't you perma'd?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlover
You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.


skylerjames13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:10 AM   #62
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
I want to be a part of this. I need to be, in fact.
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:28 AM   #63
Blackholesun00
SG Sucks
 
Blackholesun00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Raincouver
Sign me up!!
Blackholesun00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:42 AM   #64
Spaztikko
*
 
Spaztikko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MEME CITY
lol this is almost as good as the no-porn pact
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
lmao putting a 9v on yr ladybits thats just another ep of "tossing larry's salad" waitin to happen


Banging ur mum
I killed the chat thread again.
Spaztikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #65
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
 
chev311e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
So.....???

Did you find them a hot guy??

Fucking suspense is killing me!




OP: Tonight me and my buddy met two kids playing pool. Too bad they weren't girls
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
You can't spell rap without cRap



Last edited by chev311e : 04-28-2012 at 03:50 AM.
chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:45 AM   #66
thanksgiving
UG Senior Member
 
thanksgiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
Dude, holy shit. Weren't you perma'd?


Indeed I was.


How is everyone going with the first challenge?

Do any of you need advice on how to go about it? Anyone do it but think it could have been done better?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.




The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
thanksgiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #67
skylerjames13
eGraham is stupidbuttface
 
skylerjames13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere North, Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksgiving
Indeed I was.


How is everyone going with the first challenge?

Do any of you need advice on how to go about it? Anyone do it but think it could have been done better?


Wow. How the hell did you get out of that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlover
You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.


skylerjames13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #68
thanksgiving
UG Senior Member
 
thanksgiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia
A very awesome AngryGoldfish.

If everyone is going alright with this challenge we might start a new one in a couple of days.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.




The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
thanksgiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #69
bad news bear
Registered User
 
bad news bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wales :)
Sign me up!
bad news bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #70
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
I'm one of those people that doesn't really leave the house for weeks at a time. I'll think about it...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #71
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
hmm, I'll think about it.


I never start conversations with random people. I hate when people start them with me so I've always assumed everyone else hated it too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube

Last edited by WCPhils : 04-28-2012 at 08:12 PM.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #72
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
hmm, I'll think about it.


I never start conversations with random people. I hate when people start them with me so I've always assumed everyone else hated it too.


People start random conversations with you and you assume that they dislike it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #73
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH_PUNK13
People start random conversations with you and you assume that they dislike it?

I never said it made sense.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #74
uziyourillusion
cemetary gates
 
uziyourillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
hmm i probably should do this im usually not comfortable meeting people unless im with a group

__________________
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Got no religion, don't need no friends
Got all I want and I don't need to pretend
Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'd tear up your mind
I've seen the future and I've left it behind
uziyourillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #75
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
Quote:
Originally Posted by uziyourillusion
hmm i probably should do this im usually not comfortable meeting people unless im with a group



Being in a group actually makes it worse for me. When I'm around a group of people I tend to be even more quiet. I normally end up finding the nearest corner and standing there while chain smoking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #76
uziyourillusion
cemetary gates
 
uziyourillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
thats why i prefer a group im really quiet around people i dont konw very well so i can let the group do most the talking. once ive beena roudn someone for a while then i open up. im not one of those people who can talk to anyone i have to have a mutual interest to strike up a conversation if you know what i mean
__________________
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Got no religion, don't need no friends
Got all I want and I don't need to pretend
Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'd tear up your mind
I've seen the future and I've left it behind
uziyourillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #77
Metallicuh
Dropping that acid
 
Metallicuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
in. Im terrible at talking to new people. When im with my friends I'm good and I actually talk but when im alone with a stranger I can't think of something to talk about to save my life.

I don't know how I'm going to go about this but whatev's #yolo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
I like penis

If God was a woman, we would all be sandwiches.

Last edited by Metallicuh : 04-28-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Metallicuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #78
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH_PUNK13
Being in a group actually makes it worse for me. When I'm around a group of people I tend to be even more quiet. I normally end up finding the nearest corner and standing there while chain smoking.

I don't really mind talking to people if I'm in a group or if I alone really. I just have to get comfortable. I guess I'm naturally quiet or shy or whatever. Once I get comfortable though I never shut up.

Like when I start new classes at school I'm usually very quiet the first one or two weeks then I'm fine after that.


What I meant earlier is I just don't like when complete strangers try to start irrelevant conversations out of the blue. It just catches me by surprised and gets me all flustered and I usually say something stupid.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #79
BuckinFuffalo
Registered User
 
BuckinFuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Today while working at Tim Hortons I made a few girls laugh, but I don't know if that should technically count because I have to talk the customers anyway!
BuckinFuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:20 AM   #80
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
 
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sirius
I make bitches laugh like white on milk




there is lots of white on milk.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.