Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #81
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I'm engorged, it hurts to swallow and I'm completely content.



Also, Daisy is Brand New's best album, or you eat dicks.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #82
metal4eva_22
UG Senior Member
 
metal4eva_22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Too Far Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti95
same

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Oh hush you.

BTW, SJW crap belongs on tumblr.

Axel is best UGer.
metal4eva_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #83
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgerms007
I'm having a little secret smile to myself and the mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
I'm engorged, it hurts to swallow and I'm completely content.



Also, Daisy is Brand New's best album, or you eat dicks.
This needs explaining.

Not the second part, no explanation is needed there.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #84
deathdrummer
UGs only masked bandit
 
deathdrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: doing time for robbing a bank near you.
Basti95 and ErikLensherr

Please dont think any less of me because I like ham cheese and pineapple pizza.

You dont see me judging you on your pizza prefrences.
__________________
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits



E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
deathdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:29 AM   #85
ErikLensherr
Banned
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
I'm engorged, it hurts to swallow and I'm completely content.

Guys' night out, eh?
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #86
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
This needs explaining.

Not the second part, no explanation is needed there.



Partied a bit, laughed harder than I have in a very long time, drove to Taco Cabana (sober), ordered seconds.



God.

Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Guys' night out, eh?


Too content to care.


Nice one.

Last edited by blake1221 : 05-05-2012 at 05:31 AM.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #87
Basti95
actual size
 
Basti95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Huddersfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathdrummer
Basti95 and ErikLensherr

Please dont think any less of me because I like ham cheese and pineapple pizza.

You dont see me judging you on your pizza prefrences.

If i didn't judge the fuck out of you for that, i wouldn't be very italian now would i?


Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22

How's everything?
__________________
Basti95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #88
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Partied a bit, laughed harder than I have in a very long time, drove to Taco Cabana (sober), ordered seconds.



God.

Damn.
Man, that sounds awesome.

Is it bad that the thing that I'm most jealous of is Taco Cabana?

Because I really need some Mexican food.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #89
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
So I made instant miso soup and almost went through an entire family-sized bag of chips before I realized I wasn't hungry at all, just bored. At 4am.

But the miso was great, I need to find out where I can get it in bulk.



Was it the Kikkoman kind? That shit is delicious.
__________________
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature.

-Michael Faraday


Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #90
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Man, that sounds awesome.

Is it bad that the thing that I'm most jealous of is Taco Cabana?

Because I really need some Mexican food.


Not at all, TC is clutch for New Mexican nights.


Hit the spot perrrfffeeecccttttllllyyyyyy
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #91
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Was it the Kikkoman kind? That shit is delicious.
No, unfortunately. Can you link me or provide me with some sort of reference? The one I got was this: http://www.amazon.com/Annie-Chuns-N...s/dp/B000E123IC

Having it with udon was odd since I'm not used to noodles in my miso.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Not at all, TC is clutch for New Mexican nights.


Hit the spot perrrfffeeecccttttllllyyyyyy
There used to be an old joke that Taco Cabana is the national restaurant of Texas

I can't believe I took tex mex for granted all those years
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:35 AM   #92
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
No, unfortunately. Can you link me or provide me with some sort of reference? The one I got was this: http://www.amazon.com/Annie-Chuns-N...s/dp/B000E123IC

Having it with udon was odd since I'm not used to noodles in my miso.




Oh man. Eff that stuff. If you ever see it, pick this up for some really good instant miso soup.

[img]http://www.japanese*******.co.uk/user/products/large/kikkoman_miso_soup_tofu.jpg[/img]
__________________
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature.

-Michael Faraday


Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #93
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Oh man. Eff that stuff. If you ever see it, pick this up for some really good instant miso soup.

[img]http://www.japanese*******.co.uk/user/products/large/kikkoman_miso_soup_tofu.jpg[/img]
I'll keep my eyes peeled for it in stores.

Did some searching, found it on Amazon as well.

I don't think I know many people enthusiastic enough about food to order it online, but I've done it before and I'll do it again.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #94
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Having it with udon was odd since I'm not used to noodles in my miso.There used to be an old joke that Taco Cabana is the national restaurant of Texas

I can't believe I took tex mex for granted all those years


Where are the go-to places for midnight runs around you?
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #95
deathdrummer
UGs only masked bandit
 
deathdrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: doing time for robbing a bank near you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti95
If i didn't judge the fuck out of you for that, i wouldn't be very italian now would i?


That is true, did you know I just moved to my nations capital city??
How's everything
__________________
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits



E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
deathdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #96
Basti95
actual size
 
Basti95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Huddersfield
Next year i will no longer a UG correspondent in Italy.

Next year, i shall be living in dear old England. Truth be told, I won't miss a motherfucking thing from this shit-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathdrummer
That is true, did you know I just moved to my nations capital city??
How's everything

whoa what's it like?? Are you still mining?
As for me, everything's okay, just a little bit effed up but i'm pretty much used to it now
__________________

Last edited by Basti95 : 05-05-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Basti95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:39 AM   #97
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
I'll keep my eyes peeled for it in stores.

Did some searching, found it on Amazon as well.

I don't think I know many people enthusiastic enough about food to order it online, but I've done it before and I'll do it again.




You can't go wrong with powder and shrunken seaweed in a sealed bag
__________________
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature.

-Michael Faraday


Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:39 AM   #98
metal4eva_22
UG Senior Member
 
metal4eva_22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Too Far Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti95
How's everything?

Everything be good. Sleep time now.

Goodnight Internet Entities.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Oh hush you.

BTW, SJW crap belongs on tumblr.

Axel is best UGer.
metal4eva_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #99
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?
 
Thrill-house's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathdrummer
Ham and Pineapple and cheese

Should have gotten bacon on that too. Damn I wish I could eat pizza.
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #100
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Where are the go-to places for midnight runs around you?
In general? White Castle, I guess. There's a Taco Bell a few miles south.

But I'm still not too familiar with the area and I'm not really midnight running anymore

I mean, we have pretty much every style of food imaginable on the main road outside of our neighborhood, so at the very least I'm never bored when it comes to eating lunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
You can't go wrong with powder and shrunken seaweed in a sealed bag
There's virtually no way to fuck it up

Oh man, Amazon has all of my favorite hot sauces too

Why didn't I think of buying food from Amazon sooner?
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.