Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
ivanmau3

Takamine G Series EG523SC or Yamaha AC3M?

Hi guys I am looking for a new Acoustic-electric guitar my last guitar was a cort with solid top and I want a litle bi more sofisticated with better sound without the amp and with the amp so I made a quick review between the two guitars Takamine G Series EG523SC and Yamaha AC3M? both guitars has solid mahogamy and solid sitka spruce top, with good electronics and crhomatic tunner,I am seriously confuse because both guitars are in the same price and has more or less the same specifications and are very good brands!! I apreciate if you can give me some ideas or points of view about both guitars and which could be a better option
ivanmau3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
patticake
Acoustic Goddess

actually the tak has maple laminate back and sides. i almost bought one, btw, and although it's a fun guitar, unplugged you can hear that sort of muffled sound that's common to a lot of lam b&s models. the yamaha is indeed all solid.
patticake is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: