Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2012, 04:44 AM   #18501
Dan_5893
Interdit
 
Dan_5893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Purf, 'Straya
I enjoy U2 from time to time. Not their more recent stuff so much.
__________________
PBT Native: The Fake Australian

I'm actually a Brummie.
Dan_5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:50 AM   #18502
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
 
NakedInTheRain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Straya
grr borderlands y u take so long to download.
__________________
Pedalboard Thread Native: The Fuzzy Little Man Peach

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:53 AM   #18503
telemetal
Moosey McSmirnoffhead
 
telemetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Australia
Because it's telling you to play something good?

I really need to restring all my guitars after exams...for some reason I had my strat in C standard with what feels like 10's
__________________
-Pete-





Keep your hopes up high...

...and your head down low!





Gear
1996 Deluxe Anniversary Tele
2002 American Std Tele
Pedals
Egnater Renegade + Harley Benton 212
telemetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 AM   #18504
forsaknazrael
..kupo?
 
forsaknazrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
wheee PS-3 is on the board. mode 7 shimmer activate!
forsaknazrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #18505
Eppicurt
Don't even like pedals.
 
Eppicurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sydney
This isnt good.

Considering selling mapz to get a snax.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Eppicurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #18506
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
 
NakedInTheRain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Straya
****ing hell. mountain lion won't recognise my ntfs hard drive, even after i've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers again and again.
__________________
Pedalboard Thread Native: The Fuzzy Little Man Peach

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:29 AM   #18507
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
 
NakedInTheRain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Straya
am going to slap a bitch if this doesn't work. has not been my week for technology.
__________________
Pedalboard Thread Native: The Fuzzy Little Man Peach

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:32 AM   #18508
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
 
NakedInTheRain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Straya
YES. FIXED. ****ing hell that was frustrating.
__________________
Pedalboard Thread Native: The Fuzzy Little Man Peach

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #18509
Oldmonkeys
- Also known as Matt
 
Oldmonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canberra, Australia
you know what does recognize NTFS? Windows
__________________

Gretsch Setzer Hot Rod
Gretsch Power Jet
Fender Tele
Wizard Modern Classic
Vox Lil' Night Train
Hame 2x12



[- "Uncool Aussie" of the Pedalboard Thread -]
Oldmonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #18510
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
 
NakedInTheRain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Straya
i know, which is why i downloaded a driver for my mac instead of formatting it HFS+.
__________________
Pedalboard Thread Native: The Fuzzy Little Man Peach

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #18511
greeny23
Mechromancer
 
greeny23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by telemetal
Because it's telling you to play something good?

I really need to restring all my guitars after exams...for some reason I had my strat in C standard with what feels like 10's

**** you. borderlands is fun.
__________________

Cheap Stuff!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock05
would a pedalboard make my rc20xl loop station sound better? the playback on this thing sucks with batteries and the power supply.
greeny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #18512
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
 
NakedInTheRain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Straya
yeah that's why i'm downloading it. plus i wiki'd it and 'space western FPS' sounded too good to pass up. plus it's native to mac, rare for an FPS. or any ****ing game these days apart from sims.
__________________
Pedalboard Thread Native: The Fuzzy Little Man Peach

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #18513
stykerwolf
footdive!
 
stykerwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In The Sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmonkeys
you know what does recognize NTFS? Windows


this

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedInTheRain
yeah that's why i'm downloading it. plus i wiki'd it and 'space western FPS' sounded too good to pass up. plus it's native to mac, rare for an FPS. or any ****ing game these days apart from sims.


the gta series is also on mac if i remember correctly, but no one wants to convert to mac os because, well, everyone is on windows.
borderlands is pretty good, still need to finish that. who else has it on steam? 4 people fighting over a wooden shotgun could be fun

Last edited by stykerwolf : 11-14-2012 at 09:48 AM.
stykerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 AM   #18514
Dan_5893
Interdit
 
Dan_5893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Purf, 'Straya
Hey Matt, how are the crazies near you? I hear Texas wants to ditch the rest of 'murca.
__________________
PBT Native: The Fake Australian

I'm actually a Brummie.
Dan_5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #18515
tubetime86
I don't even play guitar.
 
tubetime86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Nah, this happens every election where republicans don't get their way. See they are the party that supports liberty. Everyone has the freedom to believe exactly what they believe, and if you don't then you have the freedom to get the hell out.

Edit: It's funny that I can say that in here without much worry about starting an argument... You guys are all Australian hipsters so who's gonna argue with me?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!

Last edited by tubetime86 : 11-14-2012 at 11:50 AM.
tubetime86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #18516
Dan_5893
Interdit
 
Dan_5893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Purf, 'Straya
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubetime86
Edit: It's funny that I can say that in here without much worry about starting an argument... You guys are all Australian hipsters so who's gonna argue with me?


I'm not Australian or hipster
__________________
PBT Native: The Fake Australian

I'm actually a Brummie.
Dan_5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:59 AM   #18517
tubetime86
I don't even play guitar.
 
tubetime86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I disagree?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
tubetime86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #18518
Dan_5893
Interdit
 
Dan_5893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Purf, 'Straya
In what way can you disagree with that statement?
__________________
PBT Native: The Fake Australian

I'm actually a Brummie.
Dan_5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #18519
tubetime86
I don't even play guitar.
 
tubetime86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Well for one your location says 'Purf, 'Straya' which I'm not certain, but seems like it could be Australia. For two everyone in here is a hipster, and you are in here...

(Just messing with you, obviously.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
tubetime86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #18520
chip46
Do wasps make honey?
 
chip46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Home of the Blues
I live in teh heart of red country and I take no offense to that statement. Both sides are being idiots right now. Both the people signing petitions to secede and the people signing petitions to have the people wanting to secede thrown out of the country.

People think that because their candidate didn't win that the county will go to shit. What they've forgotten is neither party (in this term) will be able to fix it everything, so just sit down and shut up.
chip46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.