Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #1
K33nbl4d3
multiquote abuser
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
i have a cold

i can't fucking breathe and im angry about it

ama
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #2
Banjocal
feck
 
Banjocal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
have you tried stopping breathing?
Banjocal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #3
StewieSwan
Decent User
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
do you ever lay awake at night and picture your own death?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikillintel
LoL , you think you're so smart, cunning, clever, forum swagger.
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #4
Aeolian Harmony
Registered User
 
Aeolian Harmony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Have you tried poking coffee stirrers into your congested nostrils as an air conduit?
Aeolian Harmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #5
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
lol at people that actually get congested when they're sick


When I get sick my whole body aches and I get a sore throat but none of that other shit
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #6
Baby Joel
the angry son
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: a sadder star
have u tried turning it off and on again
__________________
also, knob and nob
also, sucker and succor

also, die and dye


lostboys http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/lostboys/


th official homophone thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675125

the serious thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675340
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #7
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
have u tried turning it off and on again

I was going to make this post but then realized it was lame
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #8
K33nbl4d3
multiquote abuser
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjocal
have you tried stopping breathing?

yes it is also not fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
do you ever lay awake at night and picture your own death?

when i have a cold, absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolian Harmony
Have you tried poking coffee stirrers into your congested nostrils as an air conduit?

no but i appreciate your creativity and may try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGod_92
lol at people that actually get congested when they're sick


When I get sick my whole body aches and I get a sore throat but none of that other shit

i have that too dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
have u tried turning it off and on again

if you mean offing myself im tempted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGod_92
I was going to make this post but then realized it was lame

please be nicer
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #9
Baby Joel
the angry son
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: a sadder star
D:
__________________
also, knob and nob
also, sucker and succor

also, die and dye


lostboys http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/lostboys/


th official homophone thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675125

the serious thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675340
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #10
Joshua Garcia
UnBanned
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
They say there's lots of fish in the sea, but there's also those little fish they sell at Wal-Mart, so if I wanted to date a fish, where should I try first?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yope
You say something negative about my video so I ripped you a new asshole, verbally.
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #11
K33nbl4d3
multiquote abuser
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
They say there's lots of fish in the sea, but there's also those little fish they sell at Wal-Mart, so if I wanted to date a fish, where should I try first?

i would go for the sea first

all the fish in the sea are fucking confused from the boats n shit so like probably more docile
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #12
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
D:

If it makes you feel better you're only slightly more lame than me
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #13
Jon777
Assbender
 
Jon777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
how angry are you on a scale from 1 to 10
__________________
~

~
Jon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #14
MeGaDeth2314
UG Addict
 
MeGaDeth2314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
did you really think that any of us would care?
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/10mesp
MeGaDeth2314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM   #15
K33nbl4d3
multiquote abuser
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon777
how angry are you on a scale from 1 to 10

7.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaDeth2314
did you really think that any of us would care?

yup

some ppl on here aren't negative and rude
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #16
Aeolian Harmony
Registered User
 
Aeolian Harmony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I care a little















Not a lot but some.
Aeolian Harmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #17
JackSaints
Titleless Peasant
 
JackSaints's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The South of England
I sneeze and stuff so damn much I can never tell when I have a cold and when I don't. But you have my sincere sympathy TS and I wish you a speedy recovery. xxxxx
__________________
I have nothing important to say
JackSaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #18
K33nbl4d3
multiquote abuser
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolian Harmony
I care a little















Not a lot but some.

thank you bby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSaints
I sneeze and stuff so damn much I can never tell when I have a cold and when I don't. But you have my sincere sympathy TS and I wish you a speedy recovery. xxxxx

thank you also bby
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
The fact remains, however, that I have never heard of atheist wars, but I have heard of religious wars
K33nbl4d3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #19
Baby Joel
the angry son
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: a sadder star
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGod_92
If it makes you feel better you're only slightly more lame than me

i thought there'd be a bigger gap between us
__________________
also, knob and nob
also, sucker and succor

also, die and dye


lostboys http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/lostboys/


th official homophone thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675125

the serious thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675340
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #20
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
i thought there'd be a bigger gap between us

Oh my god I'm so sorry


You are waaaaaaay lamer than me
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.