Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 06-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #41
Draken
waiting for the 6th world
 
Draken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
40k 6th edition was released today.

I play 40k, blood angels (preheresy) and Imperial Guard.

I've also played, D&D, pathdfinder, dark heresy, serenity, pathfinder, a load of GURPS modules including Red dwarf, discworld and supers, Paranoia, Call of Cthulhu, Cthulhutech, WHFRP, WHFB, battlefleet gothic, blood bowl, inquisitor, mordheim, necromunda, munchkin, zombies and Talisman.
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #42
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks
No, what's with you wanting my campaign setting to be based on Avatar?

I... don't?

It just sounds like Avatar. Mishmash of basically everything east of the old Iron Curtain.

I don't even like Avatar. I think it's annoying how rabid the fanbase of it is.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #43
NothingRocks
:^)
 
NothingRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
I... don't?

It just sounds like Avatar. Mishmash of basically everything east of the old Iron Curtain.

I don't even like Avatar. I think it's annoying how rabid the fanbase of it is.



Fair enough.


I wish Pathfinder was a bit more flexible so I could change it to fit my campaign idea.
__________________
四百二十燃やせこのオカマやろう!

Awakia Facebook Page

Anime List
Music
Youtube
NothingRocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #44
FlashNinja
"I am a leaf on the wind"
 
FlashNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
Well, I mean, I've got a Paranoia campaign I've been trying to start. Hit me up in a PM for details.


As I previously stated, I would also be up for this game of Paranoia. I had a quick look over and it does look interesting.
FlashNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #45
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashNinja
As I previously stated, I would also be up for this game of Paranoia. I had a quick look over and it does look interesting.

It's hilarious.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #46
FlashNinja
"I am a leaf on the wind"
 
FlashNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
It's hilarious.


The Computer Phreaks are clearly the only viable secret society to join, because of how l33t we all are.

>_>
FlashNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #47
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashNinja
The Computer Phreaks are clearly the only viable secret society to join, because of how l33t we all are.

>_>

What is this talk of secret societies I hear, citizen? Are you not aware that membership in a secret society is treason and therefore grounds for summary execution?
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #48
FlashNinja
"I am a leaf on the wind"
 
FlashNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
What is this talk of secret societies I hear, citizen? Are you not aware that membership in a secret society is treason and therefore grounds for summary execution?


Secret Socitety? Umm I meant . . . secret sauce! Yes secret sauce for my secret soc...ie..ty.

>_>

*runs*
FlashNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #49
BladeSlinger
UG's Master
 
BladeSlinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Okmulgee/Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks
Fair enough.


I wish Pathfinder was a bit more flexible so I could change it to fit my campaign idea.

That's what I like about 1e. Pathfinder is a more refined 3.5 but with so much information, it can box you in sometimes. I enjoy making shit up and using the rules more as guidelines. The vagueness and general nonsensical aspect of a lot of 1e rules really fits this for me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #50
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashNinja
Secret Socitety? Umm I meant . . . secret sauce! Yes secret sauce for my secret soc...ie..ty.

>_>

*runs*

You are clearly Commie traitor scum, citizen. Hopefully, though, your replacement clone will not be.

*sentry guns pop out of the ceiling and pump several hundred bullets into your torso; what remains of said torso now bears an uncanny resemblance to chunky salsa*
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #51
FlashNinja
"I am a leaf on the wind"
 
FlashNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
You'd be surprised how often that happens to me.
FlashNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #52
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashNinja
You'd be surprised how often that happens to me.

What was that, citizen?

Citizen, you are hereby ordered to rethink your behavior. Friend Computer does not enjoy killing Its wonderful friends here in Alpha Complex, but It will grudgingly resort to it in the extremely rare chance It needs to. But It hates doing it. The Computer is your friend. Your best friend. You can't trust other citizens, but you can trust Friend Computer.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #53
Draken
waiting for the 6th world
 
Draken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
What was that, citizen?

Citizen, you are hereby ordered to rethink your behavior. Friend Computer does not enjoy killing Its wonderful friends here in Alpha Complex, but It will grudgingly resort to it in the extremely rare chance It needs to. But It hates doing it. The Computer is your friend. Your best friend. You can't trust other citizens, but you can trust Friend Computer.



Friend Computer let me just say your screen is looking especially shiny today.
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #54
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draken
Friend Computer let me just say your screen is looking especially shiny today.

What is your security clearance, citizen? The exact sheen of Friend Computer's screen is knowledge that has been marked as security clearance Green. As you certainly know, knowledge above your security clearance is treasonous.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #55
Draken
waiting for the 6th world
 
Draken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Katana
What is your security clearance, citizen? The exact sheen of Friend Computer's screen is knowledge that has been marked as security clearance Green. As you certainly know, knowledge above your security clearance is treasonous.


Green friend computer (i'm actually wearing green shorts and t-shirt now lol) also i bring word our new lead based ballistic happiness enhancement device has worked to great success as we all knew it naturally would of course.
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #56
Flagon
UG Bewbie
 
Flagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Pat is just too enamoured with the idea of being a murderous supercomputer.
__________________
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more


Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Flagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #57
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagon
Pat is just too enamoured with the idea of being a murderous supercomputer.

It's a lot of fun. Although it's a tough call to figure out whether someone's statements deserve death. Depends on how funny the result would be.

Interrogation is the best part, though.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #58
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
 
N_J_B_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Australia
Fück yeah, Pathfinder! I play once a week with a few mates, have a few brews, slay some enemies. Good timess.

I'm playing a fighter at the moment.

Has anyone else played Shadowrun before?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
N_J_B_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #59
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_J_B_B
Fück yeah, Pathfinder! I play once a week with a few mates, have a few brews, slay some enemies. Good timess.

I'm playing a fighter at the moment.

Has anyone else played Shadowrun before?

No, but it's something I've been interested in for like ever.

I think I pissed off NothingRocks during his 4e campaign by how many times I suggested we play Shadowrun for a change.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #60
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
 
N_J_B_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Australia
Shadow Run is amaaaazzziiiinnngg. It has a lot more (at least the way we played it) investigation and you have to have your wits about you the whole time due to scanners/drones etc. It's really good if you have a great DM.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
N_J_B_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.