Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
jamontoast_st

Behringer DR-400 Reverb / Delay

I used to have a Boss RV-3, but it glitched out and died. I thought I'd give the Behringer DR-400 a go. Now I have to say, I don't mind Behringer in general. They make some pure crap but they make some excellent stuff too.

The Behringer DR-400 is nearly exactly the same as the Boss RV-3. Almost down to the way it responds and the reverb characteristic digital sound. I love it and it's staying on my board. It sounds great, it responds well and it was cheap as anything! It even does smooth trails so when you engage and disengage it, it's doesn't skip or create any gaps. I might even say it's smoother than the RV-3.

I made a video because I haven't seen anyone do a demo like this on YouTube yet:

I'm suprised this one hasn't gotten more attention for being a 1:1 RV-3 clone. I guess people are put off by the plastic and the B word?
jamontoast_st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
guitar/bass95
Ambient jazz kvlt

Let's see your opinion after a few weeks...

Ibanez S420
Peavey 6505 +112
guitar/bass95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
jamontoast_st

Hehe to be honest, I've got a few Behringer pedals. My old Behringer DR400 Reverb was one of my main pedals before I switched across to a Z.Cat reverb hold. I even did a mod on it to change the clock speed of the Cool Audio processor to get longer trails. The Z.Cat is already dead, and my Behringer is still going...
jamontoast_st is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: