Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
Puskica

My instrumentals

Those are my compositions.I hope you like it .Any comments are welcome

This is my first written rock instrumentan.Watch in HD720

First creation-Puskica

And my 2nd composition.HD720

Distant voices-Puskica

And my 3rd composition.HD720

Far beyond the stars-Puskica

Video and sound made by Puskica
Puskica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
Xnulian Rrudho

First creation - Enjoyed this a lot. You're a very good lead and shred guitarist, not just in pure technical ability but you have a good appreciation of subtleties and a nice amount of variation in what your solos are doing. You're not just going up and down scales at mad speed. My one bit of advice to make this more compelling as a listener would be to be more ambitious with the rhythm guitar part. The bass and drums probably wouldn't suffer from more variety either. At the moment the rhythm playing feels too conservative in the background to the lead guitar - obviously the latter is what you want people to notice most, but it sounds like ALL the effort's gone into the lead guitar at the moment! Good job overall, though, for sure.

Distant Voices - This one is not what I expected after the first one, because the volume of your lead guitar part is actually too low until 1:14, I think! This time the technical aspect is more interesting than the tune itself, for me, so I would accentuate it. The clean section from 2:13 is genuinely fantastic though, I wish it had gone on for longer actually. Maybe a return to the funk intro would've given more variety to the whole piece as well.

Far Beyond the Stars - Nice change of pace from the other two. I think this one gives the best background to let your guitar really wail. It feels the most like a fully-realised song, and I type that after only a minute of listening. In fact, now that I've listened to the whole thing, I think it's one of the most impressive tracks I've heard on UG. Really nice from start to finish.

Overall, I very rarely listen to this kind of music but I still really enjoyed two of the songs, and the other wasn't bad either! Very good job. I would just say, don't be afraid to vary the dynamics in the background to your guitar a little more. It would really benefit the songs as a whole, for me. Keep up the good work!

C4C? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1555199

http://www.youtube.com/brodftw

Thanks!
Xnulian Rrudho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Puskica

Thank you for so detailed comment.
Puskica is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: