Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Modern Rock
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-25-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
MetalRock4ever
Watchin the world pass by

Question Wednesday 13 has been pretty busy lately...

First, he has released an album (mainly made up of re-recordings of previous songs) and remixs, called 'Spook and Destroy'. There have been two new songs added - 'Halloween 13-13' and 'MFTW'. Personally, H'ween 13-13 is probably the better one, but's that's me.

Also, recently announced, he is now releasing another album because, in 2013, it would be 10 years since he started. The new album's called 'Dixie Dead' and fans can pre-order the album where you can get special extras. Check it out for details (just search it on Google).

So, what are your thought on 'Spook and Destroy'? Was it worth releasing that album, or should he have combined it with 'Dixie Dead' (of which the tracklisting is unknown) to make a 'mega-album'. And, what are your feelings about the new album 'Dixie Dead'?

Personally, I would have preferred it if he worked more with Murderdolls, but as long as he keeps making music, I'm happy
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Shakespeare - Macbeth
MetalRock4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
purplexing
Rock n' Roll idealist

Haven't heard any of his new songs. But everything he touches is gold so I'll defintely check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -[NiL]-
I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
purplexing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
MetalRock4ever
Watchin the world pass by

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexing
Haven't heard any of his new songs. But everything he touches is gold so I'll defintely check it out.

Spook and Destroy songs are all on youtube Curse of Me is pretty damn good as well
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Shakespeare - Macbeth
MetalRock4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
coco-loco
UG's Only Ghoulscout

A few months later and I just found this...thought it could do with a bump.

The Dixie Dead is awesome!!! I prefer the last half of the album but the first half has some great tracks too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
coco-loco is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: