Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 09-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #21
Maineguitarist
Go to Mainer
 
Maineguitarist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Take a guess...
Watch as a mod comes in and kills this thread like a ninja. Happy New Amp Day
__________________
My Name is Cameron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
For me, bedroom levels is a cranked plexi half stack.

Now get off my ****ing lawn.


Maineguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #22
imgooley
PLAY IT ****ING LOUD
 
imgooley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Garage
I want to hear this thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmolteratx
Frank, I suck dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmolteratx
What can I say? I can't get enough of the cocks.
[/size]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNfootballfan62

I ****ing love California.
imgooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #23
Ippon
Amped
 
Ippon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Left Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineguitarist
Watch as a mod comes in and kills this thread like a ninja. Happy New Amp Day

He's recording; so, hopefully he'll post in a few or today.
__________________
Who To Listen To EG/GG&A and GB&C .. 7/ERG Field Marshall .. e-peen
Ippon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:25 PM   #24
CECamps
Schematic Junkie
 
CECamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: USA
She insists to wear this.

How can I change her mind?


HNRD!
__________________
Associations:
CEC Amplification
ASG Amps

Howdy, my name's Craig.

Member of the GB&C and GG&A "Who to Listen To" lists......listen at your own risk.
CECamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #25
AxSilentxLine
Artist In The Ambulance
 
AxSilentxLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
OP edited clip at bottom. I got sidetracked last night so i've thrown this together this morning in about 20 minutes. I'll try and do a better video of me playing the amp in real time and demo the footswitch and reverb as well
__________________
Gear list here.

Check out my band!

One Night in Paris

Last edited by AxSilentxLine : 09-09-2012 at 12:11 AM.
AxSilentxLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #26
gregs1020
Hi mom!
 
gregs1020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxSilentxLine
OP edited clip at bottom. I got sidetracked last night so i've thrown this together this morning in about 20 minutes. I'll try and do a better video of me playing the amp in real time and demo the footswitch and reverb as well

the clean sounded good but i dunno about the gain channels.

please do that real time recording if possible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenG
Yes Luthiers like this guy deal in historical accuracy details that you can't even see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_Mc
good job, i'm just about sick of having to tear my guitars apart to put them back together with the right glue
gregs1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #27
AxSilentxLine
Artist In The Ambulance
 
AxSilentxLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs1020
the clean sounded good but i dunno about the gain channels.

please do that real time recording if possible.

Yeah like I said the Emulated Out is very dark and a bit muddy. The settings I used sound good through the cab but would require tweaking for the emulated out. I'm sure with the proper EQ the emulated out will sound better I just wish the cabinet sim could be turned off as i'd rather use impulses when recording
__________________
Gear list here.

Check out my band!

One Night in Paris
AxSilentxLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #28
NosralTserrof
Damned
 
NosralTserrof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: This Could Be Anywhere In The World
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxSilentxLine
Yeah like I said the Emulated Out is very dark and a bit muddy. The settings I used sound good through the cab but would require tweaking for the emulated out. I'm sure with the proper EQ the emulated out will sound better I just wish the cabinet sim could be turned off as i'd rather use impulses when recording


Can't you run the FX loop out to a loadbox and then into a sound card to go direct amp-impulse?
__________________
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
NosralTserrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #29
AxSilentxLine
Artist In The Ambulance
 
AxSilentxLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by NosralTserrof
Can't you run the FX loop out to a loadbox and then into a sound card to go direct amp-impulse?

Yeah I could, alas I have no loadbox. Might have to pick up a radial.
__________________
Gear list here.

Check out my band!

One Night in Paris
AxSilentxLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.