Search:

Old 09-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #41
theogonia777
Professional Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
I hate him because of this as well.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/201...me-sex-marriage

It seems most seem to only care about the economy and such,when they should be worrying if a people get oppressed and get their rights taken away.

This just might be funnier than when you were hating SOPA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.

Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - Pink Floyd and Jazz
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #42
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill-house

Though I find is stance on gay marriage ridiculous, I don't this one point should stop you for voting for him.

Obama is the feel good pick because of how open he is to different beliefs, so I can see why my generation likes him. I am 17 so I cannot vote, but if I were I would still vote Obama. Why? He has done what he said he would do. He stuck by his word. Though America is coming back at an extremely slow pace, and his original jobs plan sucked I think his 1st 4 years were more of an equalizing term. These next 4 years will be much faster if he is re elected.

I am sort of an environmentalist as well, and Obama is all abou' dat. Mitt would sacrifice the environment for the quick solution. Also Obama all abou' dat education.

Mitt Romney at the Republican convention sounded sort of out of it. I found it weird how one of his biggest concerns was Putin even though we are allies. Also the "we don't respond to fact checkers" thing was REALLY BAD.

Also he is a robot.

There is my opinion on the candidates. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Feel free to correct me if you saw anything you disagree with.
toBetheVeryBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #43
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toBetheVeryBest
Though I find is stance on gay marriage ridiculous, I don't this one point should stop you for voting for him.

Obama is the feel good pick because of how open he is to different beliefs, so I can see why my generation likes him. I am 17 so I cannot vote, but if I were I would still vote Obama. Why? He has done what he said he would do. He stuck by his word. Though America is coming back at an extremely slow pace, and his original jobs plan sucked I think his 1st 4 years were more of an equalizing term. These next 4 years will be much faster if he is re elected.

I am sort of an environmentalist as well, and Obama is all abou' dat. Mitt would sacrifice the environment for the quick solution. Also Obama all abou' dat education.

Mitt Romney at the Republican convention sounded sort of out of it. I found it weird how one of his biggest concerns was Putin even though we are allies. Also the "we don't respond to fact checkers" thing was REALLY BAD.

Also he is a robot.

There is my opinion on the candidates. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Feel free to correct me if you saw anything you disagree with.

There's more then 1 reason. Take your pick.
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #44
institutions
i ply base

I want Obama to win again because he's black and gangster and will stick up for all black people no matter what trouble we get into involving gangs and other stereotypical black person things, and Romney is just an old white racist that loves the KKK.

=^● ⋏ ●^=
my anime list! | steam! | last.fm!
playing: nba 2k15, rocksmith 2014
institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #45
KISSmyass666
Banned

iro-bot31:
Your post was insanely funny! I never would have known!
KISSmyass666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #46
tayroar
Dragonslayer

Quote:

Also he is a robot.

I don't know. I think a man being a bigot is plenty to not want to vote for him. If a candidate came out against interracial marriage that'd be enough to not vote for him, gay marriage should be treated like that. He's wanting to keep an entire group from getting married through logic derived from religious text (which is illegal to do under American law). We need to stop telling gays that their turn is coming and actually fight for their ****ing rights. Just because you're not gay doesn't mean you can take an entire group's rights off your list of priorities.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #47
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!

Quote:

The second one was funny. #4 is pretty bad since anyone that watches the news for a few minutes knows that unemployment has dropped over the last 4 years. I don't feel like looking it up but I believe it has dropped by .8%?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #48
naedauuf

He's got a rich white guy name. Like Biff. I wouldn't vote for him, but I don't live in the USA and the majority of the voters there are legally ******ed anyways so he'll probably win.

Naedauuf for president people.

naedauuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #49
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayroar
I don't know. I think a man being a bigot is plenty to not want to vote for him. If a candidate came out against interracial marriage that'd be enough to not vote for him, gay marriage should be treated like that. He's wanting to keep an entire group from getting married through logic derived from religious text (which is illegal to do under American law). We need to stop telling gays that their turn is coming and actually fight for their ****ing rights. Just because you're not gay doesn't mean you can take an entire group's rights off your list of priorities.

I didn't say take it off of the governments "list of important things to do" I agree that it is terrible, but I don't see every gay, in every state, getting the right to gay marriage any time soon. Just seeing how things are in my school I would say next decade it will happen. My generation seems to be more open as a whole.

I just don't feel like that should be America's biggest priority right now especially since it would be impossible for that to happen anytime soon. Especially since most politicians pull the Christian card.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #50
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?

Quote:
The second one was funny. #4 is pretty bad since anyone that watches the news for a few minutes knows that unemployment has dropped over the last 4 years. I don't feel like looking it up but I believe it has dropped by .8%?

There are links after each question that provide the correct facts.
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #51
tayroar
Dragonslayer

Quote:

Not my brother in law. I don't know, I'm extremely angry about the republicans right now. Oklahoma voter ID laws are keeping me from voting right now. I'm thinking about driving to Kansas City just to vote. Basically I moved to Ada, OK from KC, MO and went to register to vote. He told me that I can't register with MO ID and then there's a waiting period after you get your ID to register. Then when you register there's a time of eligibility to vote in the next election. I'm ineligible to vote in the upcoming election if I get an OK license today basically. IT was all passed by republicans and this actually affects out of state students who hold their licenses from their home state (legal for students). This bit of this law is an attack on the youth vote

Well I told my brother in law this and he said "one less person voting for Obama, I guess". **** him. But he's the type that complains about unemployment and blah blah blah. He builds straw men every time we have a conversation.

Quote:
I didn't say take it off of the governments "list of important things to do" I agree that it is terrible, but I don't see every gay, in every state, getting the right to gay marriage any time soon. Just seeing how things are in my school I would say next decade it will happen. My generation seems to be more open as a whole.

I just don't feel like that should be America's biggest priority right now especially since it would be impossible for that to happen anytime soon. Especially since most politicians pull the Christian card.

Yeah with that out look. In the '60s no one thought every black in every state would be able to go to the same school as whites.

Last edited by tayroar : 09-08-2012 at 10:06 PM.
tayroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #52
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann

He's Gordon Gekko without the integrity, steadfast values and honesty.

edit: unless that's a gay thing
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #53
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar

It does bother me that people think he would be a good president because he's a good businessman. I don't know, would it be a good idea to treat a country like a business?
fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #54
tayroar
Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fail
It does bother me that people think he would be a good president because he's a good businessman. I don't know, would it be a good idea to treat a country like a business?

Not at all. That same logic leads people to argue, "I can balance my check book, why can't the government balance theirs". The skill set of a good politician and a good businessman are pretty different. I'd rather an accountant or someone trained in the theory of economics and not just the practice of business. I don't know of Romney's background as far as economic education is concerned, but his business background doesn't argue one way or another for me.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #55
jambi_mantra
Is actually English

Quote:

I read the second one holy shit the man is amazing

It's like he's created his own virual reality and believes it over the real world.

Gridion Newsletter: http://issuu.com/mugc/docs/mugc_new...r_edition_three
jambi_mantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #56
Xiaoxi
Indeed.

I don't really trust him.......

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #57
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled

I don't like Romney because he has a terribly inconsistent record on a million different issues and it's pretty obvious that he's trying to tell people what they want to hear. All politicians do, but at least some are relatively true to their word.

JackWhiteIsButts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #58
Dregen
andy, you're a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iro-bot31
[IMG]*how i met your mother*[/IMG]

fucking lol'd so hard
Dregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #59
Dregen
andy, you're a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions
I want Obama to win again because he's black and gangster and will stick up for all black people no matter what trouble we get into involving gangs and other stereotypical black person things, and Romney is just an old white racist that loves the KKK.

yea nigga
Dregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #60
-[NiL]-
-[NiL]-ionaire

"Ding-dong llama-wannie, jumpin' with an icepick, she thinks I'm goin' in."

On the real, I'm about as kosher with a Mormon being president as I would be an Amish guy. Prejudiced, perhaps. But realistic.
-[NiL]- is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: