Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
TheBigProjekt

Acoustic Pop/rock C4C

Decided to try something new, and this came out. I'l gladly C4C if you leave a link and at least attempt to crit :P.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: gp5 1.gp5 (78.2 KB, 152 views)
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

TheBigProjekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
StrumThatFender

I enjoyed it. The song has great atmosphere. The chorus and outro are amazing, I thought. One thing though, is the vocals sound very similar throughout the entire song, maybe you could change it slightly in some parts. Have you wrote any lyrics for this yet? You should write some if not. Nice job!
StrumThatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
TheBigProjekt

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I do have lyrics written for it, but I prefer to just keep them in a notebook and write them whenever I feel motivated, then just put the melody in to remember it, haha. Thanks again for the crit, did you have something you wanted me to listen for you?
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

TheBigProjekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #4
Rokkstar

First off, I updated the original post to link to the video and the video links to the FB page Thanks for the critique. Here's the link to the video:

Now, on to my crit.

I love the way the third root note wasn't what I was expecting 9 adds in some atmosphere dude. I love the way it starts. I love the vocal melodies too. I wish you had the words nailed into the tab so I could read them. At 31 I would bend my voice up from the 3 to 5 and back down to the 3 to add some slight soul to it. 41 is a fantastic chorus it's so like mellow sad catchy. And the bass is doing some sick groove dude. lol It's like.. raise drop. For some reason sometimes the vocals cut out during the chorus... I don't know why... It's the only tab I have open. Whatever though I kept replaying til it worked. The acoustic sounds like a boss underneath the second verse. I like how 81 wasn't the chorus again. I like the piano during the part at 89 and on. But I feel like it could've used the chorus one more time. Or whatever that climax was. GOOD JOB NONETHELESS...

Great track. Loved it.
Rokkstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: