Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #201
willT08
Banned
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
And most polls have more democrats sampled in them than republicans. Imagine once everybody starts voting on Nov. 6th. Romney's gonna win.

Do they? Who says?

Quote:
He's already leading in toss up states such as Florida, Virginia and Colorado. In fact, all he really has to do is win Ohio, which is another toss up state, and he wins.
Again, all by 1 point. Well within possible statistical error.
Quote:
And remember like last month when Obama had 303 electoral votes? Yeah, not anymore.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com...a-electoral-map

Dudes still up by 50

I think you're blowing it a bit out of proportion to be honest mate. Just chill.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #202
Jostry
UG Member
 
Jostry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
I think you're blowing it a bit out of proportion to be honest mate. Just chill.


Nah man I'm just sayin. A month ago it looked like this was gonna be an Obama landslide win, now it's neck and neck.

And the tie almost always went to the challenger in past elections.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Jostry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #203
willT08
Banned
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Still got a month to go. I'm sure Romney will shoot himself in the foot again between then and now.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #204
Jostry
UG Member
 
Jostry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Still got a month to go. I'm sure Romney will shoot himself in the foot again between then and now.


Doubt it. IF Romney does good in the next debate like he did last time, I think that will be the nail in to coffin for Obama. We'll see, it's gonna get interesting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Jostry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #205
willT08
Banned
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Doubt it. IF Romney does good in the next debate like he did last time, I think that will be the nail in to coffin for Obama. We'll see, it's gonna get interesting.

Mate, if I've learned one thing from this election cycle it's that there are no nails to be had.

You can write off 47% of a whole country, explicitly point out you could not give a **** about them, and then be a bit forward in a debate and it's all good.

By and large I couldn't care less who wins though. Both suck absolute balls, just have fun with it.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #206
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
And most polls have more democrats sampled in them than republicans. Imagine once everybody starts voting on Nov. 6th. Romney's gonna win.

That's because there are more democrats than republicans lol
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #207
WaterGod
SEC *****es!!!!!
 
WaterGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Columbia, Mizzou, United States
Just got my sample ballot in the mail today. I never knew there were so many election races going on once. I'll probably just end up voting all Democratic rather than looking all these candidates up one by one.
WaterGod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #208
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
This is not really related to anything but i just thought it was funny:

__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #209
ErikLensherr
:shekels:
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Nah man I'm just sayin. A month ago it looked like this was gonna be an Obama landslide win, now it's neck and neck.

And the tie almost always went to the challenger in past elections.

This post is from 2 weeks ago but I just want to throw out there the most recent fivethirtyeight projection:

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
No joke that's how I feel

edit: unless that's a gay thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
is saying "Hiiiii" to a girl flirting?
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #210
WaterGod
SEC *****es!!!!!
 
WaterGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Columbia, Mizzou, United States
Okay this hasn't been bumped in awhile but since the election is coming up in 4 days I thought I might post the job numbers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/..._n_2063675.html

Overall the economy added 171,000 and unemployment ticked up to 7.9 (but this was due to people re-entering the workforce) so overall really good job numbers for Obama.

And now Obama has 80% chance of winning the election while Romney's chances are just under 20%

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Also Obama pretty much leads in all the battleground states
WaterGod is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.