Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Rock & Indie
User Name  

Old 09-16-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
Need Help Remembering a Song

I ran a forum search for this but came up with nothing. I hope I'm posting this in the proper thread, and apologize in advance I'm not.

It's a post-grunge/alternative rock song from '95 or '96. Mid-tempo, heavy distortion, a male singer. The song is about a guy in love with a younger girl. The only lyric I remember exactly is "Stay with me, Diana," and I remember it mentioning the girl being sixteen.

It could be -- I say COULD be, I'm not exactly sure -- a modern rock cover of the Paul Anka song "Diana." I've googled this and all I've gotten is bands who've covered Anka's song, and it wasn't any of them. I've tried Yahoo! Answers. And I've asked around in every music forum I've ever been a member of. But here I am, sixteen years later, and still have no clue as to the name of the song or the band or artist who made it.

So I beseech you, the UG community, to help me scratch this sixteen year itch. Many thanks if you're able to help.
LoudLon is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: