Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Rock & Indie
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-09-2016, 04:19 AM   #1
MonkeyFunk
Capo Nerd

New Radiohead album!

Anyone listened through the new Radiohead album yet? I love Burn The Witch that came out a few days ago. I'm hoping the album is better than TKOL (except for Lotus Flower, that's awesome) I was a bit disappointed with that album overall.

I'm pretty much going to spend the day with the album on repeat...
MonkeyFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
penguinEADG

listened it for the 5th time and I'm sure, that this is one of the most beautiful Radiohead LPs, great production, great violins, cellos, all the orchestral stuff.

I love how they sort of "remade" True Love Waits, Ful Stop or Identikit. all of the songs are very emotional and deep. "A Moon Shaped Pool" made me cry and smile. I love the new album, I love Radiohead now and forever, amen.
penguinEADG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:53 PM   #3
ericleclair88

Not yet but SUPER Excited! Can't believe they shut down their social media accounts. I guess they have that much confidence in there music. Personal opinion, I don't think they need them
ericleclair88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:36 PM   #4
MHDrunk
It's Always Teatime

I downloaded it, began listening to it. Soon became clear to me that it was not OK Computer, so I deleted it immediately.
MHDrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 12:28 AM   #5
Zero_Sound

I've had it since Sunday and haven't listened to anything else since. Its a beautiful album and is even better in good headphones. I hear a little bit of pieces from previous albums in some songs. If I ever stop listening to this one i'll find out which.
Zero_Sound is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: