Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
JD2k9
Yo Mr White
 
JD2k9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Louth, England
Don't **** up.

So pit. You only get one life, and one chance at most things. So don't **** up. Don't do anything stupid. You happy with your girl? Don't act like a **** and **** it up. Good relationship with your friends? Don't alienate them, and lose them. Doing badly in school? Man the **** up and put the effort in. Don't get asshole friends, don't be an asshole. Just live your life without ****ing up. YOLO is not a reasonable excuse. And don't **** up at not dying. Look both ways when you cross the road or some shit. Getting ran over must suck major balls.

Well I've already ****ed my life up and I want out. See ya in Hell bitches.
__________________
BIFFY CLYRO.

Because They're Better Than You

Twitter.
JD2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Bye.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Frozen North! (read: Northern Wisconsin)
Um...what?...
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
 
darkstar2466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: (-∞, ∞)
****ed up things can be repaired, unless they're FUBAR. Your life hasn't been FUBAR, has it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
darkstar2466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
frankv
Her?
 
frankv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2k9
So pit. You only get one life, and one chance at most things. So don't **** up. Don't do anything stupid. You happy with your girl? Don't act like a **** and **** it up. Good relationship with your friends? Don't alienate them, and lose them. Doing badly in school? Man the **** up and put the effort in. Don't get asshole friends, don't be an asshole. Just live your life without ****ing up. YOLO is not a reasonable excuse. And don't **** up at not dying. Look both ways when you cross the road or some shit. Getting ran over must suck major balls.

Well I've already ****ed my life up and I want out. See ya in Hell bitches.

FYI, if there's ever a time to fuck up, it's now.
frankv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
LostLegion
This is what i say...>
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: with flani alves
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.

FREE VYBZ!




Shrek Coutinho Is Love, Shrek Coutinho Is Life
LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
Child In Time
no talk of weather
 
Child In Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ireland
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
__________________
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...



...my hands are on fire.


Don't Disturb My Circles!

Tell me about the f**king golf, shoes!
Child In Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
Saint78
i drop top in my whip bb
 
Saint78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ur ignition babe
The world is a beautiful place, and I am no longer afraid to die.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
You think i should link to ANUS?



When you fight with your heart, you're always going to win - DMX
Saint78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Albuquerque, NM
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
palm mute
Reserved User
 
palm mute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Hastings
Is this a suicide note? I remember you saying something about relationship troubles not that long ago.
__________________
In my heart I'm with you

every night
palm mute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #11
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Frozen North! (read: Northern Wisconsin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
[img]*YOLO*[/img]

So, you're one of those guys, who thinks that saying "YOLO" is actually cool or normal and therefore should be said all the damn time? HUH?!

I will end you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by palm mute
Is this a suicide note? I remember you saying something about relationship troubles not that long ago.

That thought crossed my mind, right before I read what you typed...

TS, are you ok? Is this is a suicide note, please go talk to someone. Does anyone know TS irl? If so, you should give TS a call. If TS doesn't seem ok, call 911 (or whatever emergency services' number is).
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 09-23-2012 at 03:47 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #12
LostLegion
This is what i say...>
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: with flani alves
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
So, you're one of those guys, who thinks that saying "YOLO" is actually cool or normal and therefore should be said all the damn time? HUH?!

I will end you!

And I will shit in your nose and call Obama a n*gger.


#YOLO!
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.

FREE VYBZ!




Shrek Coutinho Is Love, Shrek Coutinho Is Life
LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #13
TunerAddict
UG Freak
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
What melodramatic garbage.

TS, you made the common mistake of thinking your life was of value in the first place. Accept that it is not, and you will be free.

Free like a bird now...
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Frozen North! (read: Northern Wisconsin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
And I will shit in your nose and call Obama a n*gger.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
What melodramatic garbage.

TS, you made the common mistake of thinking your life was of value in the first place. Accept that it is not, and you will be free.

Free like a bird now...

That's not funny or clever. You do realize that, if this is TS's suicide note, then you basically just told him to kill himself, right?
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 09-23-2012 at 03:49 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
WholeLottaIzzy
UGs Only Rhythm Guitarist
 
WholeLottaIzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In a cave
I remember when I was an angsty teenager.
__________________
The blues ain't nothin' but a good man feelin' bad.
WholeLottaIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #16
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
What melodramatic garbage.

TS, you made the common mistake of thinking your life was of value in the first place. Accept that it is not, and you will be free.

Free like a bird now...



Do that, TS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
raoooos
///////////
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scotland
You're 16 and wat is this.

You normally get 60-100 years to have many chances at many things. Especially things like relationships.
__________________
raoooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #18
TunerAddict
UG Freak
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
That's not funny or clever. You do realize that, if this is TS's suicide note, then you basically just told him to kill himself, right?


How so? I was being serious.

The worst mistake you can make is in giving your life value it doesn't have. If you live your life like it is of the utmost importance, any mistake you make is a catastrophic one. You weigh yourself down with arbitrary expectations.

By accepting the truth that our lives are not that valuable, that they are not inherently important, then you free yourself to live your life. You can make mistakes without the whole world crashing down upon you, you can move on from the the things that pain you, and you can live the life you WANT to live.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #19
JD2k9
Yo Mr White
 
JD2k9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Louth, England
wheres that guy here that lives in lincoln? we should hang out and do some ketamine
__________________
BIFFY CLYRO.

Because They're Better Than You

Twitter.
JD2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #20
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Frozen North! (read: Northern Wisconsin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
How so? I was being serious.

The worst mistake you can make is in giving your life value it doesn't have. If you live your life like it is of the utmost importance, any mistake you make is a catastrophic one. You weigh yourself down with arbitrary expectations.

By accepting the truth that our lives are not that valuable, that they are not inherently important, then you free yourself to live your life. You can make mistakes without the whole world crashing down upon you, you can move on from the the things that pain you, and you can live the life you WANT to live.

What a cynical viewpoint...
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.