Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-22-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
!--kidrock--!

Boss ME-70 vs. Line 6 Pod HD 300

Hey guys,
I have just got my Gibson Les Paul last week. I also have a Marshall amp. I am really looking forward to buying a multi effects pedal but cant decide which one...the Boss ME-70 or the Line 6 Pod HD 300. I am kinda new to this multi effects stuff, so if u guyz can suggest me any other multi effects pedal, it would be really helpful. My budget i around $350.
I really enjoy playing and learning solos so i do enjoy a nice clean powerful tone. And i play a lot of metal riffs so i also like a good distortion tone...
!--kidrock--! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

free bump day.

which Marshall is it exactly?

both of those pedal boards are kinda mediocre.

can you stretch your budget a bit?

where do you live?

oh - and no Vs. threads - against the rules.

welcome to UG
Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
!--kidrock--!

I have a marshall mg101fx....well i live in Bahrain, i get my guitar accessories from my uncle..hez in the US.....yea i can stretch my budget a little...no idea what you mean by no Vs. threads.....kinda new to UG...
Old 09-25-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
GeetarHeero
Philosophizer of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by !--kidrock--!
I have a marshall mg101fx....well i live in Bahrain, i get my guitar accessories from my uncle..hez in the US.....yea i can stretch my budget a little...no idea what you mean by no Vs. threads.....kinda new to UG...

Welcome to UG! What 311 means is that we don't create threads that ask "this item vs. this other item" because it generally just starts an argument that doesn't help the person asking the question. We can help you pick a multi fx unit, but we need a little more information. You've said you're in Bahrain but get gear from your uncle who is in the US, and have a $350 budget. Are you willing to buy used? Do you play gigs or just at home? Also, are you happy with your amp? If so, that's fine but if not I wouldn't go buying pedals to fix your sound. A few of us have been down that road and it's just a waste of money.

Dean VMNTX (EMG set)
Peavey 6505+ 112
+ a buncha teh pedlulz
GeetarHeero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
!--kidrock--!

ryt ryt....ok....dint know that....well yea quite happy with my amp....just wanted some extra effects....nah not used gear....well i play with my frends in my band and at home...i dont really play gigs.....i want a multi effects pedal for a long term use nd i can increase my budget by a couple of hundreds not a problem....
Old 09-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
fly135
Cheap Gear Enthusiast

Just change "vs" to "or". I have no idea why VS threads are not ok. When people live in other countries the options often revolve around only a few choices. Both are decent units. Download and read the manuals for each to see if any features you like pop out. Also if you can get the Zoom G5, take a look at that.

Rate This Thread: