Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 09-27-2012, 06:11 AM   #81
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredoftheday
The point is that you couldn't be more wrong regarding the subject of your original post. I was being ironic by providing you a point of contrast, hence knocking down your argument.


Not really, my point was aimed at a specific group that Ichi is a part of - what with this being a thread about his presidential campaign, and largely populated with users who engage in the same behaviours - online at least.

The fact that you can apply what I said to other groups in no way negates the original premise.
__________________
Upcoming Gigs:
SikTh @ Koko 12/11


Watching: Futurama
Listening: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown
Playing: Watch_Dogs
metacarpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #82
guitarninjaruy
I'm not a Registerd User
 
guitarninjaruy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacarpi
Not really, my point was aimed at a specific group that Ichi is a part of - what with this being a thread about his presidential campaign, and largely populated with users who engage in the same behaviours - online at least.

The fact that you can apply what I said to other groups in no way negates the original premise.


omg super kawaii ^-^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhiteIsButts
As an avid female guitarist with large breasts due to my increased estrogen production I think this is a fantastic idea!

Funky hot
guitarninjaruy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #83
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacarpi
What I've never understand is why, because you're a fan of Anime/Manga, you suddenly have to lose all ability to talk about anything else, and insist of doing that whole "mis-spell everything, learn a few words of Japanese and cram them into every post" deal?

It'd be like if I wandered around wearing my Gi all day long and asking people if they wanted me to show them my Ogoshi, simply because I train in Jujitsu.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't do that.

Maybe because I used to be an enormous weeaboo back when I was in middle school before I started playing guitar (and then I proceeded to become an extremely obnoxious guitar geek). I'm pretty embarrassed about that, really. And my username is an unfortunate relic of that era, but I've stuck with it for whatever reason, even though I first created it at the age of 11 on some shitty DBZ forum. I've thought about getting it changed (can you still do that if you PM an admin?), but I haven't thought of a replacement that didn't sound completely stupid or that I'd probably hate in a year or less. I'm fickle.

I actually had a period where I pretended to hate anime during high school because I realized how much of a loser I was in middle school. And I mean, yeah, I'm still a loser, but it's a different kind of loser.

I do sometimes type in Dolan-speak as a joke, but that's a joke.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:04 AM   #84
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
its always a joke for all of us pat
u dumbass
__________________
My horn is my strength my strength is my power my power is my horn and my horn is my dickヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Plays - Dragons Crown
Dishonored
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #85
Flagon
UG Bewbie
 
Flagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
It's an injoke. Not even an anime one.http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/ . Ichi is doing it here because he doesn't want to get elected.



Shred's like a woman, except instead of periods he gets ******ed.
__________________
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more


Steam: forgefather92
MAL
Flagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #86
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
dawg bro not even the SWEET BROP that is just an e\ample of the same

but it is not the case
__________________
My horn is my strength my strength is my power my power is my horn and my horn is my dickヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Plays - Dragons Crown
Dishonored
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #87
Flagon
UG Bewbie
 
Flagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacarpi
Not really, my point was aimed at a specific group that Ichi is a part of - what with this being a thread about his presidential campaign, and largely populated with users who engage in the same behaviours - online at least.

The fact that you can apply what I said to other groups in no way negates the original premise.

You mean that we're not supposed to talk about anime in the anime thread?

Huh.


I guess talking about gaming in the gaming thread is wrong too. I've been LIVING A LIE.
__________________
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more


Steam: forgefather92
MAL
Flagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #88
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagon
You mean that we're not supposed to talk about anime in the anime thread?


Yes, that's exactly what I said.
__________________
Upcoming Gigs:
SikTh @ Koko 12/11


Watching: Futurama
Listening: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown
Playing: Watch_Dogs
metacarpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #89
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Frozen North! (read: Northern Wisconsin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRooster
Anime sucks.

And thus ends the aspirations of Ichi!

Seriously, I like anime, but not lolis or cp. Wtf is wrong with all ya'll?!
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #90
Avedas
yoloswag420
 
Avedas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Even this thread isn't safe from Pat-tier posts.
Avedas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #91
Amuro Jay
shake it off
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Seriously, I like anime, but not lolis or cp. Wtf is wrong with all ya'll?!
They crave the easy score b/c they're scared of irl girls olololol
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #92
behind_you
you think this is a game
 
behind_you's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
ichi 4 pres
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossback7
no i am all about piece and rabu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
ins i will suck ur ugly ostrich head if you dont shut up
PeTA

hello

behind_you is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #93
Shredoftheday
pngyuuuuuu
 
Shredoftheday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
And thus ends the aspirations of Ichi!

Seriously, I like anime, but not lolis or cp. Wtf is wrong with all ya'll?!

dem misconccenption
__________________
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Shredoftheday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #94
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
I support Yui, so does that mean I vicariously support Ichi?

__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #95
Hydra150
not so cowardly
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredoftheday
dem misconccenption

You mean to say that it's not true that some of the AT regs enjoy lolicon?
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #96
byob_soad2
Happy birthday
 
byob_soad2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
You mean to say that it's not true that some of the AT regs enjoy lolicon?

no one in AT like loli wtf are u on about
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
It'd be awesome if everyone sent death threats in the mail to my parents.
Weird, but awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsean
I secretly fart during intercourse. Am I cheating?
byob_soad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #97
Hydra150
not so cowardly
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by byob_soad2
no one in AT like loli wtf are u on about

You do. I can see deep into your soul, and it is a disturbing place.
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #98
Shredoftheday
pngyuuuuuu
 
Shredoftheday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Keep in mind Hydra's avatar is taken from a frame of a man looking at a young women's ass. It's fair enough to assume that he's no less of a sexual deviant than the rest of us.

but he also, by that, is showing his approval of 3D. This is a sin. Under Ichikurosaki's empire, all users like this will be permabanned, and the 3DPD policy will be enforced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
You mean to say that it's not true that some of the AT regs enjoy lolicon?

Define 'lolicon',
-what age is a 'loli'?
-age is often ambiguous to characters in anime - are you referring to characters who look loli regardless of age? or lolis who are actual loli aged?
-does lolicon refer to the use of lolis in a pornographic, or non-pornographic and pornographic context?

Define 'enjoy'
-Does enjoying 'lolicon' mean you masturbate to it, or just finding it cute, or just watchings shows with any loli characters in it?
__________________
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you

Last edited by Shredoftheday : 09-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Shredoftheday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #99
byob_soad2
Happy birthday
 
byob_soad2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
You do. I can see deep into your soul, and it is a disturbing place.

you know more about me than I know about myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredoftheday
Define 'enjoy'
-Does enjoying 'lolicon' mean you masturbate to it, or just finding it cute, or just watchings shows with any loli characters in it?

I think shred is just having fun, but this is a good point. I "enjoy" it, meaning I think loli can be cute when it's not sexual. That is where I NOPE
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
It'd be awesome if everyone sent death threats in the mail to my parents.
Weird, but awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsean
I secretly fart during intercourse. Am I cheating?
byob_soad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #100
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
I had a real question and it gets ignored
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.