Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: Are you?
Yes 54 42.86%
No 72 57.14%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Old 09-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
LostLegion
resurrected
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Are you going to vote in this years UG election?

Because I'm not.
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.


LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Telecaster7
Call me Leon
 
Telecaster7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
I thought it was all some kind of joke. What do they 'win' anyway?
Telecaster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #3
Obama FTW
you can call me Bill.
 
Obama FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Good ol' PA.
What election?
__________________
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Pedals
Digitech Multi-Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Amp
Peavey 5150


Go Falcons!
Obama FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
lushacrous
drunkacrous
 
lushacrous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: actually in Indiana
I don't know, probably not.

All of yall can suck my balls through my draws
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
lushacrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
EpiExplorer
Pulling straws at random
 
EpiExplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Lolno.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
Eip pls
EpiExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?
 
Thrill-house's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
If I see the voting thread, maybe. It's not really that big of a deal to me. Mainly because it's always the same few people involved in these types of things.
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
Because I'm not.

__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: exiles
lattes

or whoomit if irish convinces me, apparently with whoomit we get access sorts of delicious complementary caffeinated beverages
__________________
bootsybaby: deaf people actually make real weird primal grunting noises
bootsybaby: dduring sex
bootsybaby: it's bizarre
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #9
AJScott
Registered User
 
AJScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Nope. Why you say?

I just don't care enough, it's a forum.
AJScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: exiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJScott
Nope. Why you say?

I just don't care enough, it's a forum.

ah, but you see, nobody cares. it's just a laugh, you communist
__________________
bootsybaby: deaf people actually make real weird primal grunting noises
bootsybaby: dduring sex
bootsybaby: it's bizarre
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
Check my signature.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #12
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
 
JohnnyGenzale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sweden
No.

I don't give a crap about it really. I'm not going to read up on anything and I don't want to support someone I don't like. I.e most of the candidates.
__________________
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
JohnnyGenzale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American
 
Harvey Swick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Land Of Bitter Desperation
the only sensible option is to vote for whoomit. i dont know why anyone wouldn't vote for whoomit, it's like asking "do you like to breathe?" the answer is obviously "yes"
__________________
show
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #14
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
 
JohnnyGenzale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
the only sensible option is to vote for whoomit. i dont know why anyone wouldn't vote for whoomit, it's like asking "do you like to breathe?" the answer is obviously "yes"


Because I find him annoying would be a rather solid answer no?
__________________
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
JohnnyGenzale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #15
gabcd86
isn't French.
 
gabcd86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Camden, UK
Can't really be arsed, looking forward to the front page being clear of all the threads.
__________________
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised.

"En una revolucion, se triunfa o se muere, si es verdadera." ~Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeb rocks
I guess that does technically make you the Che to my Fidel if it makes you feel better


UG Amplified
gabcd86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #16
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American
 
Harvey Swick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Land Of Bitter Desperation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
Because I find him annoying would be a rather solid answer no?

no.
__________________
show
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #17
Joeval
UG's only Geologist
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabcd86
Can't really be arsed, looking forward to the front page being clear of all the threads.

This.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Joeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #18
AJScott
Registered User
 
AJScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabcd86
Can't really be arsed, looking forward to the front page being clear of all the threads.


This aswell.
AJScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #19
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
 
IRISH_PUNK13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the campaign trail
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
Because I find him annoying would be a rather solid answer no?


You're obviously a heartless bastard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IRISH_PUNK13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
 
darkstar2466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: (-∞, ∞)
idgaf rly

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
darkstar2466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.