Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
christophercjb

good songs to learn

bit of a weird question, but i've been playing guitar for about 10 years now, and can play most intermediate things, but i've been trying to up my playing over th last couple of months ive just learnt the solo to beat it by micheal jackson and the loner by gary moore i start learning other tunes like far beyond the sun by malmsteen and i just get stumped after a while i can play it i just dont understand how people play it so fast is it really just a case of keep playing it slow and gradually speed up?
point is i'd like to know if anyone knows any intermediate to advanced shreddy style tunes or even just good guitar solo tunes that i could learn to up my skills a little more i learnt a chunk of the crying machine by vai but lack of tabs meant i could go no further,

cheers!
christophercjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:47 AM   #2
whoomit

You'll get better replies if you post in here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...display.php?f=9
and check out the Excercises/Songs For Techniques Thread stickied at the top.

Welcome to the site
Old 09-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #3
heysky
Banned

Malone shower gel. A bag of *stupid adbot crap*
heysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Davo_126

Have a look at Dire Straits, Knopfler's got some pretty cheeky little licks in there. just about every song has a mean solo in, a few of them are relatively easy, a lot of them arn't though!
Davo_126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: